MNL48 News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'MNL48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Mar 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cyph

Cyph Kenkyuusei

Yeah. I'm doing that for some reason (I thought about this a lot) And It feels good to change for the better [hehe] Optimism was a thing for me last year. I became a stressed potato at the end of December 2016 because tragic things happened. But with my friends helping me to cope up, I think I'm gonna be fine :blush:

I'm not pretty or determined but honestly... I think you are beautiful :blush: Don't lose hope my dear! Singing can be solved and I think your voice cracks because you're nervous [hehe] I believe you can do it too. Let's hope for the best :p

Right. That's the right thing to do :^^;: so @Vivienne Don't lose confidence. okay? Well, i should tell this to myself too :^^;:

Yes. This thing is a competition in my perspective too. But for me, I'm not competing with other girls but I see it as if I'm competing with myself. I don't really like competing and all the competition but I'm somehow involved in many :)cold:) So instead of thinking to beat other people, I usually think of beating what I am before. And being better than your past self is a victory for me :blush: And Let's give it our all! [hehe]

2. meh

meh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Just a question, Do you guys think that MNL48 will work out? With a lot of members graduating everytime from AKB and a lot of new members coming.

3. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    We are not even born nor as old as the other groups yet.

4. ColorfulMonsters48

ColorfulMonsters48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Since I am fed up with the 'how thin a girl should be' discussion. Here are some examples.
    Let's start with our ex-Miss AKB48 fatty. Shimada Haruka was once known for having a healthy appetite. :D And know she is made of steal.
    Moreover back in days there was my kami oshi Chiyuu(Kasai Tomomi). She was a stample Senbatsu and proved her right to be there. Her erotic charm and decent voice helped her to maintain her popularity.
    And don't forget our fluffy ero-Queen KojiHaru. She trains and isn't looking brinket ;'-D

Of course there a lot of thin girls, but trust me, you easily lose weight by practicing every day.
    (I dance HipHop for ages)

5. MiMiPonpon

MiMiPonpon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I'm excited for mnl to debut
    Good luck to applicants and future appliants (like me:v)
    I wouldn't be surprised if there would be pirated CDs of mnl sold in street markets lolol

6. GRyuuu

GRyuuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odaerina
    who can't stop piracy anyway xD
    btw, good luck for all the applicants. Really looking forward to MNL

Sent from my SM-G313HZ using Tapatalk

7. Vivienne

Vivienne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    By the way, I have a question (to both applicants and fans!)

Do you think it's OK for applicants to campaign their accpunt? Like asking other people to like their profile, etc.?

I don't really like campaigning my profile, but I need to because of the Top 200 feature. But I don't want to be called as someone who's only in for the fame. T_T

8. Cyph

Cyph Kenkyuusei

@Vivienne Well I think it's fine. There's no problem in campaigning or self-advertisement. I did that too 'cause I'm pretty desperate. But now, since the top 200 part was removed (?) I don't really do it that much. And it's up to you if you would advertise :) And those who call and judge people about being famewhores just because they advertise is wrong. There's nothing wrong with pursuing your dreams so you can always give it a try xD

9. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I also think that it is fine, in fact i feel like they set it up like this so their new members, when they chosen the 16 / 32 / 48 girls out of 200 who passed the first one they already have their own fanbase.

10. Vivienne

Vivienne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Whenever I ask someone to like my profile, I feel bad because I think I'm wasting their time. They have so much more productive things to do! Yet when I don't ask for likes, I get anxious because the Top 200 feature might push through and I may never achieve my dream of becoming a 1st gen member.

I know I shouldn't think like this, but I can't help it ><;;;

11. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Don't feel bad about it, just promote yourself out there. If people interested, they'll come to check and like by their own decision and might eventually become a fan of yours!

12. Vivienne

Vivienne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Thanks for your reply! I feel better now ^^
    I'll start promoting myself lowkey then. I hope I don't annoy the others too much lol.

13. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    Maybe put your link in your signature?

14. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    ^ This!

Also, don't force people to like you. Say something like "Please check my profile and like to show your support!".
    Saying something like "Please like my profile" is a big turn off (for me, at least)

15. Vivienne

Vivienne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Ah! I actually wanted to try that,
    but I didn't know how to put a signature! (I know now though, I just found out about it after you replied LOL.)

Thanks for the suggestions though! It means a lot <3

16. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Huh i noticed that there are still a few girls who posted pics of them with cosplay outfit, i thought cosplay pics are banned already?

17. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    ^
    Was it officially stated that cosplay pics will be removed or those with such photos are to be banned?

18. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I don't remember, but i do remember that they does not allow cosplay pics

19. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

Regarding BNK's announcement and reveal, and when MNL be coming out, I'd say -- be patient. This because I've been seeing a lot of people talking bitter on Facebook about MNL being "outdone" by BNK.

• Like Like x 1
  20. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Since it's fine to promote here, allow me to do the same^^

If you guys have time, please do check my sister's profile! by now her chances are slim, but it would mean alot to her!!

http://mnl48.hallohallo.com/profile/Brielle

And thank you in advance^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.