The Research Student Thread

Discussion in 'AKB48 Kenkyuusei' started by RocketStarLauncher, Oct 8, 2008.

1. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

Dead, after being struck in the heart by Chiyuu~
    Bikini pictures? Where?!

It can't be....

haha. Maybe that explains why she has talent o_o;;

2. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    I'll post them, (or someone else will), I just want verification that it is her and they're not photo-shopped or something silly like that.

3. sakurasi

sakurasi Kenkyuusei

This picture may be discussed by RSL :roll:

[​IMG]

I am also quite doubtful that the picture is Aki .. but a glimpse is similar.

4. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

Doesn't look like Aki at all lol. Mostly can be seen by the eyes.

5. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    So it's not her? That makes more sense. I didn't think Akimoto would throw in a young idol like that.

6. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

Judging by the eye-shape... it doesn't look like her. I think Takajo's eyes are bigger. and rounder.

7. Kira

Kira Kenkyuusei

maybe just akimoto who know that bikinii pic which is wearing by akb or not

8. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

Totally OT but, that bikini girl looks more like Nito Moeno to me...

And yeah, I see the Maki similarity in Aki <3 Which is one of the reasons why I love her so! I'm a Gocchin fan!!!

9. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

i think it's her, look the the nose more closely
    i seem the nose as similar, and her eyes, that is another possibility.

10. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

^ You are just hoping it is... haha.

I think the major fact to disprove it, is the big beauty mark under her right eye :]

11. flagator21

flagator21 Member

I'm with qilver.. I'm not convinced it isn't Aki. In fact, I'd bet it is :)

Aki Takajo gallery @ narushiba uploader

The rest of the pictures can be found there.. to argue the fact that it is her: Look at the first picture in the first row, then look at the picture right below it in the second row. Way too similar to be a look-alike if you ask me. Sounds strange, but I love her large earlobes, haha <3

I know the filenames for the pictures say 'kizuki', but that could just be a stage name she used previously. Lots of girls when trying to become idols do various work if they can get it. Before auditioning for AKB48, Aki probably did the same. Best example of this is Yuko.

12. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I'm not sure if it's her or not, but my first instinct was that it isn't - I don't get a Gocchin vibe from any of those pictures :lol: To me the photos look more like Kashiwagi & Nito. I wouldn't mind if it was her though, if anything I wish they looked MORE like her >_>

Even though she recently got promoted from kenkyuusei, didn't Chiichan work at a maid cafe or something like that before AKB48?

13. Youkokurama

Youkokurama Kenkyuusei

^ i think it's perfectly fine if that is indeed aki. i for one have tons of pictures of chiichan before she became a research student, in different bikinis, really sexy poses. i'll grab the pics on that page and confirm with the hardcores today if that is indeed takajo. :)

14. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

uhhh........, Chiichan?!?!
    if you do read this post,
    would you be oh so kind to link me up with some
    if not.......i will have to be on a quest of my own then.

i adore Chiichan as she is my top third favorite.
    beauty mark on one photo but not the other photo Aki?
    i am so inclined to say it is her, but i could be off.

15. flagator21

flagator21 Member

^ beauty marks can be easily airbrushed.. Case in point, Yuko Ogura. Some shoots they'll have her face pretty much cleared of them. If you know what she really looks like, from DVD's and such, she has quite a few on her face :)

16. Youkokurama

Youkokurama Kenkyuusei

^ sorry qilver. pics of chiichan in biniki belong to one of the guys in the theater, and he had to pay just so he could take pictures of chiichan himself. if only i found those on the internet, i would happily share with you.

though these ones i found on the net around a year ago. at least i'm at liberty to share these:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

hmmm, did Chisato(aka: Chiichan) work at Home@Cafe before i think i saw her....oops, wasn't her, i wish i got served by her, .....something about her i cannot explain....Haruka Kohara too. I wouldn't be surprised if Kohara was in gravure before too, lots of Japanese girls go down that career route in their teens.

@Youko,
    god bless you!!! Thank you for those Chiichan photos!!!!!!!

18. Youkokurama

Youkokurama Kenkyuusei

^ i don't think chiichan worked for @home cafe. i know a few people who were kanzen me-do sengen fans (@home cafe maid ex-unit) and they never mentioned chiichan working in that maid cafe. well i never asked actually. i'll try to ask next time.

kohara gravure? no info on this one. hopefully somebody can dig up if this is true. :). all i know about her is that i used to see her in the cafe, joking around with people, talking for hours and hours with the fans at the theater. now you have to either buy a cd and meet her for 20 seconds, take a 2shot to talk to her for 2 minutes, or spend your 200 mvp just to talk to her for 10 min or more, etc etc.

19. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

nah..i wish i heard that info on Chiichan, i was only joking of her in Home@Cafe, sorta a wish of mine to be served by her...

Kohara, it just goes to show her popularity has gone up and her time is more limited, since she is able to talk less to her fans. Gosh if i can get a 2-shot with Kohara or Chiichan, or any other of my favorites when i come back to Japan, that would be ideal!
    i know this isn't the question/answer thread, but here goes...
    quick question: is it easier to meet a kenkyuusei versus say a regular, not necessarily an Acchan, because we all know how hard and accessible she is due to her overwhelming and popularity, i was probably comparing, meeting a kenkyuusei versus say, a lesser-known girl...or newer Team girl like Amina Satou or even Chiichan. Based on what you wrote above my speculation would be that even Kohara as a kenkyuusei would be not very accessible even in comparison to newly added Team A girls like Amina or Chiichan. I guess i would have to pray on a handshaking even, spending loads or chancing it on gacha balls to gain a 2-shot with my favorite. thanks for any info, or thoughts on this.

20. Youkokurama

Youkokurama Kenkyuusei

^ i guess an answer to your question would be: it all depends on the girls popularity. it doesn't really depend on whether they are kenkyuusei's or not i guess. for a solid example, perhaps we could look back at the days when kitahara and sashihara were still kenkyuuseis. those 2 girls were taking 2shots like crazy, beating a lot of regular members in terms of popularity.

well, kenkyuusei or not, this would probably be the case:

handshaking event:
    really popular girls = 3-5 seconds. (probably where they got the song 3 seconds for mendol :XD:)
    popular girls = 10-20 seconds.
    non-popular girls = 20 seconds to 10 min. :XD:

2shot polaroid:

popular girls = 2-3 min.
    non-popular girls = 2-3 min.
    popular girls = generic comments. UNLESS you're one of her really known fans.
    non-popular girls = decorates the picture like crazy. sometimes even writes a mini-novel at the back