Event / Concert AKB48 10th Ann. Memorial Event/Theater Ann. Show (15/12/06 and 15/12/08)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 6, 2015.

1. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

It can't be in Ajinomoto on the 6th because there's american football games scheduled that day.

Exile would probably have it reserved from the 8th, which means AKB has time before (nothing scheduled until the 6th) and one or two days after, so imo theres still a chance it's gonna be Tokyo Dome. Can't think of anywhere else in Tokyo to have it, so process of elimination points there too.

2. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    Wouldn't it be too cold if they had an outdoor concert? Plus there's snow too [hehe]

3. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Yeah, it's not gonna be anywhere without a roof. I think they learnt their lesson lol

But yeah, some info must start appearing soon. It's basically a month away now

4. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Then it's probably Nissan Stadium.

Honestly, they should've learned their lesson when Acchan's graduation sold out, and Rena's was overbooked on the one weekend day they managed to get.

5. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up with an arena and held a multi-day concert. The winter season seems to be jammed with concerts, sporting events, and Christmas celebrations, so it would be hard to find a good venue that's available anyways.

I hope they're not struggling with finding a venue though. :(

6. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I doubt they're looking for a venue NOW.
    It's not as if they're an idol group trying to make it. They probably booked something months ago.

7. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

Isn't this just for those with a golden ticket? How many of those would have actually been made? I've always felt that this would be more of an intimate event, rather than a massive one. Perhaps the general anniversary, if there is one (excluding the theatre), will be more, but this is exclusive for a reason (those who were fans back in the day have a higher chance of getting in to this concert - I guess it's saying you've been loyal for x years... of course this doesn't include those on auction lmao).

Last edited: Oct 31, 2015
  8. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    I just looked at the Nissan Stadium schedule. The December schedule is still empty, so this should be AKB's chance to get it before anything else.

http://www.nissan-stadium.jp/calendar/?m=a

Click "2015年12月" on the schedule.

9. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

December in Nissan? A concert in the open? Doubt it. :/

Either it's an indoors venue or the theatre.

It's weird that they still haven't said much about this. It's less than a month away. :/

10. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Plenty of people do Nissan, Saitama, etc. stadiums in December. No reason it wouldn't happen.

But yeah we're probably going to get an announcement soon, much like Rena's Toyota Aichi Stadium concert.

11. USA48

USA48 Kenkyuusei

I know, it's November 11th for crying out loud. Give me some information darn it! This is killing me!

12. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    at this point, not putting too much hope in this event (at that date) . if anything, either
    1) concert/live/event may not be opened to public. maybe its a theatre/mini special live for the golden ticket holders
    2) the big 10th anniversary live(s) could be after the 42nd singles(which sales start date is after the anniversary date), which Takamina is the center. that makes the (un)official graduation date somewhat suspicious. if all goes according to those dates, it would mean that Takamina is no longer a member before the 42nd singles goes on sale? and also unlikely that Takamina won't get a concert sendoff (which has no date atm). but i am just speculating in any case.

13. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

I'd assume it's golden tickets only. If it were otherwise, there'd have been more info by now.

Takamina doesn't have a date yet. She doesn't officially graduate until either her last theatre performance or her last major concert performance, neither of which have been announced. At this rate, I assume we're going to either see her continue for a while or do a Yuko, where she had time off from most activities until she had her final grad. She'll get a send off (can you imagine fan outrage and the amount of $$ management would lose?) - if anything, I'm thinking the special stage she's producing (42nd single) might be her theatre grad or concert grad.

With all the events currently on, I wouldn't be surprised if any public 10th anniversary events are on, we see them in Jan/Feb/March (which is pushing it, but it's certainly not the first time events have been well extended - bday stages, hand shake events, etc etc). It's a bit frustrating not knowing things, especially when the dates are drawing near...

14. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    But I assumed The Anniversary is for EVERY member and not only Takamina? And also for EVERY fan?

15. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Yeah, but it's still a mess from management's side.

Why put on the countdown last year if they're just going to do a normal anniversary stage? lol

We knew of the first Tokyo Dome concert like 5 months in advance of the actual concert (same goes for Acchan's grad) and we are less than a month away from the 10th anniversary and we know nothing of the anniversary concert.
    We are SUPPOSEDLY less than a month away from Takamina's graduation (say a month and a half if anything) and we still know nothing.

Like... get a grip, management. People need to plan these things if they want to attend.

It is.
    But Takamina announced in the last anniversary that she would graduate during the 10th anniversary, so that's another thing to add.

16. ikemenlover

ikemenlover Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    10th anniversary is for 1st gen only. For 2nd gen, it is 9th anniversary and so on.​

17. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

18. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

No... 10th anniversary is for AKB as a whole, as it's when the group debuted. It has more of a connection to first gen, but it isn't first gen only. Also, 2nd gens anniversary would be when they debuted, 3rd gen when they debuted, and so forth.

19. ikemenlover

ikemenlover Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    2nd gen has spent their time within the group only for around 9 years, 3rd gen around 8.5 years. I dont do exact calculation, just approximate calculation. In fact, since 2nd and succesive gens debuted at different date with the group official debut, it is more appropriate to say the anniversary is exclusively 1st gen. 2nd gen and 3rd gen and so on have their own anniversary dates

20. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    But as far as i know, AKB never do any big event to celebrate a particular generation anniversary. There are some meetings between members and I think that's all. And it doesn't happen with all generations (I can be wrong).
    I don't see your point in trying to cleave each generations.