The STAGE48 post dump

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Kyobu, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

That was me.
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...y-laws-first-time-khairil-jamal-a7740626.html

I don't care that it only happened in one province.
    It's horrific. It's disgusting. It should never happen.

A country that allows that to happen in it will not get my respect.

2. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    equate law in Aceh with law in Indonesia lol

3. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

First, majority people outside Aceh doesn't approve this backward culture, there was huge uproar when people find out they even punished 60y old woman. But politic is Grey, there is nothing Indonesian government can do to stop it due to The Aceh Peace Agreement , all they can do is convince them to tone the punishment down. There is no stoning and amputation punishment at Aceh, and the lashing punishment is already toned down compared several years ago, thanks to our government effort.

Second, have you ever see what kind of lashes they do? You can take 100x lashes and still walk normally after that. The hardliners like FPI and others terrorist supporters tend to complaining how soft the punishment.

if the video does not show watch the video here
    The video is works, just click play, it's safe.

Yes, Aceh is a backward province. Aceh people are xenophobic toward everyone from outside Aceh, and the number of rape over there is highest compared other place at Indonesia. The lashing punishment however, is 100x tame compared what happened at Kelantan Malaysia, or worse, Saudi. That's the best our government can do.

Have you ever see victim of lashes punishment at Kelantan? It's nasty and will leave permanent scars. For a comparison, you might want to see this.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caning_in_Malaysia
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caning_in_Brunei
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caning_in_Singapore

Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
  4. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    Gonna spam Namida Surprise! Today!!
    22!!!

5. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Two new trailers...

6. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    If Aceh weren't rich of natural resources (such as natural gas), Aceh would be Somalia of Asia.

Some Acehnese dislike sharia law too, they live in other provinces especially North Sumatra or Jakarta.

JKT48 have never had a gig in Aceh, neither included in their tour.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
  7. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Just got home from CFD.

CFD stands for car free day, a term that in downtown Jakarta every weekend morning, traffic is closed so people can have jogging in it. It was pioneered by Jokowi when he was governor of Jakarta. Jakarta is actually a city-province.

Saw someone wearing FC Barcelona shirt, likely an imitation product that is made in Thailand, with nameset 48 MIYAWAKI. What was in my mind is that, WTF, it's already 2018.... but I realize that as long as there's 48 group, there will be always people having shirts like this.

Is there people like this in Thailand too? There's a 48 group in Thailand now and Thailand is heaven of fake football shirts.

It looked like this:
    2649-miyawaki-48.jpg
    So I dare anyone to make this:
    2783-hirate-46.jpg
    ;)

Last edited: Feb 11, 2018
  8. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    I live in the US and have a 49ers jersey with the name KASHIWAGI and the number 18 (18 was my high school football number).

And considering I ordered it from the 49ers official shop, the only way it could be any more "real" would be if Yukirin wore it during a Niners game.

9. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Couple of things...
    • I'll be getting my refresher sidearm safety course in the next week or so. So the wheels are rolling to fund my next purchase... which I've funded but still haven't decided on yet. It'll be a 9mm, is all I've settled on -- my old USP 40 was fine when it was a state-of-the-art round, early '90s... but design and technology in 9mm long caught up to and passed it... plus controllability & low cost, make it no contest...

That said... there're a TON of awesome autopistols out there to choose from for a semi-experienced shooter (old training, years off the range).

I'm smitten with German/Austrian firearms quality, so
      :: H&K VP9 / VP9SK and P30 / P30SK (of course);
      :: Walther PPQ / PPQ SC;
      :: maaaaybe a Glock 19 or 26 (hate the grip angle, non-adjustable grip, tiny trigger guard, and sub-par trigger, tho);
      :: SIG Sauer P320 Compact (aware of its drop-fire problems and SIG's shitty response... but despite high bore axis & high price... super-innovative);

And from the US side
      :: S&W M&P 2.0 Compact (great build quality, accuracy, features for low price vs. mandatory $160 Apex trigger swap);

Yep, only one. Not much US stuff I want 1) that's in my sweet spot, 2) the wife won't brain me over, and 3) that's worth a crap.

