(NEWS) AKB48 Shuffle at AKB48 12th Anniversary

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Astro48, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Honestly, why does JKT need a kaigai member. They are completely fine on their own. The whole point of a kaigai member is to help the group when they just started. There was Sasshi for HKT, Harugon for JKT, Mariyanuu and Sae for SNH, Kitarie for NGT, and now Maria for TPE. They’ve all gotten their share of kaigai members and no more members are transferred after that (except our poor Akicha) besides their initial start date. Right now, JKT is at the same age as HKT. HKT doesn’t need another victim nor does JKT. Sure, you have a chance of success but you also don’t especially if you are a theater girl. JKT already has a fanbase for their own members. Unlike Harugon and Riina who were super passionate about JKT and sort of started from the bottom with them, you’re most likely not going to make it as big. As far as I know, there’s no AKB girls talking about JKT very often. Besides, moving to another country, learning a new language, getting used to a new environment, and etc. is a big thing. It’s not like, “Let’s pack our bags and transfer to JKT!”

The teams are quite balanced (number wise) so no transfers or anything please.

2. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

@dunkindonato and I have been covering the progress and growth of the sister group since 2015. What I said are timetable estimations based on other sister groups as they built up from scratch.

It would be a gross insult if MNL is launched at the end of next year, and already I am aware that TPE took several years of waiting since 2011 -- almost vaporware -- until it was able to field auditions since last year.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Micranote

Micranote Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
  4. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

since September, not early this year. The audition is fast and TPE girls will debut soon. :hehe:
    How long has 1st round of MNL48 audition lasted??? Beginning the audition while the company wasn't sure about everything was really bad move. :^^;:

5. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

Regardless, the GPU thing came out of the blue, and so confused things.

Okay, I insist we go back to topic.

6. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Yes, but we already know who's transferring to TPE, so no point including that in a discussion about potential transfers.

7. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I just hope JKT48 will be filled with more Japanese girls. No Japanese girls passed audition since 1st gen tho some Japanese girls applied including my friend's acquaintance who moved from Tokyo to Jakarta by herself but didn't pass JKT48 audition. If JKT48 could recruit 2 Taiwanese & a Malaysian on later auditions but wht couldn't they recruit more Japanese?

8. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

No offense man. But at this point it seems like having kaigai member is the only thing you wanted about JKT. It's like...
    Yeah, like that.
    =================================
    Giving a piece of time for current teams, graduations announcement too

9. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Spring is just 4-5 months away, in that time, they need to 1) Decided the new stage (as a team) 2) Practice those stage 3) Wrap up the old team. Also what @EinhanderX said. There sure are going to be a number of girls who don't think they want to start new team anymore.

10. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    The future is Benny Hill?

• Like Like x 1
  11. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

Chikarina was transferred years after JKT's formation. NGT is not kaigai. Neither is SKE and NMB but they did transfer AKB members there a few years after formation as well. I say it's a possibility.

I think some girls who might want to do that or graduate (since some of them are too young to relocate) are
    Mogi, Miyumiyu, Hinana, Rio --> no change/stagnation
    Moekyun, Nattsun, Yukarun --> severe downgrade

Renacchi may just graduate too. She already has a film career and this shuffle is a massive downgrade for her.

12. 3iv1ipon

3iv1ipon Kenkyuusei

Many Team 8 videos are only 24 fps which looks awful on 60 Hz monitor.

13. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

I don't even remember what I meant lol
    But I really like miion, I think yuiyui and miion will be akb's aces for the next 4-5 years, and I'm completely happy with that

14. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    the shuffle os weird but fine

but

MEGU IN B WTF

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

15. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Let's switch to PSG:

Neymar: The ace that gets a lot of privileges.
    Mbappe: Future ace.
    Cavani: Former ace that maybe kicked out soon due to conflict with the new ace.

Or Barca maybe?

Messi: The ace, if Messi is the king of football, this member would be the queen of idols.
    Dembele: Future ace that gets a lot of expectations & pressures.
    Deulofeu: Not an ace but may make a surprising rise.

