Nogizaka46 (AKB48's official rivals, produced by Aki-P)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by purpleswordthing, Jun 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoeKare

MoeKare Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    moekare_100
    Yoshimoto Ayaka is cute :blush: :blush:
    and what?? she is still 14th?? :^O^: :^O^:
    Let's wait 3 years forward.... :blush: :blush:

some members are cute I think, especially Etou Misa :blush: she's hot! :^O^:
    I'm looking forward to this .. [clap]

and what is that? Eguchi Aimi as a rival? [rofl]

2. caramujo

caramujo Kenkyuusei

3. Genie

Genie Kenkyuusei

Wow, It's going to be interesting to see how they're going to debut.
    and omg at aimi's rival....I don't know how I would feel if my rival was a computer generated animated figure.
    Some of them are really cute though, and they're young too!

4. Criss

Criss Member

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNWg5LNhFxQ[/yt]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQzoJ6wujOE[/yt]

5. pokemon

pokemon Kenkyuusei

I'm 99.9% sure that this girl was the winner of a Up Front Agency contest. She became a "junior" Hello! Project Kansai member but left three months after she made it in the agency. So her and Nana pretty much showed up in some xxx4x group lololol.

http://stat001.ameba.jp/user_images/200 ... 383369.gif

A picture of her first radio appearance introducing herself; sorry can't find the video. Unless this girl has the same name and age as the Kawamura Mahiro from the audition, and also coming from the same region, she ain't new. I'm surprised no one mentioned this xD [strike] (unless someone has than disregard everything i've said LOLOL) [/strike]

On a side note, HOLY CRAP THAT INOUE SAYURI GIRL IS ADORABLE. She reminds me of Sato Yukari <3 a younger, wider faced version lolol.

6. caramujo

caramujo Kenkyuusei

Oh yeah, you're totally right, she was in the Up Front Kansai agency, (between July and September of 2009 only =P?) Oh well, I'll research more about it later and will update it, I need some sleep haha

Thanks for the info!

7. smile__x

smile__x Kenkyuusei

Whattss???? How did I totally miss this thread? Although I have very little posts I'm always lurking the AKB48 News & Releases thread. Was this thread in another section of the forum? :wtf:

anywho, when I skimmed through all the info given about this group all I thought was "wtf?" [wonder]
    And from what I've read I'm not the only one who thinks this is sort of strange.
    Also, my initial reaction was: "wtf!? I want to join this group!!!" I mean AKB's max age is 18 right? I'm almost 19 so no chance in auditioning for akb unless they have an audition in September (when I will be in Japan) rofl :lol:

I wonder how this will play out because I seriously have no idea what akimoto is thinking right now :awesome:

8. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    It was in the "general discussion" forum, but now it's a 'real thing' I moved it.

9. smile__x

smile__x Kenkyuusei

ahh I see, thank you! :^^;:
    anyways I still find this news a bit crazy haha [hehe]

10. microsheep

microsheep Kenkyuusei

Compared to when I saw the members of NMB48 the first time I really thought they looked all the same but Nogizaka46 has already a lot of faces that are easy to recognize.
    I'm actually getting really excited over this. However, I hope this won't overshadow HKT48's debut.

11. vikacong

vikacong Kenkyuusei

NMB48 still haven't formed their Team BII yet and now Nogizaka46 is out now. I wonder whether Aki-P will create rival for SKE, NMB and SDN48 respectively (so, in the future Clan48 will have an eternal battle with Clan46 :) )

Quoting from Tokyohive:

Akimoto declared, “They will do things that AKB48 cannot do“.

Now if it means hugging a fan or asking the fans to participate in performing (rise up to the stage), that would mean something [hehe] [hehe]

12. blownawayy

blownawayy Kenkyuusei

some of the girls are really pretty & cute in this new group (not surprised though.. having selected from what 30+k people??) i do not have alot of doubts about their possible future success with Aki-P as the producer and all that hype. i just don't like the idea that their initial popularity will be built on simply being AKB48's rivals, kinda like a lack of personal group identity for them. [think] and to be honest, they are getting things so easily; cds, concerts & tv shows planned out for them even before they debut.

13. vutt

vutt Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I don't think those girls have easy times at all. They need to compete against the biggest idol success story in decades. In case they will fail it's so easy for Aki-P to close this "project". Back then when AKB started H!P was already fading away so they had no big competition and also it was not so easy for him purely from financial aspect to close AKB.

I'm actually looking forward to this. It's very good timing now when my AKB fan-ship is starting to show cracks.

