Nogizaka46 (AKB48's official rivals, produced by Aki-P)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by purpleswordthing, Jun 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

^
    well take ANYTHING tokyohive says as a bunch of bullshit. XD
    but still, I don't see anywhere even in the daily sports article that Akimoto will produce them. Just that he recognizes them officially as AKB's rivals.

2. vutt

vutt Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    And look at the Daili sports article url:

3. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

^
    that doesn't mean anything.
    the "gossip" section of sports newspapers is about the entertainment world. it doesn't mean that it's just a rumour.

4. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    I'm sorry if my Japanese is not good, but in my understanding :
    Daily sports article :
    Doesn't the underlined words mean Akimoto will have a role in Nogizaka?

and from Nogizaka website
    It says Akimoto and sony music will produce the group together

And I just realized that the nogizaka girls silhouette are just AKB's mirror image hahaha [hehe]

5. Criss

Criss Member

First time mentioned.

http://wpb.shueisha.co.jp/2011/06/27/5466/

And about the Rival thing; they even use that concept in the copyrights of the site, a very unusual copyright sign.

6. RaysOfMorningGlory

RaysOfMorningGlory Kenkyuusei

I hope your latter statement is true. It would be very cool if sony/defstar gave the lost stages for a rival group. AKB48 has proven their strong for now. I don't think they peaked yet.

7. Criss

Criss Member

8. samuri_penguin

samuri_penguin Kenkyuusei

AKB48' rivals ... for this concept, Aki-p is the one who receive all benefits. He produced a lot of groups and gain lots of share in many different ways. I'm not worried about him and company but I'm worried about our present girls. They work hard and also have to compete with each other. The top (senbatsu) of AKB may feel indifferent but also have to improve themselves while the rest is to be worried. I'll expect to see what Aki-p will do with his present members. He will give big support to promote the rest of the girls who still behind the curtain or give much support in the new group. ... On the other hand, it maybe the right way to make some rivals who may motivate the present members to have much more eager than now.

9. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    LOL maybe i'm thinking too much, but it just crosses my mind. How about if Aki-P 'allows' a 'betrayal' of an AKB members so that some of them could be transferred to nogizaka46. :yikes:
    For example, an undergirls in AKB could be a center girl in nogizaka. OMG, it will be a hell of a confusing feeling if Rumichan moved to Nogizaka and be their center :yikes: :XD:
    Though even if it's Aki-p, i don't think he will troll us that crazy [notme]

10. warevereaper

warevereaper Kenkyuusei

I don't care about nogizaka46..
    AKB48 STILL THE BEST!! [rock] [rock] [rock]
    Hahaha :XD:

11. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan
    「乃木坂46(のぎざかふぉーてぃーしっくす)」が誕生し、
    熊本県出身の吉本彩華(よしもと・あやか、14)がセンターを獲得した。
    http://blog.goo.ne.jp/inocente/e/62cbc4 ... a169a3f054

Not sure why, but the news linked from the article is deleted.

12. caramujo

caramujo Kenkyuusei

^ It seems that news from TV Asahi site leaked some information on the 36 members that passed on the 1st Audition (they already took down the page tho). According to the 乃木坂46 Twitter, they will soon renew the official site with new infomations.

From the TV Asahi source:
    AKB48の公式ライバルとなる秋元康氏プロデュースのアイドルグループ「乃木坂46(のぎざかふぉーてぃーしっくす)」が誕生し、熊本県出身の吉本彩華(よしもと・あやか、14)がセンターを獲得した。
    21日、都内で公開最終オーディションが開催されメンバー36人が決定。更に、その場で暫定選抜メンバー16人も選ばれた。秋元氏によれば、AKB48は年に1度の総選挙で選抜されるが、乃木坂46は今後ホールを中心に活動し、毎公演、観客の投票で選抜メンバーが入れ替わるという流動性のより活発なグループにする計画を練っているという。

They'll have another system of senbatsu, where the audience will be able to vote at every perfomance at the "halls", thus having a more active and fluid way of changing and choosing the senbatsu members.
    It'll be a 2-parts performance, where during the interval between them, fans will vote for a 'senbatsu' (like the same from the AKB election, but what happens in a year for AKB, it'll be happening in every perfomance of 乃木坂46), and in the second half of the show they will change their position accordingly. (that’s madness =O)
    Starting on October, they will also going to be on a variety/family program, and, of course, they'll release a CD under Sony. (Source: Oricon and Sanspo)

Apparently, there will be no fixed theatre,just their "Hall" (?) (according to Nikkan Sports, they will perform at the "halls" around the country, thus not having a fixed place for concerts), the same according to Sanspo (their perfomances will be happening around the country).

There's a lot of information going on, I'll update when I finish reading everything. EDIT: I think I’ve finished xD (I would put more photos, but Oricon site bugged for me -.-) took the oricon photos from this source :fear:

Members chosen among 38.934 girls, resulting in 36 girls (average age 16,03).

Nogizaka's 16 temporary senbatsu members (Photo):

(The locations seem to be from where they auditioned, since there're some that don't match with my search...)

