The Research Student Thread

Discussion in 'AKB48 Kenkyuusei' started by RocketStarLauncher, Oct 8, 2008.

1. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

thanks for the valuable insider information about meeting the girls etc...

i guess when i met Mariko and Cindy(on separate occations) during the handshaking events, i'd say both were and very much still in popular status, and although it was not a 2-shot polarid of them, i did get to meet them for 2 to 3 minutes each, given there was virtually no line for Mariko as i was in the right place at the right time, less than 5 min wait, and with Cindy, there was a few other fans, but there was many lines to each girl, probably 6 or 7 team B girls, Cindy being on the far right. I got a few sentences in and she did to, i'd say 2 to 3 minutes. It'd probably be much less if there was a big line in back of me. It does seem that the kenkyuusei's do get their valuable time in, and are quite in demand, and as they become regular members, they up-their popularity even more. again, thanks for the info!

2. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Mm....I'm going to say those pictures aren't Takajo Aki. The face doesn't look the same AT ALL ._. and I know, because I spent much of A5 looking at her and Acchan XD (because there's no Harunyan and Miichan) I totally thought she was already a Team A member, by the way she handled herself.

3. yumestarlet

yumestarlet Kenkyuusei

The most I've found on Kohara Haruka outside of AKB48 is this musical that she was in during early 2007--

[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

There's a couple more pictures of her in practices for it on this site (and a profile if you look under the cast page) -- http://sylphy.y-and-y.net/category/192683-1.html

I haven't seen anything about her and gravure stuff, though, but hey, it could be out there. My searching skills aren't that great. :lol:

4. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

^
    omg! so adorable, a definite WIN!

thank you so much for the Kohara pix and link. :D

5. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

Dead, after being struck in the heart by Chiyuu~
    Yeah.. those pictures that flag shared of "Aki"... the more photos of that girl in the bikini I see, the more I believe it ISN'T Aki. There's something that terrible doesn't feel like Aki in the picture... (and I'm usually correct at identify girls via who knows what. I recognize people from the back of their heads... so yeah. I don't know how or why. I just have good observation?) But yeah. I when I usually have a feeling it isn't, usually it isn't.

Why would they remove the beauty mark... beauty marks are nice. They don't remove any of Acchan's or Kasai's, as seen on the close up photos :D

6. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Is that costume... ecomoni? (Sayumi and Risa?)

7. flagator21

flagator21 Member

I don't think it was for anything Ecomoni related.. it does look similar, though :)

8. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Eerily similar... knock-off costume!

9. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

The Aki gravure issue has been solved!

It just got recently put on wikipedia that her sister is gravure idol Kizuki Jui (real name Takajo Jui), which makes a whole lot of freaking sense. You can see her blog here and they look so alike!

But she is from Fukuoka! That might mean that Aki is pretty much from Fukuoka :shock:

10. flagator21

flagator21 Member

^ Ah, so it's her sister? That explains the similarity, the missing beauty mark, and the filenames. Thanks, Jasey :)

Fukuoka.. I hope Aki doesn't get transferred to HKT48 later on. It would make sense, though.

11. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    That would actually make a lot of sense... We'll see.

12. yumestarlet

yumestarlet Kenkyuusei

Haha, Kohara's costume DOES look a lot like the Ecomoni costumes! Cute!

I was looking at Aki's sister's blog there, and I saw something familiar in one of the pictures--
    [​IMG][​IMG]

I thought that was cute-- showing her support for her sister. :D

13. Jasey

Ah, I didn't see that! Also in the bottom right of that picture there's a photo of her sister holding up that member pamphlet that was in Weekly Playboy a month or so ago and pointing to Aki's picture :D

I uploaded all of the Aki pictures I could find from the blog.

14. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

It's Rika, actually. XD

Her costume does look like EcoMoni's. o_O

15. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    ^Oh, duh! I miss thePPN! I could have fact checked that...

16. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

Dead, after being struck in the heart by Chiyuu~
    Right when I was about to post about Jasey's post in gallery thread about "her sister" (You didn't specify WHO's sister. I suggest you do that cause it's Kenkyuusei's in general thread). When I saw his post though, I was like..... TADA! That looks like that bikini picture girl!

Okay, so... qilver and flagator21, I deserve an explanation on why you think it was Aki hahaha.
    I told you I didn't feel like it was and the beauty mark...

Either that or you two need your eyes checked x3 keke.

Also, I WAS wondering why the url had Kizuki in it. I tried searching it, but no cigar. :p

Another (interesting) blog to add!

Oh, and I still think Aki Takajo is the better of the two ;]

17. yumestarlet

yumestarlet Kenkyuusei

Just for the record, Kohara's the only girl in AKB who I've seen pull off some decent kickline-style kicks. I was watching the Natsumatsuri concert, and I spotted her backdancing right in the beginning of 'Only today,' and I was like, "AHH! SOMEONE'S FINALLY DOING IT RIGHT!"
    I mean, of course the choreographers may have intentionally called for lower kicks, but it's just nice to see someone putting more effort into it and getting her leg way up there. She gets bonus points for even ATTEMPTING that on that slippery stage, too, as I've seen many a dancer (myself included) fall flat on her ass while doing a kickline on a DRY surface. :lol:

18. Jasey

I was just trying to make a post of what team I would put each of the kenkyuuseis in and it was so hard :lol: Some of them are just so awkward looking on stage to me, I can't imagine them as proper members - Oya, Muranaka, Arima and Tomita mainly :confused: I'm happy that both the 6th generation girls look more promising to me, but I guess it's harder to go wrong with only 2 people.

19. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

it just goes to showhow flexible Kohara is, and this i gotta watch for myself. :)

20. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Well, Ohe looked pretty awkward on stage, but she did fine! I'm really curious about Oya, though. I've only seen her do the Kenkyuusei dance in A5, but she has subbed for both of my favorite girls, so I would really like to see/hear her. It might sound bad, but I hope that at the next Team K birthday (hopefully we'll get to see the LoD like we've gotten to with a bunch of the birthday performances), Natsuki won't be present, and we'll get to see Shizuka fill in. And we'll be able to see how her voice fairs in SHAMU NEKO.