Nakanishi Aruno (Aruru) / 5th Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Members' started by halcyon, Feb 8, 2022.

1. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    If she had a clean past and the group is Keyaki/Sakura instead of Nogi, then she may be a good choice if the management want to make a new face center. At least, her hair is short and her voice isn't bad.
    BTW, because I don't know whether the management was aware of her having those accounts and activities, I won't blame the management for choosing a girl with troublesome past.
    Anyway, the only way that an idol group can be 100% sure that their new center is free of past scandals, is to choose a 11 years old randoseru-wearing child, which is what SKE48 did, not with just one girl but two girls already (I don't think SKE did that for this reason though).
    To me, Nogizaka46 is simply just unlucky at this moment.

mjjpg.jpg
    Ek7sHxvUUAENxz1.jpeg
    Those two in one photo.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2022
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I must have missed the Yoda/Ozono/Endo/Kaki scandals then.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  3. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Simply don't airdrop center until the girl has done some activities with Nogi for quite some time, the way 3th gen and 4th gen airdrop center was chosen. Any past scandals will be exposed before center was decided.
    Mgmt simply has no excuse this time, it's karma for pushing their own ideals without considering fan preference.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Previous airdrop centers have no scandals tho except for maybe miona (with jani rumors before )

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

I wonder who are worse between Aruno and Okamoto. If Okamoto will debut or not. [hehe]

6. kira7x

kira7x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    i'd say there is a goo chance she won't debut, leaking things is a serious thing in entertainment i think

7. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Happy birthday. Good luck for everything. :ome:

It would be great if they released Actually MV today as her birthday gift. :fear::whistle:

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Hachikim

Hachikim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    inouesayuri
    Happy 19th birthday ! After all, I hope she finds peace and support from her loved ones.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  9. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Happy birthday!
    :ome::ome::ome:

• Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  10. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Happy birthday!

• Like Like x 3
  11. Izzi46

Izzi46 Kenkyuusei

Happy birthday! :flower:

EDIT:
    and lol at the dislikes, I mean she's not my favorite member, not by a long shot, but do you want us to wish her harm instead?! Weird.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2022
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    Happy birthday.
    BTW, does Nogizaka46 has the tradition of seitansai performance for members? If yes, may be Aruno will have one if her hiatus is short.

13. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Since they don't have a theatre, the only way they get to perform on their birthday is if their birthday falls during a live. Nanamin and Marika were always so lucky...

14. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Happy Birthday sweet Aruno. You've erred and you received punishment. As a person with passions, sins and errors in my life, I fully forgive and support you! Don't give up please and get back to the group asap as a better individual. There are some fans, me included, that your color in Nogizaka will give me pleasure!

• Disagree x 9
    • Agree x 3
    • Like x 1
    • Dislike x 1
    • Informative x 1
  15. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    Off topic, but Aruno's scandal reminds me of a scheme involving used panties after Kojima Haruna's seitansai stage.

https://web.archive.org/web/2021012...illion-dollar-selling-kojiharus-used-panties/
    (The site hasn't been updated for years so I use archive link incase it goes down)

I'm afraid that a significant number of fans may never forgive her and having her on the cover of a single may cause them an aversion.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Happy birthday !

:ome:

Last edited: Mar 18, 2022
  17. Hitagi

Hitagi Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    I managed to watch Aruno's documentary. It's around 19 mins long and highlights the events and interviews before and after the final 5ki selection.

A part of the documentary shows her visiting the Nogi shrine, offered a prayer, and did Omikuji fortune telling. I'm guessing this was shot some time in the new year.

She draw "Bad Luck" and it roughly says:
    "Many have an upward trend. The awaited arrives, but little happiness
    Entertainment: in darkness, ingenuity discovered, with a blessing received"

Then, the shrine priest came and said:
    "It is much better than Great Luck (the highest luck(?) you can draw in Omikuji). It means you may be in darkness now. A light will eventually shine on you and you will find great success."

The explanation is very vague though.

I'm not really the type that believes in things like this but I gotta admit, I got amused that this kinda reflects as to what she's going through right now.

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Like Like x 3
  19. Rawerontek

Rawerontek Kenkyuusei

thank you for sharing this. overall the video is quite good in showing that she is just a regular person and has a warm family. Perhaps this kind of theme is picked to ease backlash when she got airdrop as a Center, but not before the Twitter scandal.

20. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    Aruno's full speech from today's omitatekai:
    FRV-qM2aIAAElwR.jpg

(Please correct me if there are mistakes)

Please allow me to apologize once again here for the many concerns and distrust I have caused you all. I am very sorry.
    I have not lived my life in a way that I can be proud to be praised by others.

I used this as a time to reflect on myself, thinking that this is how I am getting back at myself.
    I regretted what I had done and wondered what I would do in the future, but after accepting everyone's words, I am standing here with determination.

Please let me do my best here so that I can return the favor to my classmates, seniors, staff members who protect me, and everyone who loves Nogizaka.
    I am truly sorry for what happened.

• Like Like x 4