14. blownawayy

blownawayy Kenkyuusei

^
    indeed competing against the entire 48-clan is crazy and i don't deny those girls got to work like crazy for their performances etc, i'm just a little [think] about them promised to have their own shows and concert without having the 'work their way up' process. of course whether or not they will succeed, and the growing and sustaining of fans will be tough but its part and parcel of any idol group.

well, you can simply say that i am a very un-adventurous person (and a very selfish fan) :lol: i rarely have any first good impressions of any 'rivals' to my fandoms, not just AKB. :^^;:

15. jell_o_jello

jell_o_jello Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Mayuyu-rival should do something with her hair. She's pretty alright but there's too much hair going on there.

I don't yet know how to feel about it. I mean I still don't what they'll be like. Just have to wait til they put something out.....

16. Animeuver

Animeuver Kenkyuusei

My eyes popped out when I saw Acchan's 'rival'. In a good way or a bad way, has yet to be determined.

But I'm just going to watch their performance first before I judge, but it does takes some time for me to really like a group to declare myself as a fan. And when I become a fan, I don't just drop out easily (like consumer loyalty, lolol) so I do think that these girls have to work something out.

The only claim I have is how they can have their own show already announced to be out when they just...'debuted'?

But then, I don't think this rivalry counts. Since AKB is a group that fans can meet, it counts for something that many other idol groups don't have. And since they don't have their theater, I don't view them much of an AKB threat. :p Yet.

^BTW:
    Who's Mayuyu's 'rival'?

17. Neil

Neil Kenkyuusei

Is it me,or is there are we heading for Idol Wars! [boom]

It seems that AkiP,Tsunku,and every other company is recruiting talented youngsters in a more and more frantic rate.I know AKB48 did really great,but everyone has seen the future potential in this industry,and I thought Morning Musume was the high point years ago.

Tsunku has recharged Morning Musume,more than doubled S/M,and is going all Indie Idol with his Show,and groups like Afilia Saga East.

I was happy to know every name in AKB/SKE,but then NMB,Team4 and now Nogizaka46! This pace is frantic.

My favourites Momoclo Z are going great,now we have Fairies looking promising,add in Dorithy Little,Pasapo,BiS,the list goes on and on.I do not think it is JPop V KPop but AkiPop V H!Pop V IndiePop

And the winners are all of us,fans,otaku and Wota,I think it's great.I was told the whole Idol thing would fade,seems it's rolling along just fine!

18. babylonz_lost_child

babylonz_lost_child Kenkyuusei

^ It's 2 be expected that everyone is frantically getting idols....AKB made idols "big" again in the mainstream (at least in Japan). If u look @ Asia as a whole....excluding China (tho they have groups like I-Me) the idol group genre has expanded. The whole point of Nogizaka46 IMO is 2 compete with all the new insane ideas different companies are bringing 2 the table eg. AKBN 0 , PASSPO , Afilia Saga East , Bis etc. All these groups have a special gimmick 2 them and Nogizaka46 is no different.....wotas will fall for the gimmick and think its their duty 2 support such n such girl.....happens 2 me all the time lol. Also @ Neil I'm glad some1 else likes Dorothy Little Happy [hi5] .

As for Nogizaka46 I can't wait 2 see these girls in action. I find alot of these girls 2 be adorable as hell and I love how many of them were in the indie scene prior 2 auditioning for Nogizaka46 . *excited*

19. Neil

Neil Kenkyuusei

I agree 100% babylonz,as we saw the videos of the Nogizaka46 girls coming online you just know there is no way the wota (and their wallets) can escape such cuteness.

For me each one of these girls has a dream to make it as an Idol,and it's our job to support them.I love it that AKB has opened a shop in Singapore.It's not just growing the market,it's growing the dream.To see new groups coming from places like Malaysia like Sea☆A is great too.

As for each new group having their own gimmick and style I love Momoclo Z for their pure energy on stage,ぱすぽ☆ for me has a really good song writing and production crew behind them,and BiS are just free as Indie Idols to be as mad as they want to be.

At the moment it's like a game of Chess,they are all little Pawns dancing around the feet of the Queen,and that's AKB48 ( Atsuko Maeda dressed as a boy is the King! Takamina is pure so can only be the Bishop,and is happy about that as she gets to be next to Acchan)

20. otahiro

otahiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    I still don't know what to make of this. I know I'll look at whatever news bites come out in regards to these "rivals", but I know that they won't fully interest me unless English-subbed stuff comes out. On the surface, this seems like a questionable move by Aki-P, especially since the 10th year of the AKB cycle is still far away. The man is a genius though, and we'll probably look back at this and say "He did it again!". It will be interesting if this is an unsuccessful move, and if so, how it will affect all of his franchises.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.