Nishino Nanase (Nanasemaru) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    who's this member?

I can see her improvements from her previous roles, hoping this time she can finally gets her First Film Award.

2. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Kuromi Haruka.

3. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Lol when did this happen

4. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I think Kuromi-chan wrote about it in one of her very first blog posts. She was wondering if it was alright to have the same name as the ace of the 4th Gens. I think Kaki said it was fine that they shared the name... or at least like Kuromi shouldn't worry about it... anyway, I think she blogged about it. But I may be wrong as google translate is terrible way to read their blogs...

5. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Nishino’s Nanaself - “Basic”

After many tries, I came across a toothbrush with a small head. I've been buying Lipi for 9 years, and it’s my regular toothbrush!

I will continue to use the eye palette consisting of nine colors

Fashion wise, my go-to lately is a t-shirt or a sleeveless jersey. For a coat, I continue to wear buttoned shirts, and during summer I often use tops that are wrinkle free after washing. On recording days of the drama “Unsung Cinderella: Midori, The Hospital Pharmacist”, I change clothes as soon as I arrive on the set, so it’s very important to wear clothes that are easily put on and off. I’m not really aware that my appearance is always the same, which might be why I don’t alternate much......

My judgment is clouded when I just wake up and because I might come up with an unthinkable attire (lol), realize my mistake when I head out and want to change my clothes, I easily decide on them the night before and go to sleep.

When it’s time to go to the drama set, I have a card game called “The Mind” ready at all times in my bag. Because it has a rule that says you can’t talk or discuss while playing, I think it’s perfect in this situation in which communication should be kept to a minimum while I want to get closer to my co-stars. Because you can’t win or lose on your own and everyone has to cooperate while achieving the same goal in this game, I feel that the teamwork with my co-stars becomes better every time we play it.

Similar to fashion, I don’t have a lot of makeup that I regularly use. For example, each time I draw my eyebrows, it’s a different shape so they look different each day and I just think “well, this is fine for today”...... (lol). The eye makeup that I use all the time is Dior Backstage Eye Palette. There are 9 colors in the brown series, so it is a palette that can be used on any occasion. ♡

I discovered it in an antenna shop. Unique Chinese chilled noodles.

It’s an item that’s found all around us, but the more I buy three-rowed, small-headed toothbrushes, the more I come to like them. I started using them when I moved to Tokyo, so I wonder if I've been using them for almost nine years now? I realized I found it hard to brush with a large head, so I went to the drug store to buy and try some small sized ones, and as a result came across them. Since then, it’s only this toothbrush that I use at home and carry around! Before I go to my parents’ home, I remember sending them a picture of the article and asking that they buy it (lol).

About meals, this summer’s routine meal = chilled Chinese noodles! I love antenna shops where they sell locally acclaimed products, and I will certainly stop by if I am close by. Recently, I went to an antenna shop in a metropolitan area in Shimane prefecture with my mom. There I discovered delicious looking fresh chilled Chinese noodles, and I bought them without hesitation together with some pudding and a stamp collection book. My mother prepared it with lots of ingredients, and even though I wasn’t really hungry, it was so delicious I ate it all in an instant.I realized once more that chilled Chinese noodles are great and that it can be eaten even if you don't have an appetite!

I want to challenge new things during jobs, but whether it’s fashion, food or toothbrushes, I want to spend every day calmly, surrounded by things I use regularly. However, if I am to change one thing…… recently I became interested in traveling by bicycle. I want to travel without using a train or taxi, but when it is too far to walk, it would be nice to be able to choose to go by bicycle. It’s exercise, and it seems nice to feel the wind. I wish there were more shared bicycles. I’ll start my bicycle life by riding my mother’s rental bike that has a basket in front of it (lol).

[​IMG]

Original: https://nonno.hpplus.jp/article/57997

Last edited: Aug 31, 2020
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
  6. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Cover of the magazine of the ministry of health, labour and welfare. (September 1)

[​IMG]

Cover of YAKUZEMI plus
    (september 3)

[​IMG]

Cover of Weekly big comic spirits
    (september 7)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 2, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    "Cover of the magazine of the ministry of health, labour and welfare."

