Event / Concert AKB48 45th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (16/6/18)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by sakurazaki, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

I am also very happy about Niigata, can't wait for SSK

2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i wonder if any NGT48 members will rank (beside Kitarie and Yukirin) in this ssk. i remembered only Sakura ranked 47th in 2012 and she was the only HKT48 members got a ranking.
    will it be Katomina or Okappa ? or another NGT48 members/kenkyuusei ?

its going to be a long way til June 18th...........................

3. rikasa

rikasa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Katomina could cinch it easily. People are saying Rikatan could be the next Sakura, and I hope hope hope hope that can happen, but I think Katomina honestly has the biggest chance of ranking. Maybe others like Rikatan, Okappa, Ogiyuka could get there, too, though!

4. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    katomina will definitely be there

5. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    HEY! #1 in NGT is Mahohon!

6. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

YESS lol can't wait for her to slay in the SSK #Vote4Mahohon

7. rikasa

rikasa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Really, she's #1? I didn't realize she still had all the hype she did at the very beginning, good for her! Mahohon slay [hehe]

8. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
  9. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Mahohon, Miha and Mofu (THK3) remind me Maiyan, Nanamin and Sayuringo. They are realy beautiful. and this is the reason for their popularity.

10. momo

momo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    If Kinoshita drops out this year again I'm probably gonna die a little.
    And overall.. I hope there's gonna be some major surprises this year. Perhaps less of an SKE bomb this time around (no offense though, I love them).

11. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    Hehe I think this is a must for Japan regardless of the 48 Groups' [potential] transformation into an NBA-like entity [hehe]

12. rikasa

rikasa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
  13. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I'm not sure if SKE Hakos would sacrifice Churi, Kaotan or Aya just to get Jurina to rank higher... You could say returnage was low but it's also true that SKE had the biggest amount of members to rank for the first time, with 5 members ranked in Senbatsu alone. It's not that bad.

14. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Churi had her turn tho, i think thats her graduation gift from them. The next one is Masanya. Aya might not join because of uni too. If they go all out for Jurina tho, half of the lower ranks SKE girls wont rank (those couple of thousands MATTERS) and others are gonna drop like flies.

15. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Considering several major SKE girls aren't in the election (Sae, Ayaya, etc) that alone could push up Jurina several spaces.

They also need to beef up the rewards.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  16. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Well by going all out with Jurina , I mean going for the center which means another 100k. Thats literally dropping everyone else in terms of hako oshi supports.

17. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I don't think SKE fans would sacrifice a whole bunch of members just for Jurina to rank higher. I mean the reason why SKE wotas are powervoting SKE members is because they're pissed off with how management mismanage SKE as a group. powervoting Jurina won't help SKE. cause Jurina is a AKB-made member imo. if they're going to vote to help SKE be recognize more as a group. then voting more members would be much better. than all for one tactic. if Jurina wins. it's just Jurina. not SKE. but getting more SKE members to rank in the media senbatsu would be a different thing. especially in the Kami-7.

18. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

+1 to this

19. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I honestly don't think any NGT members will rank.

Remember how everyone was so sure that Ikumin and Nagisa would rank last year? And they were nowhere to be seen.

I don't think any of the NGT members, besides Rie and Yukirin, have enough of a fanbase to get them a vote total that's high enough to rank in the main 80.

--

In terms of predictions... I think Jurina will be really disappointed. and I'm hoping that Milky's votes go to Miru, putting her in senbatsu so that NMB gets two reps.

20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@MocchiMooch that's a high possibility...consider NGT48 started their stage debut just 2 months....its really difficult gather a fanbase that could get 13k votes (not counting Rie and Yukirin)