TV / Radio SKE48 no EbiFriday Night (13/10/04-13/12/20)

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by arifer, Oct 5, 2013.

1. mcrfreaker

mcrfreaker Kenkyuusei

Re: [TV] SKE48 no EbiFriday Night (13/10/04-)

131123 Ebi Friday Night Episode 8

[dm]x17ig8r[/dm]

Manatsu, Yuria, makki and Masanya getting hyper when Ego-chan's turn :D

2. Jayden

Jayden Kenkyuusei

Wow, Akarin was pissed :lol:

What was that woman doing there though? Just to sit there and hug the girls? I don't think she understood what was going on at all..

3. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama

i watched episode 5 with Aidol subs : the one with the "baba" line up.

It was quite funny and i liked it. I will follow Aidol release to keep up with the show

I am waiting for Ryoha appearance too! But i don't remember which episode it was yet.

4. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

This was the first episode I didn't really love. I just can't with Japan's imouto chara and that being the first thing kind of killed it for me. But it was cute that Ranran's uncle was the cameraman/target. :lol:

If they explained Rosanna's role, I missed it...I didn't notice any intro, just a screen graphic calling her coach. Uh I'm guessing she's a...wrestler? If they need a slightly less scary older white woman to sit there and console all the members, I volunteer. :^O^:

I loved Jurina's perfectly timed faces in the background each time the announcer yelled FIGHT. :lol: And Akarin's angry face was intense!

5. Finnru

Finnru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina

Yes! Finally I see someone with the same opinion as I have. Although I dislike that lil'-sister character I laughed when Jurina's first action was showing her bellybutton [hehe]. Akarin's angry faces were so funny :D.

6. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

The white woman is there because they are emulating a figure-skating competition -ish environment (or maybe it was ballet, I forgot). You know how in those competitions the figure-skater would do their performance, and then join her skating coach in a seating area on the side, where they wait for the judges to announce her score.

I think the little sister appeal probably won't work if you actually have one in real life :^^;:

The best performance for me is "Furumitsu" by far :nb: :nb: . I don't even like Dan Mitsu, but that scene just hit all the right buttons. Imagine Airin being your girlfriend and then trying to emulate Dan Mitsu... I'm getting light-headed from blood loss [sweat] . If Okubo was a guy, Furumitsu would've gotten 5000 points.

Okubo must have a serious complex for Kansai accent :fp: . 1200 points just for a Kansai routine... Okubo you're too freaking easy!

Churi, how many Yukata/Ninja clothes/Chinese dresses do you own?! I haven't seen any ninja movies at all. Do they really end all their sentences with "ja" :^^;: ?

7. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Weird cause I like Airin the most in SKE but I didn't really care for Furumitsu, lol XD Although I did like her "tameshite" line meheheh :3

No way, it wasn't just the kansai routine, it was the way Makiko SOLD it. It was amazing, I thought - an amazing bit of acting and using charm. I could feel the force of her charm wending its way under Okubo's skin, until finally everyone was totally caught up in it, including me.

Hahah no, historically ninja were just assassins/bodyguards/spies who performed specialized duties and specialized in certain forms of martial arts. The "ja" stuff and the way Churi was portraying ninja is one of the current pop culture ways of doing it, the "cutesy" version XD

8. otoppoi

Ohhhhh, I see! I caught some of the figure skating references they were making but thought they were just to Nao, I didn't know they had anything to do with that woman. She sure doesn't give off the figure skating/ballet vibe! I guess it was the comic relief version. :^^;:

Or if you ARE one, I guess. I have two older brothers and no younger siblings. But I don't think it's JUST that...it seems like such a weird fixation when no one who has siblings treats them like that and no one who doesn't have siblings thinks that's how those who do behave.

9. mcrfreaker

mcrfreaker Kenkyuusei

131130 SKE48 Ebi Friday Night Ep. 09

[dm]x17szsy[/dm]

Enjoy the frog catching games~ :D

10. otoppoi

This episode was priceless. :lol: Too many good parts to even mention them all!

Okubo's relentless favoritism towards Uha ("what does the basketball look like?" "....a watermelon?" "CLEAR!") is amusing not just because it gets such a reaction from the others, but because it gets almost no reaction from Uha. Uha is adorable, but about as emotive as a rock on this show. :^O^:

Manatsu's baby-mangling! Okubo winning her own erokawa chara award! Kaotan sending Aya flying and then saying Aya was overreacting! Seera picking on the poor girls not blessed with her curves! Akarin flipping in the water!

But the best was definitely the slimy bout between hentaisan and torisan! The part where Churi is just running in a circle on the water while clinging to Airi is begging to me made into a gif. :awesome:

11. mcrfreaker

mcrfreaker Kenkyuusei

The best part always on the last :D

12. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

Furuyanagi shine too brightly on this show :inlove: ! But I do have to give props to the staff for coming up with such interesting ideas. Makiko's doing a good job riding her momentum from last episode, isn't she? Okubo really holds nothing back... her comments all went way over the line :lol:

Any way, here's a link for youku ver. for those interested:
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjQxNjk0NTAw.html[/youku]

And if you enjoyed the kind of things that went down in this episode, I think you'd also enjoy this - Kotani Riho(NMB)'s Hetare Battle special:

Part I:
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTczMjU2OTY0.html[/youku]

Part II:
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTczMzAwODY4.html[/youku]

13. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

13/12/06 Rena's Heart(and head)ache

[youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjQ0Nzg3MTQ4.html[/youku]

Suddenly, my affection for Yuria increased hundred-fold.

That Rena/Akane moment in the back... Airin is sitting right behind you two, jeez.

Jurina :fp:

Churi no Ken :inlove:

Naoko, isn't that copyrighted by Rena?

14. Jayden

Jayden Kenkyuusei

Mieko at the last part was hilarious :rofl: like that will cause her to get her memory back..

The preview though, they were talking about the fight for the centre position but at the end Kanon is clearly holding that scroll saying 'centre'.. [shock] I hope that's not a spoiler for next week's episode.

15. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48

Oh gosh I can't believe Okubo has fallen for Yuuchan as well :XD:
    A special appearance for the whole episode at it too! And her reactions are just as cute as usual :3

16. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend

I request if I may. Could anyone be kind enough to make an animated gif of Akarin rolling around in the goop they used in the sumo game with a caption that says "That's how I roll"?

Thanks in advance.

17. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

One thing I did find a bit irritating in the latest episode was gow much it seemed to have been edited down. The distribution of cushions at each change over was always different from the last round in the section and in some cases significantly so implying that we were missing a lot of stuff which was left on the cutting room floor ...

18. mcrfreaker

mcrfreaker Kenkyuusei

I think this is a "talking" game, and surely taking too long time to finish one category. That's why they are editing it.
    And poor airin, even in her turn, she never get the screentime~

19. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

Yeah. You can see Airin raise her hand, and then getting more cushions... but you never see her talk :fp:

They just want you to buy the DVD set when it comes out...

20. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

131213 EbiFry

[youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjQ3OTA2MjE2.html[/youku]

DVD coming out - also, Okubo senbatsu will be featured in a calender! Next week is final episode :cry:

Airin, were you just extra hungry during the shooting :^^;: ?

Not gonna spoil the final senbatsu so you'll have to watch to find out.