Single [SINGLE] Nogizaka46 7th [Barrette] 13/11/27

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by TiduShoko, Aug 30, 2013.

1. PoIyrhythm

PoIyrhythm Kenkyuusei

Re: [SINGLE] Nogizaka46 7th Single [TBA] '13/11/27

Maybe next time they announce a Nogizaka46 senbatsu.....it'll be like....

...and the center is: Watanabe Mayu :fear:

2. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka

I'm starting to think some people are too hung up on the idea that putting Miona in is too much of a similar move to 48, but my question is "Is It?" I mean its not like there were that many options would it have been different! if it was another 2nd gen instead would it have been different? Would putting a completely random 1st gen as center have been un-48 like.
    There were only a certain number of moves available and if a 2nd gen wasn't put in the single soon wouldn't it have made the second gen be completely unappreciated?

3. Jun

Jun Kenkyuusei

As for the discussions above..

Hoshino dropping was a good move. And doing it in steps - first dropping her to the 3rd row and only then to ug - was well done, otherwise if they just dropped her from the top trio straight to ug it could be interpreted like a punishment, when she didn't do anything wrong. The same thing happened to Kanarin before, so it's nothing to worry about. She have a different cute type that is enjoyable to watch on tv shows but I agree that lately she's not making good use of it. She's often picked up by Himura-san and some flaws, like her lack of blog updates, end up as something funny and benefiting her cute character, but she need to be one responsible to notice and make use of these chances. She have a great potential, just need a time away from the front to start improving again.

About Inoue, she don't have this same oportunities but in the moments she's able to participate in something she's absolutely fantastic. She's the quiet type but she make good use of it as an advantage. Her drop I interpret just to make space in the senbatsu too, but it's good to compose a new front in the ug with Hoshino. It's a good change from the same Yuttan&Marika&Asuka alternation the ug had until now. I hope they give more attention to the others too, especially Maaya which are shining lately in the nogidoko.

As for Ikoma, they need to leave her permanently on 2nd or 1st row, without her the current gen lost like half of his power. Her spontaneity and her desire to participate in all the things is always visible and needed. I can't see for example the members making fun of Reika captain's abilities without her starting the joke and setting the mood. Pushing her back for whatever reason could instantly destroy all the environment build in these years. The group is so interesting not because one member alone, but because their different personalities combined, with Ikoma being an important part of this.

And Nanase.. In my point of view, she's more like a normal girl who turned into a splendid beautifully stunning idol. In any moment I never saw her as a quiet type, but in her first appearances she lacked a bit of confidence. But since that she improved a lot, standing out now with her own characteristics. - In this aspect I think Sayurin too have a noticeable improvement along the time, and is more confident now to try things without the fear of failing. - So it's deserved her position in the front row. But too bad the double center predictions didn't turned real. As much I like Nanase I never imagined her as center, but it would be awesome. Maybe it's the naruto effect.. when the fans predictions are much better than the real thing lol.

--

And regarding Miona in nogidoko, probably they will make the same things as they did with Manatsu. So I'm not too worried if she will do well in the first eps. Manatsu was a bit shy first too, but nowadays she's all happy going on roller coasters with a bright smile and even talking back to Reika lol. Yea, the situation is different now - it's the center position - but there's nothing to worry about her I think. Though it's a little sad because they could start to promote the 2nd gen as a whole - not only one member first -, doing something like they did in the sports eps with the young vs older members.. Anyway I'm looking forward to it.

4. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem

^
    who knows this single's bonuses might have some 1st gen vs 2nd gen competition, but i hope not this single, maybe the next or so when all members get more familiar with each other .. specially now its like theres definitely a small wedge between miona and the others, regardless how accepting the members are, there is no doubt there would be a wedge (be it big or small) between the members and miona, not to mention some 2nd gen members would definitely envy her, as for jealousy, i hope not.

Management hasn't really done a good job in promoting miona this time, i feel they are too focused on getting the eyes & attention all to her. This can be seen from
    1) that letter from management would only cause more dislike for her
    2) that inverted V i mentioned, even when maiyan was center for 6th, or when ikoma was still dubbed the center for 1-5th single, i doubt i ever saw such a wide standing posi between them, not sure if its intentional or not, but it will get mouths talking.
    3) If you see nogizaka46 official web, or the special site for 7th single you'll notice miona is standing out with a different uniform with a big color contrast, they definitely had time for her to change into the 6th single seifuku as they definitely already taped the next few nogidokos

Instead of making her stand out, they should make her cohesive with the other senbatsu, i feel this would reduce the amount of hate and animosity.