Suddenly thinking that Komiharu could be both of captain & center of Team K like Yuko 2012-2014 or Sayanee. Still doubt if she's captain material, Sayaya deserves to be a captain more but Sayaya isn't Team K material, she's Team B material. At least Team 4 now is more Team B than the actual Team B.

With Mion transferred from Team K to Team A? Is AKS stop grooming Mion to be new Yuko? I wonder what's in Yuko's mind that her favorite kouhai is no longer in Team K. At least Tomu, her another favorite kouhai is still in Team K but with how AKS treat Tomu, she'd be mad.

Another reason why I want kaigai again for JKT48 is that I assume kaigai would give attention to AKB48 Group thingies.

Sadly JKT48 has lack of members who are AKB48 fans but a lot of Kpop fans.

One of which is the girl who is named future ace of JKT48, unfortunately, last sousenkyo that was full of drama, she didn't tweet anything about what was in her mind about it but when G Dragon had a concert in Jakarta, she went crazy.

Well girls like this better apply SM Global Audition than JKT48 audition.

I'm not anti Kpop BTW.

The day after JKT48 announced 6th gen, I immediately sent a letter to Dentsu (JKT48's agency) that JKT48 should recruit 1) Japanese of Half Japanese girls. 2) Girls that have huge interest in Japanese cultures especially AKB48. I sent it directly to company's Indonesian HQ. I dunno if it's really delivered or read by them.

Yeah, doesn't mean a kaigai but I still hope JKT48 would get kaigai again.

16. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Please move the JKT discussions in the JKT thread. it's been going on for pages but it's not related to this topic... Also the football/soccer comparisons to AKB confuse me too, like I have no idea what you guys are trying to say ^^; it's better to compare the members to past AKB members or something. LOL

I don't think Yuko cares what happens to Miion (or Tomu) or whatever team they're transferred to... I'm pretty sure Yuko doesn't even check on what AKB is doing anymore except maybe elections (maybe she shouldn't have paid attention to that either seeing how things turned out for her after that comment :S). She's currently overseas from what I read, enjoying her life and taking a break from her career.

Anyway I have a feeling some girls will announce grad in the next 3 months before the new teams start. This always happen. I still remember that shuffle of 2015, the amount of girls who left between the announcement and the team debuts (it also took a long time in between) it was pretty much a mass-grad :/

I think we can expect some grads in the next months. it will make things even more awkward for me, considering I already don't know more than half of the names on the list haha. But I'll check the Shonichi stages of the new teams and hopefully I can feel some interest again. I count on Team 8 for this!

Oh and while backtracking here, I saw comments saying that Yuihan losing Team A's captain position to Rinrin is a slap in her face. actually it's not. Yuihan & Rinrin are super close LOL if anything Yuihan probably teach her things and recommended her as captain as well, I'm sure she's very happy for her.

17. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

With this shuffle, I hope T8 hidden gem like Terada Misaki or Utada Hatsuka get more attention. Kinda disappointed Mougi Kasumi will leave without have a chance to shine.

That's not bad idea for AKBingo.

18. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    If there's sport meeting with AKB48 only contestants, which team gonna win & which would be the loser & have to clean the venue?

I can't name any of them who is good at sport.

19. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Renacchi will not graduate anytime soon. Basically when she and Miion get into a new agency that have Takamina, Kojiharu, and Miichan in it, it signals that they will be in AKB for a long time. They want to get the double push from the agency and AKB. Remember that the agency is new. Even if it is basically a sister agency from Ogipro, it is still new.

It looked bad, but overall it is better than to be overshadowed in A. In other team the competition between member can be more fair while in A the priority is clear. I actually felt a little bit bad for non senbatsu members, especially the younger one, that is on Team A.

Team 4 is probably a good place for growth, especially for eito. Team B is AKB centric, lots of AKB probable future favorite in there (Megu, Seichan, Satopii, Hiwatan). Team K is for dancer. Team 4 have more eitos if we don't count the KKS.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2017
  20. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

Unfortunately, I'm doubtful about what kind of push she can get from AKB at this point. It's been 7 years and she's still just back row senbatsu. Now she's probably row 2 of her team. She also probably won't get to center her own unit in the new stage. Many recent graduates have found a lot more work upon dropping AKB. She is likely to achieve the same. Many AKB fans don't like her anyway lmfao.