TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. glsone

glsone Member

These episodes have been pure gold. I'm expecting some haunted house tours for the losing girls.

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Nanako and Neru essentially threw a Hail Mary. Pretty much dead last for much of the competition until the very end.

The result: :1st:

3. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

looks like we're in for another few episodes of them going on location couple shoots
    I think those are kinda boring, it's a treat if the two girls are near your top favorites

I enjoy it more when they are just in the studio all together having fun,
    but I guess production staff just can't come up with any ideas lately,
    so they decided to just let a few girls go on a location shoot

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    fun episode it seems when they give the girls something to do they're a lot better at variety.

Looking forward to the couple location shoots. Personally I love those.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Recording outside the studio is a good idea, I think you're just disappointed and feel unfair toward their other members who just sit and watch in the studio every time this segment is implemented, i feel like that too, i always wish they all can go outside doing something like camping together but, sometimes, it is quite better and fun to watch

6. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

no I'm not disappointed for the members that don't get to be much on the show, my girl doesn't even get screen time most the time
    I just enjoy the show more when they do stuff together, like the latest one

camping together would be a good episode, but it looks like for now they can only afford to send a couple members outside, and Tsuchida already explained some of the problems there

just having 2 members do stuff, doesn't interest me much if I'm not invested in the ones that are doing the episode

7. Yukirin_Yukirin

Yukirin_Yukirin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Did Neru eat all the water bugs? From the quick edit they did, it looked like only one bug and I thought she had to eat all three bugs to get 100 pt?
    Even though my favorite couple Sugai/Moriya didn't get first, they still get to go somewhere via train

8. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

it looked kinda impossible for her to eat all the water bugs, looking at the time they gave her and how long it took to just eat one
    it's either they edited it weirdly or the subs are wrong

and sugai had to eat 3 bugs, so did she not eat the water bug? Pretty sure it looked like she chewed on it

9. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

instead of just filling insects in his mouth like sugai, neru is actually challenged to swallow it cleanly before time runs out to get full 100 pts, that's why

the staff actually stunned that she really eat it, it's yaba~:^^;:

Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
  10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

the dramatic come from behind bug eating skit was fishy to earn 100 points lol #NotCoincidence

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Great episode, they are definitely better when you give them activities/games to do. It was really fun.

12. Ophelia

Ophelia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kitahara Rie
    The past two episodes were great. We need more of this.
    Though if I were on the show and in first place before Neru and Nanako's turn, I would judge the hell out the person making the rules.... Because let's be real, Neru & Nanako shouldn't really have won. Guess that's the Akanen in me. Still, I am happy for them.

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. Yukirin_Yukirin

Yukirin_Yukirin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    I thought Sugai ate at least one water bug, plus those other bugs.

I agree, I think there was a fix to have Neru win, although I don't know why, because I thought they already did a location shoot with Neru back in her home town so why have another one?
    I'm happy for Neru, but I so wanted Akane to finally get a location shoot, she's been waiting for so long and plus the 1st place spot involves possible plane tickets. That would have been worth the wait.

14. Asuka Loves Walls

Asuka Loves Walls Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    As much as I love Neru, I also got the "Hey, wait a minute" moment when she bargained before she starts her challenge when the others didn't have that chance. A possible mistranslation in the subs, perhaps? And coupled with the weird cut/editing made us all confused. Even though our Drill Sergeant will still get her location shoot, I thought she was still robbed of that possible plane ticket she kinda deserve (she really really wants it, okay).

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    I don't know if it was a mistranslation or not, but she only ate one water bug for 100 points while Sugai ate three insects including a water bug for only 50 points.

Edit: It would make sense if Sugai indeed just put it into her mouth and later spat it out, though it's hard to judge just from the footage. But I guess they wouldn't give out so many points if Sugai already did it.

16. glsone

glsone Member

Sugai did not eat a water bug, she only had to put it in her mouth for 30 points they didn't show her spitting it back out for obvious idol image reasons. Neru actually chewed it and swallowed it which is why all the staff and Tsuchida were grossed out/impressed and gave her so many points for it. In a Nogidoko episode Matsumura only had to gently nibble on one to win a trip to Macau.

• Like Like x 5
  17. Bingo

Bingo Member

The problem was Tsuchida didn't explain clearly to Sugai that if she eat the water bug she would get 100 points, put in her mouth only get 30 points. If Sugai knew I bet she would eat the water bug.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    That’s where the girls’ resourcefulness and boldness come in. Neru was just smart enough to work around the rules. We all know she has that cheeky side ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. glsone

glsone Member

Well, it wasn't a rule til Neru asked. Nobody eats water bugs, they are beyond gross. It probably never even entered the staffs mind that someone would actually eat one until Neru asked about it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    The original point system for the bug eating was allocated to 10, 20 and 30 points depending on the type the members ate.

During Neru's turn she asked "What if I completely eat an entire Water Bug, how much point will you give me?" In turn, the staff responded with a 100. It was not really decided from the start. It was Neru who asked about it. I don't think any of the staff anticipated that someone would do such a thing lol

I think for the case of Sugai she didn't completely eat the water bug. She probably just took a bite. I don't think it was rigged though. Neru was just gutsy enough to ask for an alternative. Tsuchi was even saying how gutsy Neru is the entire time.