|Birthdate||September 24, 1993|
|Current Age||28 Years Old|
|Idol Career Info|
|Former Team||AKB48 Kenkyuusei|
|Debuted||September 2009 / 9th Generation|
Ishiguro Atsuki was an AKB48 Kenkyuusei.
- Her original nickname was Atsuki.
- She has been told that the spelling of her name (貴己) is difficult to read, and she is often mistaken for a boy because of it.
- She took dance lessons since she was three years old.
- She, Yamauchi Suzuran, and Shimazaki Haruka were the first Kenkyuusei to rank in the Senbatsu Election, all ranking in the Second Senbatsu Election. As Atsuki's rank was the lowest, she was announced first, making her the true "first" in AKB48 history.
- She was forced to graduate from AKB48 after failing the 4th Kenkyuusei Selection. The reason for her fail result was a dating scandal: several days before the Selection, photobooth (purikura) photos of her and a boy her age were released on the internet. She and the boy were hugging with the caption "Always together. Let's get married".
- As Atsuki had just ranked in the Senbatsu Election, the news of her forced removal from the group circulated online. Her story was featured on shows such as Mezamashi TV and DON!, and trended at #5 on Yahoo Search Word Ranking. Her case was one of the earliest examples of the Love Ban being enforced, especially among Kenkyuusei.
AKB48 Senbatsu Elections
- 2nd Senbatsu Election - #40 (Undergirls)
- AKB48 Kenkyuusei → Graduation