Nakanishi Aruno (Aruru) / 5th Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Members' started by halcyon, Feb 8, 2022.

1. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Nogizaka's no

rps20220717_051701.jpg

rps20220717_051730.jpg

rps20220717_051750.jpg

Credits to the uploader

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 5
  2. Jay1

Jay1 Kenkyuusei

All the evil things she has done.. are just a mistake..? What?!

The intellectual management that picked your Aruno-sama and pushed her to center? But then they benched her for 30th single so I guess they are intellectual enough to redeem themselves!

Why are you not bringing up her joke about disabled people? That's the worst she has done. You don't have any defense for that?

Fans like you are the reason why Aruno is still active!

Apparently, this guy hated my last comment so much (for some reason) that he disliked it and that dislike was his first dislike in 5 years since he joined this forum in 2017.. It's honestly scary.. What made him so angry? Is it because he believes I'm an infrequent visitor to this thread? :cry:

• Disagree x 6
    • Agree x 4
    • Dislike x 3
    • Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  3. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
    The supposed comment about 'disability' was referring to a horror movie she watched called 'The Mutations' wherein that was the plot (it was very specific too)
    But I guess at this point most people here already know about this?

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 2
  4. Xena55

Xena55 Kenkyuusei

People are free to dislike her forever but I cant help to laugh my ass off when people call her "evil" lmao first ever teenager to be edgy I guess. Words have really become meaningless.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 4
  5. Novakayne

Novakayne Member

Can we move on from this subject already??? All of you fail to recognize the most absolute point that makes all your disparaging comments about Aruno invalid, that the actual MEMBERS OF NOGIZAKA46 don't care. They obviously have much more information on the subject of Aruno than ANY FAN COULD EVER HAVE, and guess what, they are all in full support of Aruno. Nobody avoids her, nobody has spoken up with dislike for her.

All I've seen since Arno's return are genuine 2 shots/group shots of her and the other members enjoying each others company, members blogs talking nothing but good things about Aruno, video footage of her and the others doing nothing but getting along. Nagi and a few others were even reduced to genuine tears the first time Arno got to perform on Star Tanjou.

Why are some of you "Fans" still insisting on doing this useless witch-hunt against Aruno, Management, and the Fans that support her when the actual girls that have to work with her and deal with her on a daily basis are clearly not bothered by Aruno and the rumors that have been trying to plague her career. Honestly, if we use some of the logic you anti's have been spouting then most of you should boycott the entire group itself and all of its for supporting Aruno and not just talk crap about management and the fans that do. Better yet, if you don't like her as an idol, just stop following her page, its that simple. Either way, can me move on already with this nonsense and have a enjoyable thread for those who actually want to be here in support of an extremely talented young girl

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    If you're going to quote, quote everything lol

Is dislike angry to you? lol
    And besides, dislike is not equal to hate. I disliked it because people like you who were bitching about her tweets are hypocrites and is a few steps into doxxing her. You clearly became someone you yourselves hate. :hehe:

7. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    OK, Jay1 has had his fun in this thread, if you all could just ignore him I would be grateful
    @Jay1, I'm getting really tired of having to deal with reports about your postings every other day, it's fine if you dislike an idol, it's fine if you want to express your dislike, but calling a teenager evil is a hyperbole nobody needs.

I have thought about giving you a thread ban, but have decided against that for now, that may change pending your behaviour

Last edited: Jul 18, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    • Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. Shima-can

Shima-can Kenkyuusei

"Actually..." is good song, great structure and composition, yet difficult song. In the Verse 1 and 2, Vocals must sound in lower pitch
    Then go in to chorus, changing to higher pitch. In the Bridge section there is a solo part that must do a overtone (Aim to the highest pitch of this song).
    Lastly, in last ref/third chorus the song composition make it a little bit faster and higher than first and second chorus (Lol, maybe just me that feel it)

I think "Actually..." is the first song that compose such overtones.(I don't know)
    People can make a mistake while singing, do deviation from actual pitch or can't produce a perfect pitch then the song doesn't sound right.

Lol, the premonition that she writes in her latest blog seemingly become true. Even I don't know the really meaning of her dream.

• Like Like x 2
  10. NEVBOSS

NEVBOSS Member

Oshimen:
    Duck Lord & ktgw_bby
    Twitter:
    nevermorepicker
    prolly like Okamoto who thought there'd be no one holding their towel/ supporting for them,
    but they got moved by the fans who were there for them despite what happened.

I personally hold huge interest and expectation for 5ki. While 4ki is the quiet kind of Nogizaka, 5ki is the assertive kind of Nogizaka and I'm so overjoyed that we got the best of both.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2022
    • Like Like x 6
  12. halcyon

halcyon Next Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G
  13. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Sail away you pretty face... Sail away to the world!

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  15. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I counted members who run on Koujichuu next ep preview and only found 10 members. I thought she won't be appeared next week. But, in the Ioki high jump part, I saw her! I hope she also appear in the studio! Can't wait!:banana:

Oh, and this is Maruno-chan.:D
    FYVfpuxagAI3PLy.jpeg
    Ah, my 1st and 2nd 5ki fave.:inlove:

• Like Like x 4
  16. Xena55

Xena55 Kenkyuusei

Yeah Aruno is there next week. I wonder if they say hello to her or something or act like she's been there before. :^^;: I mean she's likely been there before in an unrelesed episode but from the viewers perspective its her first Koujichu appearance.

• Like Like x 2
  17. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
    I found this Nogizaka no 'No' vid, it's not the full episode and it can be tricky to follow because of multiple texts appearing but at least they added subtitles

Yeah she is there in that jogging clip, lagging behind Iroha.
    It would be great if they show all members' turns, as much as possible, this time around. The last one with the 4th gens had an awful lot cut (11 members at the time, and I can only remember Kitagawa's turns).
    Though I guess it's understandable as far as time constraints.

• Like Like x 7
  18. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Attack on Titan Salute!:D
    FZAuyYBUUAEoHjX.jpeg

• Like Like x 6
  19. Shima-can

Shima-can Kenkyuusei

Lol, Aruno's smiling and laughing expressions are really never-ending

PS