Weeraya Zhang (Wee)
|Nickname||Wee (ウィー, วี)|
|Birthdate||October 23, 2001|
|Current Age||21 Years Old|
|Social Networks||Facebook / Instagram|
|Idol Career Info|
|Debuted||April, 2018 / 2nd Generation|
- 1 Trivia
- 2 BNK48 Senbatsu Election
- 3 BNK48 Janken Tournaments
- 4 Team History
- 5 Singles Participation
- 6 Albums Participation
- 7 Units
- 8 Composed Song
- 9 Media Appearances
- 10 Gallery
- Name in Japanese: ウィーラヤー・チャーン
- Hobbies: Gaming, watching movies, swimming
- Likes: Salad, eating vegetables (apart from celery)
- Representative symbol: The alpaca eating a broccoli (one of her favourite food), the frying pan & the helmet armor from PUBG
- Famous for her no-filter tomboy gamer image.
- Is an avid gamer - she has competed on many prominent e-sports team, most notably being on the roster of the MiTH PUBG team which won the PUBG SEA Championship.
- Her audition opening like was 'Real men go to Pochinki (a town in the game PUBG)'.
- Popular with fangirls for her rogue boyish charms & fanboys who like girls with a 'bro'-type personality.
- Often speaks before thinking carefully.
- She is half-Chinese.
- Starred in the movie Mother Gamer as a gamer.
BNK48 Senbatsu Election
- 1st Senbatsu Election - #13 (Senbatsu)
- 2nd Senbatsu Election - #8 (Senbatsu)
- 3rd Senbatsu Election - #11 (Senbatsu)
BNK48 Janken Tournaments
- BNK48 Trainee → Team BIII
- Tsugi no Season (Kimi wa Melody)
- Supporter (77 no Suteki na Machi e)
- It's OK (77 no Suteki na Machi e) (Duet with Punsikorn Tiyakorn (Pun)
- Sukida Sukida Sukida (D.AAA)
- Tsuyosa to Yowasa no Aida de (Yakusoku ne)
INDY CAMP Singles
- TN1 (PARTY ga Hajimaru yo)
- Hoshi no Ondo (Swap)
- Kiss wa Dame yo (Swap)
- Skirt, Hirari (Swap)
- Temodemo no Namida (Rap ver.)
- Team Cute
- Team Cool
- One Take (2020)
- Mother Gamer (เกมเมอร์ เกมแม่) (2020)
- Pha Phi Bok (ผ้าผีบอก) (2022)
- One Year (2019)
Wee BNK48 1st Senbatsu Sousenkyo Poster (2019)
Wee (November 2018)
Wee (September 2018)
Wee (May 2018)
Wee (April 2018)