1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Well, nobody's a "perfect" human. Besides, it pays homage to Keya's own "Eccentric" song. Aren't we all a little weird, in one way or another? If everybody were normal in Keya, it'd be a very boring group. Even model-like Berisa, beautiful as she is, is odd in her own way when it comes to her relationship (or lack thereof) with her father.
    Personally, I'd love to find out more about Naako's weirdness! :)

2. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    habu's stick of guilt looks like something i would like to try

3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i want to try Pechan's chocolate tofu dessert:)

• Like Like x 3
  4. Asuka Loves Walls

Asuka Loves Walls Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    They are threading a bit into the Inaba Gohan territory and it really works for the show. :D

The one that gets me was the miso soup x ketchup of Berisa wherein you get laughs after eating it. I can imagine it really tastes nothing spectacular but ketchup and then the soup afterwards (the flavor will never mix lol). Of course, Suzumon, having high culinary IQ, got strict with the flavor and did not get a laugh out of it.

Although, out of all the selections, I also really want to try Habu's Stick of Guilt hehe

Sent from my VKY-L29 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. nyahappii

nyahappii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    mikeyspacejdot
    Yes, Guilt Stick does sound interesting. I may try to make it and see.

Bonus points to my girl Neru for the tip in after the hosts tried the soup. I've stated this elsewhere, but I believe Nagahama-San's smile and laugh can cure most people of the common cold.

6. Ophelia

Ophelia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kitahara Rie
    Her laugh and smile didn't cure my cold but it did cure my cold heart.

Moments like these always reminds me of how good Neru is at what she does. Out of the members I feel like she's one of the best (if not the best) at selling herself and she always knows when the step in or hold back. It's a good gift to have as an idol. She's very clever and she definitely uses it to her advantage. Some members still haven't improved much, and I wonder if they ever will, but Neru has been at the top of her game from the start and is always improving. Definitely, the honor student idol out of the group.
    Bit random, I know... It's just something that came to mind a couple days ago.

7. sodiksamping

sodiksamping Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamazakirena
    Neru should've tried everyone's food, i love her honest reaction to berisa's miso soup + ketchup, her food tasting reaction since last week always cracks me up. I hope both the MC noticed this, and if they're doing some food related theme again in the future, i hope she will become a regular food tester, like Takayama did in nogichuu homemade bento episode [hehe]

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@Jsprite -- Weird is good. Perfect is imperfect.

@Asuka Loves Walls -- The Guilt Stick reminds me of a childhood delicacy: bread fried in bacon fat.

@Ophelia -- Good observations. Neru's intelligence can be hidden, but it informs everything she does. She has both high IQ and high EQ (emotional intelligence). She is determined and has good judgment. Maybe those are her "tanuki magic."

9. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

You just have to love naako. Despite being a talk show episode it was kind of entertaining.
    Next week episode looks hilarious, cannot wait for next week.

Pairing for next week is based on the viewer's survey. Yes, it is battle for location shoot. Hopefully Akane and Koike are paired together...

Last edited: May 22, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

I really enjoyed this 'Best of Naako' episode.

I don't really care if she's quirky or "weird". In my mind, she has a defined character - she's a hidden highlight in episodes of Keyakake for me. She stands out in her own way...and that's not a bad thing at all.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Next week will be the best!!!:blush:

12. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

13. Micranote

Micranote Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I have finally started to watch the show! I'm about to watch the haunted house.
    My favorite thing about the show is definitely the MCs! There is no word to describe how hilarious they are.

14. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    So I guess Pe-chan is possibly the only one crazy enough to go along Naako's bizarre antics. lol

15. YuNcHuNsA

YuNcHuNsA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Psychopath lol

16. Ophelia

Ophelia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kitahara Rie
    This episode was a bit of a letdown. Not much new or interesting information regarding Naako. I expected her sister to tell us some dirt but the call only lasted for like 30 seconds. Next episode looks good, looking forward to it.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    at least we know how to ward of ghosts now.

18. jan ken pon

jan ken pon Kenkyuusei

Wow. Naako greatly exceeded expectations. :^^;::wtf:

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

This episode was pretty awesome. Saito and Ishimori were hilarious.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Their being hilarious while showing their pretty faces as well :D
    The way Saitou is looking to the camera on the 2nd act... hahahah

• Agree Agree x 2