Single [SINGLE] Nogizaka46 7th [Barrette] 13/11/27

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by TiduShoko, Aug 30, 2013.

1. boundy

boundy Kenkyuusei

Re: [SINGLE] Nogizaka46 7th Single [TBA] '13/11/27

I'm happy that naachan is beating maiyan on sessions being sold out the fastest. Haha. Her popularity is definitely there, and rising. As much as she's my 3rd, i still think maiyan has a better center quality compared to naachan. I'm all glad as long as she's in the 1st row :D

2. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem

I would love to see a B-side that the song's theme is similar to what they did in the gettap in the concerts.

Anyone wishing for the same thing? :3

3. Rustyhand

Rustyhand Kenkyuusei

OK, regarding the HS...
    AFAIK, Naachan line indeed shorter than Maiyan... by significant number.
    You can see so many people lining for Maiyan, Nanamin and Ringo but for Naachan, Manatsu etc they have free times (no one lining there) and say hi to people who lining on other line.
    Maybe it is true that Naachan's fans buy lots of multiple tickets than Maiyan.
    And, one thing for sure... Manattan is really good on HS event^^
    Her skill is top notch.

4. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem

@Rustyhand do u live in Japan? o_O just curious, since u seem to participate in handshakes frequently o.o

And pertaining to the topic, I personally feel that despite shorter line which might means lesser fans compared to girls like maiyan, it's still good that their handshake skill and charm is so good that fans are willing to buy many tickets just to meet them o∩_∩o

I certainly would like to go to manatsus handshake after seeing her demo in nogidoko (*¯︶¯*)

5. Rustyhand

Rustyhand Kenkyuusei

@jiaemi

I did live in Japan until last year, then they moved me to Penang... T.T
    Yes, it might mean lesser fans, but it is not indicator that they are bad in HS.
    In fact, their HS are good, with some exceptionally superb(top 3, Manatsu).

PS: You wont regret that you are lining for Manatsu...
    She will ZUKKYUN away your heart^^ + wink also lol

6. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem

Ah I'm jealous you got to live in japan ~ :)

Hope I'll be able to fly there yearly at least from next yr onwards once i've graduated :D

7. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van

Personally I think the Gosanke should be still the most popular too, & still exceed that of Naachan & Manattan. However I have also heard words saying that for a particular handshake events, that Naachan's staffs kicked people out way faster than the other girls', something like one only got three seconds to handshake Naachan while for the other girls it was up to 10 seconds. I can't verify this myself, but if true this can reduce handshake lanes length I think.

Another thing to consider is that for the last single, Naachan didn't outsold Maiyan too, so its not impossible for her to have surpassed her for this single, altho we can't be sure until some observations be made for the next series of handshake events. All things considered tho I still think Maiyan will likely be the most popular. But we can't be sure methink lol.

Also, it seems like one of the handshake event is cancelled, because the venue is not open that day? If so kinda a silly mistake on management's part lol but I'm not sure.

8. Rustyhand

Rustyhand Kenkyuusei

@rust

its not cancelled. that's just statement from management that the location do open for HS event, even though the place's management stating that the location will be closed from 29th to 3rd.

Hmmm... for the shortened time at Naachan line, I cant comment it.
    Cause I dont have any problem when I did HS with Naachan, and still there are no significant line like Maiyan.

I cant say much about Ringo, cause at that time she was down due to allergic (I think, kafunsho).

@jiaemi,

I do have plan to go to Japan again, but I dont know whether that time Nogizaka46 has event or not...
    I have to scrap my car there...

9. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem
  10. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Capital of Malta... erm, what? :XD:

11. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem

Yeahs!! I googled the name of the new single too and my reaction was "LOL wut? :^^;: "
    Cant imagine what kinda song its going to be, all the more suspense! hope the reveal would be S-O-O-N!! :D

12. rust

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van

^I wouldn't mind a single named after the capital of Malta tbh lol, as I like history myself. But I heard there was a mistake earlier that have been corrected, & the new single name is actually,

I heard that it some sort of hairpin thingy again, similar to katchuusha, but of French origin? Barrette will be released on the 2013.11.27 in five types also. Ngzk will also be performing Barrette on Music Fair on 2013.10.29! This also means live singing! The outfit however:

[​IMG]
    ...I initially thought it was Guruguru Curtain's lol. Its not a clear picture at all, so probably to early to judge, but just looking at this I don't think I like it rly. Frankly speaking I was really impressed with the Halloween costumes Ngzk wore for the HALLOWEEN PARTY 2013 concert hosted by VAMPS; it was very well made & have some individual differences. I was rly hoping the new costumes match this quality. Hopefully my mind will be changed later tho when I see clearer pictures.

13. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

My surname Barreto, so I'll take it as a dedicatory from them. :blush:

And the performance... it should have happened already, right? Since it's already 30th in Japan and all. [speechless]

14. rust

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van

^Congratz for getting a Ngzk single named after you~ \(^o^)/
    Mind telling me the origin for your surname? Just curious lol

Also, sorry but I made a mistake on the performance date, its either the 16th or the 23rd, but not sure when. It says:

15. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase

It's both, then. 2週連続 means two consecutive weeks.

16. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem
    Ahh darn it looks like this single wont be a dark-ish song like seifuku no mannequin judging from the costumes, was hoping for a similar song but oh well, cant wait to hear it :3

IMO the costumes looks like the costume from kimi no na wa kibou's purple/bluish + guru curtain design, at leasts that what i can see from the preview pict above :O

I'm wishing this single's bonuses is similar to 6th single bonuses type hehe, I personally prefer those to member's individual videos :)

17. pxminh

pxminh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    pxminh

Yep, barrette is the term in french for hair clip like that:
    [​IMG]
    I suppose the girls will have these cute things in the MV. I imagine some colorful MV with flowers everywhere :inlove: (my fantasy sorry) .
    I can't wait to see the first tune of the song and the first screens :cute:

18. Chimai

Chimai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Is barrette not a common term in other parts of the world? Because I know it is in Japan and the US... and probably France, too. Or are you all just guys and don't know a thing about female hair accessories? Lol. [hehe]

19. takin

takin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Is barette ni Japanese read as baretta (バレッタ)? I was kinda expecting baretto (バレッ ト).

EDIT: I guess it is. I've googled it just now. [hehe]

20. ReadyFortyEight

ReadyFortyEight Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    Twitter:
    redyp46
    Well, according to Wikipedia, a "Barrette" in (American English) also known as hair clip, hair-slide or clasp (British English) is a clasp for holding hair in place. That's just a simple explanation... :D

Or According to Meriam-Webster dictionary: Barrette is a decorative clip or bar that is used to hold a girl's or woman's hair in place. ;)

About, for the first time ever in Nogizaka46's history, the 2nd gen member get the center position, yes I admit it, she's the cutest among other 2nd gen member, but I don't know, and then again who knows what Aki-P thinking right... [notme]

About it'll be the soundtrack for Naruto, I bet Rina would be glad and happy to sang this song for a long time to come, as it mentioned in NogiBingo! Eps. 01 where Rina said that her favorite anime character and she want him (Naruto) to called out her name "Rina" in happy birthday greetings term, imagine if Rina is the one who become the center of the song to filled in the soundtrack for her favorite anime character... :inlove: :cute:

Kinda a bit sad though, if I heard about my beloved oshimen, Maiyan thought about this:
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/d52fbed7b1ad9aac904bb4d527b1ba6f/tumblr_mug9agDtJD1qhx9ubo1_500.png
    But still, I won't given up as Maiyan won't given up and keep working hard... :inlove: <3 :cute: [rock]