5. Mana

Mana Under Girls

For people who asked about the Nogidoko ep with the announcement, here it is, Nogidoko ep104.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AiZxgYaoaE[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM8ENuxL0eI[/yt]

I also requested to majide2ch (a website translating 2ch threads) to translate the thread about Ngzk.

http://majide2ch.blogspot.be/2013/10/no ... batsu.html

Interesting, looks like Ikoma got some support there~ They seem to like her cuteness. then again some people are also against her (expected) but they're mentioning her a lot. as for Maiyan I agree about their comparison (anyone here is watching Amachan too?) Maiyan is indeed very pretty but I'm not sure if she's made to be center.

and some of them mentionned Ikuchan as center. I agree with that~

I thought it was just me, but looks like you also noticed this. I'm not sure if that's how Ikuchan looks when she's nervous of if she really didn't feel any excitement at all... She seems like her mind is somewhere else. She even forgot(?) to clap her hands when Miona went to her position. She had the same expression (or should I say lack of expression) the whole time. Idk. It makes me worried too, hopefully the decisions they take (and the fact that her rank is getting lower) won't discourage her... I'm not sure why they don't seem to think about making Ikuchan center or even front member. I know she used to be in the front and I'm not sure why it stopped (then again it stopped for Ikoma and Hoshimina as well). Ikuchan is young, talented, pretty, fun, and she got support from fans. I don't know what more she needs to become a front member (or maybe I'm being too biased haha).

6. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem

^ Was about to post that link as well, that blog is a good source of updates for japan media, not only idols news from 2ch

As for what they say about ikoma, cuteness or beauty is subjective so i wont comment on, but i do agree and feel that that she does stand out from the group.

Some bashing going on miona, well now she looks a little plain compared to 1st gen but maybe thats just cause shes unpolished yet, who knows, time will tell. Someone said in that thread above that the members other than ikoma look bitter. Its a very sudden annoucement that no one expected, definitely there would be surprised/anguished emotions but i doubt there would be bitterness as i believe the girls know that they have to work together as a cohesive group to succeed

As for what u said above about ikuta, from what i've observed in tv shows (and nogidoko mainly), when shes more solemn (or emo-ing), mostly happens during senbatsu annoucement i notice her expression changes to that of a solemn person, its like shes expressionless yet u can tell shes not quite happy about a particular situation. As for whether she gave up or not, i doubt so, but her drive she had in previous months / year, has certainly decreased.

7. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van

^
    Nanamin's life goal have not been to be an idol or to be an entertainer certainly, based on her interview. However I don't think this can be equate to saying she doesn't care about being an idol. In the same interview she said her life would be much less fulfilling if she did not enter the audition & instead remained an normal university student. Being an idol might not be her ultimate goal but I think she is enjoying her time in Ngzk.

As for Naachan being only slightly more active than Hoshimina that is not true at all imo. Certainly she is one of the more quiet girls, but this isn't the only measurement of effort. Naachan have a very well-ran blog that that always include two~three high quality photos (& she was one of the earliest to start posting HD photos). She also made it her goal to play all the roles for the Principle deux & was one of only two members to accomplish so (the other being Wakasama.) Looking at these, I don't think it is true at all to say she is only slightly more active than Minami.

Also, there's seems to be a lot of talk about her losing her drive or effort recently, may I know what this is based off? If it is just her expression during senbatsu announcement, than I see nothing wrong with it. Senbatsu announcements are serious time, & very emotionally tough for many members. It make sense that members will want to avoid being too happy or too visibly upset/angry. Otherwise in what ways have she seem to lose drive & effort?

8. Rana

Rana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka

I follow 2ch a long time and I know their's style, if I can say that!
    2ch really hate JE, esp Smap but like Tokio a lot, they always bashing Smap and other JE, and AKB too, in fact, they bashing every celeb

so I think you guys should not care much about their opinion, they're not fan or wota, they simply see, know and talk about something (esp some topics that bog trans)

let's see the sale of 7th single, if sale is good, staff do good jod, if not.....

9. boundy

boundy Kenkyuusei

Yes, ikuchan's expression changes very fast/obvious according to her mood/how she feels at the point of time. It's pretty obvious, like some of you mentioned, that she isn't satisfied with the lineup. She could have been in the front row with a double center, if it was going to be a 4-4-8 formation.