Center: 吉本彩華 (Yoshimoto Ayaka, 14, Kumamoto)(1 and 2)
    桜井玲香 (Sakurai Reika, 17, Tokyo) (1)
    秋元真夏 (Akimoto Manatsu, 17, Saitama) (1)
    市来玲奈 (Ichiki Rena, 15, Chiba) (1)
    橋本奈々未 (Hashimoto Nanami, 18, Kanagawa) (1)

生駒里奈 (Ikoma Rina, 15, Akita) (1)
    生田絵梨華 (Ikuta Erika, 14, Tokyo) (1)
    宮澤成良 (Miyazawa Seira, 17, Chiba) (1)
    高山一実 (Takayama Kazumi, 17, Chiba) (1 and 2)
    白石麻衣 (Shiraishi Mai, 18, Kanagawa) (1)
    松村沙友里 (Matsumura Sayuri, 18, Osaka) (1)
    大和里菜 (Yamato Rina, 16, Miyagi) <----- (Former SPLASH member, a local idol group of Sendai-shi) (Video, 1, 2 and 3)
    中田花菜 (Nakada Kana, 16, Saitama) (1)
    星野みなみ (Hoshino Minami, 13, Chiba) (1)
    和田まあや (Wada Maaya, 13, Hiroshima) (1)
    畠中清羅 (Hatanaka Seira, 15, Oita) <----- (Former (?) CHIMO member, a local idol group of Oita-ken) (1, 2)

The other members:

柏幸奈 (Kashiwa Yukina, 16, Kanagawa) <------ Former Momoiro Clover member (1, 2, 3 and 4)
    斎藤ちはる (Saitou Chiharu, 14, Saitama)
    伊藤寧々 (Itou Nene, 14, Tokyo) (blog)
    伊藤万理華 (Itou Marika, 15, Tokyo) (agency profile)
    井上小百合 (Inoue Sayuri, 16, Saitama) (blog, 1)
    衛藤美彩 (Etou Misa, 18, Tokyo) <----- winner of Miss Magazine 2011 (Gravure Idol contest of the Weekly Shounen Magazine), agency Sony Music Entertainment (Former leader of CHIMO) (1, 2, 3 and 4)
    斎藤優里 (Saitou Yuuri, 17, Tokyo)
    安藤美雪 (Andou Mikumo, 18, Kanagawa)
    深川麻衣 (Fukagawa Mai, 20, Kanagawa) (blog)
    若月佑美 (Wakatsuki Yumi, 17, Shizuoka) (blog)
    西野七瀬 (Nishino Nanase, 17, Osaka)
    川相陽菜 (Kawai Hina, 13, Fukuoka) (blog, member of Seishun Joshi Gakuen, a Kyuushuu regional group with around 50 girls, nº11 at the site)
    斎藤飛鳥 (Saitou Asuka, 12, Tokyo)
    樋口日奈 (Higuchi Hina, 13, Tokyo)
    岩瀬佑美子 (Iwase Yumiko, 21, Saitama)
    永島聖羅 (Nagashima Seira, 17, Aichi)
    中元日芽香 (Nakamoto Himeka, 15, Hiroshima) (SPL∞ASH member and sister of Sakura Gakuin member Nakamoto Suzuka)
    川村真洋 (Kawamura Mahiro, 16, Osaka) Former member in the Up Front Kansai agency, won the 2008 UF Kansai audition (1)
    麻生梨里子 (Asou Ririko, 16, Kanagawa) (Video, 1, blog, official site, also a member from Seishun Joshi Gakuen, nº000)
    山本穂乃香 (Yamamoto Honoka, 13, Aichi)

Sorry for the mess and the poor English :p

Last Edit: 11/08/22 19:25 GMT

13. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    seems like they have updated their website with all the girls' faces. and if you click on "Producer", it is indeed Akimoto Yasushi. [hehe]

14. PoIyrhythm

PoIyrhythm Kenkyuusei

They're almost as ugly as the members of SUPER ☆ GiRLS.

15. Criss

Criss Member

^
    Oh... or like Itano Tomomi and Maeda atusko (just to call a few) when they star in this biz... :fp: :fp: :fp:

Most of the Idols start... "not so beautiful" but with a little of "showbiz make up magic" they can be in Shonen Young Jump, ENTAME and WPB every damn week (after some time of course) :lol: :lol: :lol:

And... she is ugly??? 衛藤美彩 (Etou Misa, 18, Tokyo)

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RixhGdeLibM[/yt]

So... according to Akimoto this will try to be a more Vocal group. Interesting. Lets see what they can do.

16. ET920

ET920 Member

Fortify this group so that whenever AKB48 starts decaying, this can replace them. Pretty smart. I just wonder if Akimoto will be able to support all the groups, or if he will drop one of them (SDN, for example).

17. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I think many of the girls are cute/pretty already [hehe] .. though I am definitely still gonna support my AKB oshimens (especially Takamina & Akicha .. don't think anyone can beat these 2!!) =3

18. Criss

Criss Member

中元日芽香 (Nakamoto Himeka, 15, Hiroshima) lider of Spl-ash. Orange t-shirt

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHM6itaZ0u8[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_BluHSptug[/yt]

19. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    Or, you know, that bunch of otaku-fodder in akiba when they started, akb47 or whatever... [puke]

Woo thanks for the information [clap]

Some of these girls are really pretty... I'm already smitten with a bunch of them :hehe:

lol @ you can sort the members by their blood type on the official site :fp:

20. Raiden

Raiden Kenkyuusei

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.