Single [SINGLE] Iwasa Misaki 1st Single [Mujin-eki] '12/02/01

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by ijkm, Dec 6, 2011.

1. Kinaa

Kinaa Kenkyuusei

Re: [SINGLE] Iwasa Misaki 1st Single [Mujin-eki] 2012.02.01

Had another chance to listen to this whilst other half was out of room, and with volume up. The volume of the recording is a little uneven and you miss a lot bit at the beginning and in parts through the performance.

Turn the volume up louder and you get to hear just how much Wasamin totally aced this live performance. The beginning was wow, she is in real control, nice intended softness, and really getting into the piece as she goes. Just wow, never seen an AKB member totally ace something this well solo. This WAS as good as the recording, and I really like how she began this one.

Some of the audience must have been totalled wowed. Not expecting this young little enka wanna-be to actually be this good.

She really IS improving all the time, now in technique as well as voice. And I reckon after this single she wont be suffering from nerves too much in the future. She has been put through that wringer now.

My DVDs/CDs turned up today so will collect them tomorrow.

2. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd

Ah, okay. You have to delete everything from the & onwards. So its watchv= followed by 11 characters.

So who did compose the song?

Any other TV live performances coming up? It would be cool to hear her do one of the b-sides.

3. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg

My copies finally arrived with the GMF CDs

[​IMG]

4. ossan

ossan Member

2nd week
    2012/02/01(水) 岩佐美咲「無人駅」
    -- *4 *4 *6 *1 *4 *7 **5 *23,773 *23,773
    *6 22 24 17 13 17 *8 *16 **6,259 *30,032

5. Kinaa

Kinaa Kenkyuusei

That's a pretty nice follow through. With her continuing exposure may get even nicer figure come years end. And looks good for another single at some stage, this one having given her exposure and a higher profile. Not to mention that her singing really is improving all the time, and she is a great live singer, no small thing.

Picked up my DVD/CDs today and had a good listen and watch.

Heavy Rotation is outstanding in enka!
    Loved the DVD and loved to see a normal relaxed more serious Wasamin being interviewed.

Mujin-eki was of course great and great song with lots of potential for Wasamin in more expressive and dramatic interpretations as she gets older.

I'm thinking I prefer the live version she did the other day (though the sound control on that was a little uneven, or maybe Wasamin's use of the microphone), which really is a great compliment to Wasamin, that she could sing a live rendition that can be liked better than the studio produced!!

6. shamurai48

shamurai48 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

I wish to see the video of what the other talk about her, & her audition :cry:

7. Kinaa

Kinaa Kenkyuusei

Here is that live performance again........
    ....except at the beginning a chat between the 4 AKB soloists (sorry make that 5 soloists).

Not sure if that was posted earlier.

Kind of odd seeing Wasamin in that group, apart from the Kimono she doesn't fit in personality-wise. Idols together with an anti-idol type character. In my opinion. Interesting to watch Atsuko and Tomomchin looking/or not at Wasamin. But they sort of realise that this girl is there on talent alone and if they listened to this performance they would be wondering just how good is this girl going to get.

Longer group chat version here (with Sashi singing at the end):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaFza0aQ ... re=related

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1f-HIkIN-Kk[/yt]

I'm sure eventually somebody will upload it if not Nagarpro themselves since there isn't much stuff on Youtube for potential (Wasamin) enka/AKB fans to watch. And this release is the best advertisment for her. But if Nagarapro do it or allow it, it will later in the year, when the sales period is mostly over.

8. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina

Don't you dare belittle MY Sashiko ... otherwise ... you may find on news next week about a kidnap case regarding a AKB member named "Iwasa Misaki"!!! 0_____0 !!!

But of course, I'm sure you were talking about Mayuyu. [hehe]

9. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd

Thanks! Doesn't seem a bad drop-off. Wasamin is busy doing lots of events (and still appearing in Team A shows!) that her sales should stay steady hopefully.

Thanks YKT for the images. Nice to see the singles with their obis and stickers on. Hope you enjoy them! Mine, which is half the size of YKT's order, has left Japan yesterday but still not in England yet...

