TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

^_^
    That was a great episode and it continues next week!
    Actually I was one of the ones who wrote to give akane a chance for a location shoot, but it was for a different pairing (akane and koike).
    But sato and saito were awesome the last few episodes.

2. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I also voted for Akanen to get a location shoot, actually with Yuuka (and Neru if it was a trio shoot). Cause either way, she deserves it (along with that dyson she got in episode 89)

But that episode was funny af XD Nen and Yuuka combined are a force to be reckoned with. As expected from the Captain/Vice-Captain duo

3. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

( ゚д゚) Oh, I forgot about that. I wrote something in that box like "i feel sorry for akane, please give her a chance for a location shoot". Despite that, I really want her to win, because she was always so close in the past.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    It tbh became a running gag that I kinda want to break.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: May 30, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Ophelia

Ophelia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kitahara Rie
    Also the way she pushed Sugai down at the last second when they had to do the surfing pose lol. But we know Sugai doesn't mind because of the survey she filled in some time ago. [hehe]

Oda and Rika seem to be leading at this point. Seeing them together on a location shoot would be a hoot. Oda can def make Rika come out of her shell and some weird shit is bound to happen.

Nijika and Fuyuka were hilarious together just like in the cooking episode. Definitely a pairing I want to interact more often.

And poor Neru and Risa... With those teammates they are never going to win. :^^;:

I did think it was a bit odd that some of the girls weren't included at the start but ended up competing anyway. Like they just made some parts of the episode up on the spot.

Looking forward to next week's episode.

Last edited: May 29, 2018
  7. derKaizer

derKaizer Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    You can see who's the S and who's the M in the Yuukanen couple. :^^;:

Yeah, most probably they did this just to make the numbers of team competing even.

8. datjahat

datjahat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    when rika already saving odamonta pair from falling...

DSYjhU_U8AES5c0.jpg f90a2347-s.jpg b476a305-s.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  9. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
  10. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    I was rooting for OzeRisa to win a location shoot lol but then i found out it was an athletic competition and there was no hope :yikes:
    53CCEDCB-4FFA-49DA-A80B-F3476634EFEB.jpeg

anyways, OdaPe should make an exciting (interesting ?) LocaShoot

11. sodiksamping

sodiksamping Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamazakirena
    It was an exciting episode, finally they're doing something instead of just talking about the member (actually this is an interesting theme, but considering most of the kanji member is non-talkative, i think it's better to avoid this theme until they finally getting more interactive), beside that, i prefer couples in this episode rather than in the prior couple-related episodes. I would kill to see each of the couple filmed for location shoot.

Last edited: May 30, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Frans48

Frans48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    I think all couple will get their roke, though the couples who finished at 4 & 5th will get the cruel one.

13. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    Right, I meant like a proper 1st-3rd place one where they could possibly travel further together.

but it totally slipped my mind, now I’m more eager to see a cruel location with those two lol

14. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

fanart from last episode

[​IMG]

source

16. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

Pretty funny episode, and I did not expect the comeback by the winning pair.
    I don't care what some people say about Neru, but she is so considerate about people around her. She is a nice person. Watch out for Yone's reaction in the final game wwwww

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Was rooting for OdaPe but Pe played it safe in the last game lol No risk No reward.

Props to the winning pair. As soon as I saw the challenge, I knew they would win.

18. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Neru really had lot of guts to actually swallow that bugs, the taste was totally bad and different than grasshopper or scorpion, but thanks to neru , all members who vote for her and nanako get rewarded:)

19. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    i'm sure the pair that lost and going to be sent to possible hellish location will be more entertaining :D

20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

lol they found another way to make Pechan talk (with the eye mask) [hehe]
    i am digging Pechan in zombie mode :lol:

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1