TV / Radio [NOGIBINGO!] - 2013.07.02~

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Jul 1, 2013.

1. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    NOGIBINGO!
    Nogizaka46xHKT48 Kanmuri Bangumi Battle!
    NTV
    Tuesday 25:29~26:29

[​IMG]

NOGIBINGO! is inspired by AKB48's show AKBINGO!. The premise is that the group members will try to follow in their rivals' footsteps to see if they can become national idols like AKB48.

[​IMG]
    This show is one half of Nogizaka46xHKT48 Kanmuri Bangumi Battle!, with the other half HKT48's show, HKT48 Tonkotsu Mahou Shoujo Gakuin (Tonkotsu Female Magic Academy). There will be a total of 12 episodes for each show. Each episode will be 30 minutes long. Each week, a guest will come to the show to judge which one of the two groups is the funniest, and the winner will occupy the show's first slot in the following week.

Nogizaka46xHKT48 Offical Site

Nogizaka46 Kanmuri Bangumi Offical Site

HKT48 Kanmuri Bangumi Offical Site

2. rust

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    Some footage:
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1llOYAj90s#at=36[/yt]

Screencaps:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Nogizaka46's AKBINGO! spinoff...? Hmm...

4. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

This is going to be a very interesting exercise. :lol: Way to start the program.

5. rust

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
  6. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    That Nogibingo logo makes Nogizaka look like bad guys (the horn and the sharp teeth and those gargoyle like wings).

I know they're the official rival of AKB48 but IMO, it doesn't feel right to have that kind of logo design

But I'm still interested in this show regardless of the logo :)

7. PineappleCrunch

PineappleCrunch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    This might be interesting! But the name's looks like Nogi-centric, but anyway, looking forward for this show (tonite!?), i'm expecting lot of fun!

And i hope my Nogizaka Oshimen, appeared! [party]

8. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Well I caught the Nogibingo on live channel, and while something was funny about what was done to all the girls this is episode it feels like a certain aspect was missing, I'm just not sure what it was.
    OH and Ijiri is apparently the host of the show.

9. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    very funny the prank moments, especially Ikoma Rina who yell "Yappari" which can be translate as "really??" or "i knew it". Seeing their embarassed face and big cream after was enjoyable.

Still, they can't prank all the time using creampie. I'm looking forward the best segment that made Abkbingo popular. Not a copy, but interesting segment is the key to the success.

And the host looks reliable and professionnal. So the pace of the show won't slow down, or at least it's what i'm hoping for.

10. rust

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    Saw the live stream. Well for me, I prefer NogiDoko lol. Not a fan of cream-pieing rly, I guess I prefer more tamer things lol. The highlight for me was the IkuIku x Sakurai moment. I do love the seifuku the members are sporting tho~

Here's a Youku stream. Will add more later if I found more.
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTc4MjUyODA4.html[/youku]

11. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    I thought the creampie was good. I always enjoyed dokkiri moments with the members.

My favorite part was also Ikuchan and Reika. That "umi ga ippai (There are so many seas)" was the best. What was Reika thinking when she said that :D

12. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

You're worried about the logo? The entire show is based on AKBINGO, lol. I would've preferred something more original for Nogi, but it looks like they're saving a lot on costs by using AKBINGO's set. :^^;: Understandable seeing as how the show has to battle HKT48 to become a mainstay.

I don't know much about the girls, I just barely started watching NogiDoko. Most of the girls are really pretty/cute, but aside from Ikoma Rina it's hard for me to tell the girls apart. Gonna take some time as most of the girls don't have distinguishable features.

By the way, I think Igiri as the MC makes sense. He regularly MC'd ShukanAKB and was a frequent guest in AKBINGO's early days.

13. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Ijiri as the MC is kinda funny, but overall I was disappointed in the ep. Nothing but creamcannoning and kissy faces, bleh. It did make me kind of nostalgic for old AKBINGO episodes, though I'm sure that wasn't its intention.

The best part aside from Nanami's hand dryer gag, which never gets old, was Mai's reaction to being cannoned. Just how happy and excited she was and how many times she thanked the staff...she was absolutely adorable, I don't know that I've seen that side of her before. Made me like her more. :)

14. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    If they really wanted to copy AKBingo, they didn't have to do it that way that they would make Nogizaka look like the group is on the evil side.

What I'm trying to say is that they can still copy or based something without making it look like it's evil. They could have at least created a new mascot, opened it's mouth and put Nogibingo text. People would still recognize it as something based from AKBingo. That is AKBingo's trademark after all.

But I'm already Ok with it. It was something that just came out from me the first time I saw the logo.
    I did enjoy the show :)

15. anninm

anninm Kenkyuusei

NOGIBINGO 130702 (episode 1)
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTc4MjYxMjYw.html[/youku]

16. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    People shouldn't worry about Nogizaka copying AKBingo when the current AKBingo running segment is copying Hakata Hyakatten.

Although being less obvious about it would have been nice.

17. Silenka

This is true, but then again, there wouldn't be a HKT without AKB anyway so... I think I'll let the copying slide :D

I think the problem with copying AKBingo like this isn't that they're copying, but that they (the girls, management, whoever) probably had other options available to do something more original/interesting and instead settled on essentially doing exactly the same things as BINGO, when there might have been more potential in something new.

The games in BINGO are generally funny (I hope they do battle burger and shogi) though, so it's a 'safe' venture. It's just limiting the potential of the show from the get-go.

18. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

Which current running AKBingo segment are they copying from Hyakkaten?

19. Silenka

I think s/he's talking about the current BINGO episodes where they have a guest on each episode, judging which girl is the 'best' and awarding her that title at the end of the episode based on a bunch of variety games - exactly like Hyakkaten, really.

But it loops back anyway, as most of the variety games that were played on Hyakkaten were originally done on BINGO and that's likely where the producers got the idea for most of them (I know the kind of games on BINGO are widespread variety type stuff, but I think it was every single episode of Hyakkaten I was like "hey, I remember when they did something like this on BINGO"). Even the oshimen badge thing isn't exclusive to Hyakkaten - the very early episodes of BINGO did the exact same thing, sooooo...

20. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

That's what I thought kanjo was referring to. AKB 1ji 59fun/0ji 59 fun and the early AKBingo episodes did this before. I liked how they came back to this years later when a few girls toured the AKBingo staff section of NTV and saw the badges, wondering whatever happened to that segment.

If kanjo is talking about the segment last week where they were determining who would be the next Takamina, well then you could say AKBingo stole that from AKBOO48 :lol: But at least it's still in AKB.

Anyway, yeah I'd love to see them do shojiki shougi too. That ero-moe makes sense too since Ijiri was a part of those episodes. We've seen the pies (well cream anyway), I think it's time for powder too.