Naachan is definitely way more active than hoshimina, imo, at least from what we, the general public fans can see. Naachan is at least putting in effort in other fields(fashion?). I love reading/looking at naachan's blog posts too.

Hoshimina is just, idk, still too young(in terms of her thinking) compared to ikuchan. She doesn't know how to grab the opportunities given/thrown to her. She just seems like she wanted to have fun, that's all. She gives me the feeling of 'even if i put in the least effort, i'm still gona have fans supporting me' lol.

I have no hate towards any members. I love all ngzk's members :> in fact, above mentioned members are all in my top 10. Lol. Still looking forward to how miona is gona do in the near future.

10. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem

I do agree ikuchan doesnt really hide her emotions, be it happy/sad/other emotions, thats from what i observed by watching her, while it is good, sometimes it just makes people worry (especially for ikuta oshis) when she gives off that kind of expression, even if she doesnt say anything, its observable that she is unsatisfied, and sad that she is at that position, the same can be sad for all girls that dropped, no matter what they say, whether that they are relieved or not, there still will be certain feelings of regret/anguish that they have moved down, this is human nature.

As for hoshino, she lacks the drive and does not give her all, and seems nonchalant, that is rather obvious, not saying she does not take being an idol seriously, but compared to most other members, she doesnt seem to put in that much effort/enthusiasm.

Even though we should take what the people on 2ch say with a pinch of salt, its actually quite a good eye-opener to see what the haters/unbiased public/passer-bys/neutral people think and say about nogizaka46, because from what i see in 2ch, its rather harsh, but at the same time its mostly the hard truth so we can actually look at this objectively too.
    _____

Off topic: Does anyone know if theres any facebook page or blog or any group that does translations on a regular basis for nogizaka member blogs? o.o

11. boundy

boundy Kenkyuusei

Sidetrack abit(or not) from the lineup discussion, went to look at their 7th single handshake ballot. Lol-ed for abit on the slots allocated. Hina/asuka into senbatsu but yeah, they only gave them 1 slot for all stops. Not sure if...lol

It's pretty much the same for the remaining members. 2nd gen members has their own lane now, miona has the most sessions of course.

12. rust

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van

Senbatsu selection have never been based off handshake performances, & there have always been complaints by fans that the criteria for selection is completely unknown (& even Nanamin said so in her latest blog post). However Asuka have much more than 1 slots per stop, she have 20 if my information is correct. For Garuru she ranked 16th & sold out 5/20 too, she's actually one of the most popular of regular Unders looking at both blog comment average & handshake sales.

I will post the exact numbers later.

13. boundy

boundy Kenkyuusei

My bad. I saw the wrong name, chiharu, instead of asuka as they were just above/below each other. And yes, asuka has a total of 20 slots.

I didn't mean to say senbatsu selection was selected based off handshake sales, if so, it would be just like akb's sousenkyo, pretty much similar. Lol

Yeah, i'm pretty sure the criteria for selection is highly up the management too.

14. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun

hello friends
    i got some info from my friends about our new center lol
    Hori Miona, my friend said that she followed many auditions, like stardust and amuse talent agency
    and she auditioned Nogizaka 2nd gen, she succeed it, she become Nogizaka 2nd gen
    now, she's the center of 7th single.

my question:
    if she auditioned for many auditions but she failed it, and now she's center
    WHAT TALENT THAT SHE CAN? CAN SHE DANCE UZA LIKE YUKO AND JURINA? I WANT TO WATCH IT :hehe: :awesome:

15. Furumarion

Furumarion Kenkyuusei

she dont really need to be super talented tho, she dont need to dance like Yuko or Jurina because we all know talent isn't everything cause if its then Rotti or Ikuchan would be the center, both Yuko and Jurina aren't even the best performer in their own group, Umechan is a better dancer than Yuko and she got the voice too, Jurina cant sing and there are a lot of SKE members who dance better than her but the good thing about them is their aura/stage presence

im going to leave my judgement to Miona until i see her center. excited for this single, Girls Rule was good
    and i want to see how Miona would play the center

16. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

Was the senbatsu announced before the NogoDoko episode? It must've been in their recent concert seeing how the reactions aren't as enthusiastic as before. If so does anyone have any news footage or pictures of the announcement?

Also where is Hoshino in the NogiDoko episode?

17. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem

In reply to your question, doesn't mean she failed alot of auditions before finally succeeding in entering nogizaka means shes lousy because she was rejected from many auditions. It could be that she wasn't the type of girl shes looking for. Take some akb48 members (yukirin) for example, they failed auditions for Hello!project, but when they auditioned for akb and succeded, yukirin actually became the top few most popular members. So it doesnt mean that if she auditioned for many but failed, means shes lousy, it might mean she still has the drive to chase her dreams after so many failures, that part i feel is very commendable.
    (I am not miona oshi, shes not my 2nd gen fav, thats why i`ll wait and see what shes made of too before judging, what i've said now till at least next nogidoko episode is pure observation and my own opinion on general matters)

_____
    And I dont think idols are entirely about raw showbiz talent like superb dance skills or vocals.
    As idols (mainly for 46 and 48 group family), the girls have to work as a cohesive unit, by that i mean that their dancing style, voice and movements must be as in-sync as possible. As superb vocals might stand out too much when the girls are singing, its might actually be a disadvantage instead. As for dance, take for example rotti, i have seen her dance, its awesome, but sometimes during lives when i see her dance, its like shes too focus on her own dynamic style, and sometimes she is not in-sync totally with the group and that is actually more of a disadvantage.

18. smile__x

smile__x Kenkyuusei

I wouldn't be surprised if they were notified earlier but the Miona seemed extremely surprised...
    and the 2nd gen were all there sitting on the side (like behind the cameras, so just watching their senpais on their show :p ) and i'm assuming they were in shifuku (own clothing).
    I wonder now if they always have them on the sides there and we just don't know :)

19. Rustyhand

Rustyhand Kenkyuusei

I do think that the senbatsu announcement is always made at Nogidoko.
    It never been done in concert / live, as long as I know...

For the audition things...
    It just prove nothing, as Takamina also failed on her audition before AKB.

Some though about Hoshino for not picked in senbatsu...
    If you watch any of Nogizaka46 TV program, like doko and bingo, you will see that Hoshino shows non-idol pose、like crossing her legs. And she do show her rebellious act without doing the tasks given to her properly. As I know, Japanese dont like people who negligence of their duty.

20. rust

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van

So, as promised, the blocks total for the next single.
    From left to right are: Garuru blocks sold out/total, new blocks total, members' name.
    28/28 | /30 (+2) Akimoto Manatsu
    30/30 | /30 (+0) Shiraishi Mai
    30/30 | /30 (+0) Nishino Nanase
    30/30 | /30 (+0) Hashimoto Nanami
    30/30 | /30 (+0) Matsumura Sayuri

25/28 | /28 (+0) Ikuta Erika
    05/28 | /28 (+0) Ikoma Rina
    26/27 | /28 (+1) Sakurai Reika
    07/28 | /28 (+0) Takayama Kazumi
    21/28 | /28 (+0) Fukagawa Mai
    24/26 | /28 (+2) Wakatsuki Yumi

07/26 | /26 (+0) Eto Misa
    04/26 | /26 (+0) Nakada Kana

08/21 | /20 (-1) Inoue Sayuri
    05/20 | /20 (+0) Saito Asuka
    08/20 | /20 (+0) Saito Yuri

07/14 | /19 (+5) Ito Marika

00/16 | /16 (+0) Nagashima Seira

04/10 | /12 (+2) Hatanaka Seira

02/10 | /10 (+0) Ito Nene
    00/10 | /10 (+0) Nakamoto Himeka
    01/10 | /10 (+0) Hoshino Minami

00/06 | /06 (+0) Kawago Hina
    01/06 | /06 (+0) Kawamura Mahiro
    00/06 | /06 (+0) Saito Chiharu
    03/06 | /06 (+0) Noujou Ami
    01/06 | /06 (+0) Higuchi Hina
    00/06 | /06 (+0) Miyazawa Seira
    00/06 | /06 (+0) Yamato Rina
    00/06 | /06 (+0) Wada Maaya

00/06 | /05 (-1) Ichiki Rena

00/02 | /00 (-2) Kashiwa Yukina (The two blocks for Garuru were added midway.)
    Also for 2nd gen. Their blocks for Garuru were shared between two members, so I will not include a number for the difference.
    09/02 | /22 Hori Miona

05/12 | /14 Kitano Hinako

03/12 | /10 Ito Karin
    01/12 | /10 Shinuchi Mai

03/12 | /06 Ito Junna
    01/12 | /06 Sasaki Kotoko
    02/12 | /06 Suzuki Ayane
    02/12 | /06 Terada Ranze
    02/12 | /06 Nishikawa Nanami
    02/12 | /06 Yada Risako
    02/12 | /06 Yamazaki Rena
    01/12 | /06 Yonetoku Kyouka