That said...
      :: Canik TP9SFL / TP9SF / TP9SF Elite (Turkish, world's 2nd largest gun manufacturer, ISO 9001-compliant, supplies mil-spec weapons for NATO, incl. US. Better Walther P99 for <$400);
      :: CZ P10C (Czech, legendary firearms manufacturer -- Glock 19 clone with equal or better accuracy, reliability, features for <$500... so popular hard to find, tho)

So since my wife's schedule is up in the air right now (her leave for our trip may have to be rescinded; good: she gets to work from home... bad: we may not be able to buy our tickets for a Summer trip, but a Fall one -- which is actually a plus since the food is better in Kyushu / Setouchi in the Fall)... she's given the okay for this purchase + the training costs. Slightly sneaky reason: she's gonna shop for her new pistol with me, so was planning to spend more anyway. Ahh, marriage... :p

• I'll be using this thread to air some old thoughts in writing... not dreams or cars or who's not defending who's idol group properly... but just some stories, some freaky, mostly just unique perspectives I've been lucky enough to have a front-row seat at when it happened. Depending on whether my wife absolutely smashes me at Trivial Pursuit (it's 4:5 Wife, and I have to rally to 10 :shocku:), I may write the first one later tonite...

Last edited: Feb 11, 2018
  10. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    @stormy

CZ 75 and never look back. :approve:

Or a Bren 10:D

11. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

@hjr1891

I thought about it. For like a day... until I looked at the prices of the reproduction 75s... not even the nice -Bs, or Earlys. For that cash, I'd get one of the tons of clones decked out match-grade -- which isn't my use case... or depth-of-wallet :p

Not only that... but steel-framed, old-school pistols are just plain heavy, like my old USP, which I'm used to but with all the proven and cheaper polymer designs out there... no cost:benefit. The CZ75 in all versions also uses an internal slide rail -- that's what gave the Earlys their legendary accuracy -- so both frame and slide have to be steel. The clones now have steel rails bonded to aluminum... but all are out of my price range (≦$500) except worn-out Euro police turn-ins. I just want a quality sidearm that won't fail when called upon -- and right now, that's German / Austrian, or Turkish & Czech designs (which are heavily based on the German and Austrian designs themselves)...

The cost of 10mm is considerable compared to 9mm... (+$100 /1000 rds) and we both intend to go to the range and shoot together probably once a week or more. In the AR15 world it'd be like comparing .224 Valkyrie to 5.56. Yeah the Valkyrie will reach out and sit you down at 1300 yds with just a bolt and barrel change... but it's double the cost of good 5.56 for the cheapest Valk FMJ. Really, a more accurate comparison, is 6.5 Creedmoor vs. .224 Valkyrie -- much bigger round with a much bigger hit and comparable ballistics... but requires a way bigger weapon (AR10 vs. AR15 receivers) & most importantly, way bigger price ($1.07/rd for the cheapest range ammo online vs. $0.54) and not stocked in most gun stores. Last time I even saw 10mm on a range or even in a gun shop, was in Vegas in the '90s -- let alone a Bren :blink:

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
  12. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    I've finally decided to dedicate myself to film making and directing. Growing up I wanted to do things like pottery, crocheting, acting, sewing, and architecture, along with animation but in the past 2 years I've started to like directing and making small films(Thanks to my drama class and random assignment from english). I honestly think maybe everything I liked was me making a scene or picture(liking to make building designs or helping make skits for my drama group) and film will finally help me make the scenes I really want to do. I'm also thinking about asking my mom if she can enroll me in some college film classes so I can get a better understanding since the knowledge I currently hold isn't enough and some of it I learned from my sister who to a news film class whereas I want to make movies or TV shows. So currently I'm writing a script and planning to possibly make one of those web dramas with my friends:D Although now I need a better camera for filming lol

13. ABF48

ABF48 Member

@Spoony Rice well, good luck bro!! seems we have a lot in commons tho, i was once studying architecture but then quit to pursue animation, directing and making animation film, i'm on my 2nd year now :)

anyway why suddenly amuro's song 'Hope' topped recochoku chart? its an old song, well.. not that old but still. i wonder if it has something to do with olympic, maybe they use her song again? or does anything happen with one piece?

14. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

She's retiring in September.

15. ABF48

ABF48 Member

thats i know alrdy, thats why her album was selling like crazy, and her song topped chart for weeks, but this time its quite different, "Hope" doesnt rlly have any connection with all of that, if anything it should be "finally". thats why i wonder if they have another gig for "hope" like olympic maybe?

16. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Guessing it might be that then (Olympic). I mean we haven't heard of any other song being the Official Theme for Japan for the Olympics.

17. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

First in a series of stories I've racked up in some stretch of years...

"The Rez" (most specific locations, dates, and names in my stories will be pseudo-, out of respect for privacy for all parties)

While stationed overseas, my second duty station was in a tiny town called Kitzingen, at the long-closed Larsen Kaserne (Barracks). My first duty station was in Würzburg at Leighton Kaserne, in the HHC (Headquarters, Headquarters Company) for the entire Third Infantry Division -- a very nice place to work, as all the action -- and all the resources -- were within walking distance... including the best food and recreational facilities in the Division. So when orders came down for me to be transferred to an outlying town, a half-hour's drive from that... I was pissed and distraught. My Top (First Sergeant) at my new unit told me it wasn't THAT bad here (in hindsight, just pointing it out proved he knew it was a considerable step down from Division HHC, nice try Top [hehe]), so just relax, nothing I could do but do well at my new assignment. And I did, looking back... mostly thanks to a fellow soldier I befriended, a big 6-foot-3" half-Sioux electrician (wire dog) named Tommy.

We got to be fast friends, and when came time for him to leave the Army and go back to the States, I promised when I PCS'd (permanent change of station, moving while still in the military) that I'd visit him at his reservation in Montana. So while stationed at my new CONUS (continental US) post at Ft. Myer in Virginia... I got leave saved and left for a long roadtrip to MT (serendipitously, my boss at work in D.C. was also from Billings, MT... and had just gotten a then-new Volvo 850GLT, so he'd drop me off at the rez, and pick me up when it was time to head home)...

The trip was an awesome one... the summer we left for the roadtrip, turned out to be one of the worst pre-climate-change storm seasons to hit the Midwest in decades. On the way out there things were passable though (if rainy and blustery)... and we passed the endless, hypnotizing flatland of ancient Cretaceous seafloor, by counting how many Volvo semis shared the road with us (by gesturing with Volvo's grille design, a slash) and challenging who could eat the worst nightmare crap imaginable from roadside convenience stores and truck stops peppering 94 -- short of getting sick... we both decided um, that's not something we'll repeat on the way back :poop:

By the time our maps eventually got us to the small town of Fort Kipp, just north of the Missouri River (remember, mobile civilian GPS was still years away), the roiling, unimpeded-by-topography megastorms were almost upon us.

However, just before the entrance to the rez... the road began to follow these shallow coulees between rounded hills... and the wind and dark, just disappeared. Under the canopy of these tortured and twisted grey ogres above, this one cloud, a strangely long one, snaked right overhead -- as if leading us to the gate. Sure enough, after a few intersections barely more than gravel roads... we found it, and my boss dropped me off in a hurry and headed back to the freeway, hoping to miss the storms on his way to Billings...

TBC...

Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
  18. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Who's the most popular Japanese artist on last.fm?

Not Utada Hikaru, not Hamasaki Ayumi, not Dir en Grey, not L'Arc~en~ciel, not ONE OK ROCK, not Babymetal, not AKB48, but Mono, an instrumental post-rock band, this band scored a horror movie Tag which stars Mariko.

https://www.last.fm/tag/japanese

My last.fm page: http://last.fm/user/haris2207

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
  19. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    I'm starting to love matcha! HELP!!

20. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    In Indonesia, there's now an instant matcha latte that is only about ¢15 per sachet. I consider it's the cheapest matcha latte in the world. It taste very good too.