Now there's a magazine we probably never expected a member of Nogizaka to be on the cover of. [hehe]

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  8. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    New CM

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Sep 9, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
  9. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    another one

asahi-the-rich1.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  10. baketon

baketon Kenkyuusei

Ah, Kazumin likes Iio-san, she might be jealous
    Reminds me of that part in Koujichuu, from 16:20

• Like Like x 2
  11. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    She does love her Asahi

• Like Like x 5
  12. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2020
    • Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    One more (it took me a minute to realize that you move to the next page by clicking on the left arrow).

Screen Shot 2020-09-10 at 9.39.34 PM.jpg

• Like Like x 7
  14. kouhaku05

kouhaku05 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Good day everyone~ any place where I can download nishino nanase hitori yogari performance from nogizaka46 show in HD?
    thanks in advance :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Someone mentioned on my twitter timeline that Matteru Girl was Nanase's best solo song. It made me seek it out... Eh?

Anyone have lyrics? Or translatation? Matteru Girl was her kojin PV from the 14th single.

16. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Nishino Nanase will make guest appearance on KTV variety show Gout Temps Nouveau 2 on 10 November 2020.

gout-temps-nouveau-2.jpg

17. call me cubo

call me cubo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    小悪魔のあっしゅ
    Twitter:
    dipolacubo
    Excuse me, but she's one of the regular host of that show

• Agree Agree x 5
  18. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Where is Naachan’s on/off switch? - Nishino Nanase’s Nanaself
    English translation, source of original: https://nonno.hpplus.jp/article/61369/01/

It’s important to be on and off during a day. However, I want to appear as a leveled person to everyone.

The web CM appearance that shows devotion to grandfather!

I am the type that can switch on/off during my work and private life relatively well. The timing of turning off is roughly divided into three stages, and the first stage is when all the work on site is completed. After that, the second stage is when I am chatting with the staff backstage and preparing to return home, and the third stage is when I am returning home by myself and I am completely switched off. Conversely, the moment when I switch on is different, depending on the day. Sometimes it turns on while I'm in the middle of doing makeup, and sometimes after I stand in front of the camera, the difference... It’s a mystery for myself too (lol).

Switching on and off is important in life, but I wonder if it’s okay not to when I am facing people. In reality, people often tell me “No matter who you interact with, you don’t change at all”. Even though I am not particularly conscious of that, I am glad that people perceive me that way. However, there are moments I am not able to be myself, like when I need to speak in front of a large audience. I can't translate the thoughts and feelings in my head into words well, and I feel bad taking the time of those who are listening... when I start thinking like that, I end up not knowing what I am saying. On the other hand, I feel it is different when I decide what to talk about in advance and prepare it, so the speeches when we finish a shooting often end up a bit sloppy (lol).

"Gout Temps Nouveau 2", in which various guests are invited to talk, is running for almost two year. In my case, I don't look up the guest's information too much in advance, and I cherish the feeling when we meet in person. Therefore, I cannot predict the topics we cover or the questions to ask until the production starts. Because of that, I don’t know if I am able to talk well...... Of course, I keep getting nervous every time until I meet the guests. But I try to relax as much as possible during the recording. The reason for that is that when I am tense, I may pass it on and make the other person nervous. I've been an MC for almost two years, and I wonder if I changed even a little.

In addition, I have many opportunities to meet new people at work, and recently I co-starred with Mr. Iio (Kazuki) in the "Asahi The Rich" web-only commercial. He was so easy to talk to and I came to love it even more! We had various conversations in between the shoots, but… I just remembered some tips about crime prevention measures. To discourage a burglar from entering your house, a farewell letter is effective. I learned that it's best to write down specific contents, with a good handwriting and a seemingly strong name (lol). When I picked up a glass at the shooting location, I remembered the bottle of Asahi beer that my grandfather had been drinking for a long time. I took on the duty of pouring him the alcohol during my childhood, so when my appearance was decided, I was happy I was able to show devotion to my grandfather.

I put the cat charm I fell in love with on first sight on my bag ♡

The clothes and accessories I wear for the coming winter are being bought little by little. My recent favorite is a cat charm from “Casselini” that I purchased. Each variety has a name and a little profile, and it’s cute to have a matching appearance. I was completely captivated while visiting the online shop, and from the many, I decided on a cat with an Indian motif. I attached it to my bag and I am carrying it around with me, it’s my favorite.♡

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
  19. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Just started watching Unsung Cinderella today,damn naachan just too kawaii.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  20. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 5