10. Kinaa

Kinaa Kenkyuusei

Oh god, have had Mujin-eki circling around in my head non stop since yesterday., even now as I type. Help. :cute:

Hopefully I can swap that for Heavy Rotation soon...

11. shamurai48

shamurai48 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

It is really addicting, specially the second part, starting from beautiful music tell Wasamin great finishing.
    I think it is one of the songs that can be remembered even after 10 years :inlove:

12. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik

I'm pretty sure she wasn't talking about neither Wasamin nor Mayuyu, so guess, who is left... O____O !!!

13. Kinaa

Kinaa Kenkyuusei

Actually I first forgot to count Wasamin. [angel]

14. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina

Oh, I know I know!! TOMOCHIN!!! :D

Ah, I see how it is .. so you no longer consider Wasamin an "AKB" soloist like the other 4 .. Wasamin is an "actual" soloist now is she? Well, that's better than counting MY Sasshi out at least. [hehe]

-----

Anyways, on topic ... I prefer her more serious (dunno if that's the right word) enka songs (Mujin Eki and Heavy Rotation) than the other 2 songs. They're nice, too. But maybe not as emotional?

I wonder when she'll release another single. In 3-4 months? Or will it be more like 6 months? [wonder]

15. Kinaa

Kinaa Kenkyuusei

They must had a reason to have Wasamin sing the other two songs in a more plain format without the heavy accent, expression and strong vibrato. She could have done it like that quite easily.

Usually when record companies produce CDs it is exactly as they planned. Maybe they thought to much enka style would turn some off, or be too much for the CD, and wanted to provide contrast with some sweet clear music. Or simply demonstrate that Wasamin can sing perfectly clear and in tune and a clearly young voice.

She is in that transition phase from youthful to adult voice, so we are lucky to witness Wasamin growing up as a singer.

The songs were very pleasant and we enjoy listening to them and in fact a really good selection of songs that really fit together well. Nice melodies that pull you in.

Now I kind of want a whole bunch more songs from her, either live performances of other songs, uploaded on Youtube, and a future single. Actually Wasamin is awesome live.

Maybe Nagaropro can put out an album with all their singers on it with Wasamin doing a few other tunes.

16. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari

I'm so glad to see Wasamin continuing on the promotional trail. Should make for a few additional 2nd-3rd week sales.

Youkokurama has a great experience post from one of her Osaka appearances in the AKB Discussion/Your AKB experiences thread!

Also, now that many of you have gotten the CDs. Anyone want to trade bonus photos? I have an extra HMV bonus, and I am looking to trade to anyone who got multiple copies w/ bonus from a different store. PM me if you are interested.

17. ossan

ossan Member

18. Jman.HKojima.fan

Jman.HKojima.fan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

I just listen to both version this single, I love it. I love all the song, don't like the title track as much as the others. She has such a Beautiful voice, can't stop listening to this CD. Been playing it all night over and over.

19. ossan

ossan Member

3rd week
    2012/02/01(水) 岩佐美咲「無人駅」
    -- *4 *4 *6 *1 *4 *7 **5 *23,773 *23,773
    *6 22 24 17 13 17 *8 *16 **6,259 *30,032
    17 30 27 31 30 33 11 *24 **3,179 *33,211

20. Kinaa

Kinaa Kenkyuusei

Wasamin trending 15 on google trends.

Apparently performed to live music, and amongst all the veterans of enka. Reports that she did extremely well. Hope to see the TV video uploaded. NHK

Some beautiful images of her. She looked fantastic, so beautiful, they made her up so well, most impressed!!

http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/yabya-encras ... bb8fba.jpg
    http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/yabya-encras ... 9b1b49.jpg
    http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/yabya-encras ... 06203d.jpg
    http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/yabya-encras ... 5b74d9.jpg
    http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/yabya-encras ... 31e355.jpg

Somebody has a collection of stills from the program here:
    http://encra48.doorblog.jp/archives/3226039.html