Single Nogizaka46 13th (Ima, Hanashitai Dareka ga Iru) (15/10/28)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 10, 2015.

1. mb1619

mb1619 Kenkyuusei

I'd love love love for Maiyan to get another go at center, either on her own or as part of a double center. But, for some reason, i've got a big gut feeling already that she won't be the center of this single.

2. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Lets hear ( i say that again, yeah, but) me really are wery opened at whose center is...
    One or two new 2. gen should at senbatsu?

3. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Maiyan NEEDS to go back to center. It's absolutely illogical not to give her that position in 2 years

4. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I love her but more than any 2nd Gen?

5. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Please air drop Kitano Hinako to center position~~ lol~

6. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

two 2 gen at them first senbatsu at centers? Thats works, or only lucky.
    Himetan at Center? No... But Himetan one of pair centers? Not work...
    Nanase &Ikoma center? I dont know how that works...
    Lucy i am that i am not select: because i wasnt know these girls enough who or whose at can be center.
    Even think Senbatsu wasnt easy.

Even we not even know what like title song or others are.
    One hope was are: NOT so long songs which like small movies!

7. spoonish

spoonish Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    wow, they really mean it when they said they are aiming for kouhaku.
    they keep on releasing single.
    i personally would love to see another maiyan/ikuta centered single.
    but i have a feeling that they will go back to nanase or ikoma.
    actually, i would love a nanamin center too <3

8. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Kojichu will air after the concerts on the 23rd and 30th. Those are two likely candidates. I originally predicted the 30th because 16 weeks is the most common gab between announcements but the gap between 12th and 13th singles is the same as 8th and 9th (Kizukata and free&easy) and that had a 15 week gap, suggesting the 23rd.

So get predicting because we don't have much time!

Last edited: Aug 10, 2015
  9. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Kawaki Otsutsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    i would love to see shiraishi there but i'm fine with ikoma and i'm sure several of the girls could pull it off with the exception of those airheads wada and nojo whom i just can't take seriously

10. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    If it's gonna be a single center I want Shiraishi or Ikuta, if they want to go back to the same I absolutly don't mind Nanase and I can live with Ikoma. If they are gonna make double centers Shiraishi x Nanamin or Ikuta x Nanase would be perfect

11. figulou

figulou Kenkyuusei

I'm not surprise if it's again Ikoma,Nanase or Ikuta because they are the favourite.
    But i really want a rotation please Maimai,Wakatsuki,Nanami,Reika... Or Maiyan, with her it sure it will be perfect. Then Kazumin,Sayuri it not possible now and hope Mahiro in senbatsu because only replace the absent it's not fun. Hope Hori too.
    The first row and the fukujin is always the same i hope something new, and complicated choregraphy more than Inochi.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2015
  12. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

It can be surpise or not.

13. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Honestly, last year was a bit of fluke. There is a real chance that HKT will be pulled out (Sasshi will perform HN no matter what, Sakuratan and Haruppi are basically guaranteed performances so they don't matter either, and HKT's sales are terrible) in favor of Nogi. There's also the very real fact that last year was a bit of a fluke for HKT

14. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Now I am going out that story...
    Anyway... I can't believe that goes so easy at 600 k at these go. But if also does it then next goal was take 600 k at first day...

15. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    Nanase for center! I'm waiting for another Nanase's solo song. I'm big fan of all Nanase's solo.

For me Taiyou Knock is a meh. So i hope this single will be a good one..

16. senmenso

senmenso Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    we need another cool song
    something that have special intro when performed in concert
    something like seifuku no mannequin or sekai de ichiban kodoku na lover

korokke kyoudai double center would be good

17. Selinie

Selinie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xujiaqi
    I hope its like Nandome or Ano hi Boku wa

18. newromantics

newromantics Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    So excited!
    As for who I want as a center, I'm torn between Fukagawa and Hashimoto, both of them haven't cenetered yet and both are popular. Also, would be nice if single is something like Mannequin :flower:
    Ikoma is a great center, tbh, she suits center's role, but I'm just-- so tired of people hating on her. Speaking of Naachan and Ikuchan, if they center it's fine with me, they look good and do their work as centers. Also, their singles are SO good it's unbelievable, if they get the best songs as singles then why not? Maiyan? I love her, she's my Top 5 but I just don't feel her Garuru, it's a bit stale for me.
    Anyway, I will be okay with any senbatsu as long as the song is good and my faves are in fukujin, lol.:banana:

19. Nuneul

Nuneul Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    with her recent exposure (campaign for Anna Sui, featured in the NHK 13th Mini Mini Video Awards support campaign, new modeling contract, regular in Nogizaka46 Golf Club), it's totally expected to see Ashurin moving up to Fukujin... if not center.
    due to her recent scandal & not-so-great popularity, it's quite obvious that Yuttan will be kicked out. as for Maichun, they'll most probably remove her for Ranze ?
    I also leave my bets on Kiichan for Undergirls' center.

as long it isn't someone who hasn't centered yet, I don't mind who is center.

20. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    Please Nanamin solo center! <3

I would absolutely love to see what kind of song she would center on her own, and she has such a striking presence (to me anyway) that it would just work so well.

Wouldn't say no to another Ikutan... and agree with the general theme of 'Not Ikoma'. She's ok, but someone else. She's been the main center for half the singles already...