Single Sakurazaka46 3rd Single [Nagaredama] (2021/10/13)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by heatsignature, Aug 7, 2021.

1. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    congrats queen of the most viewed video of all the Sakamichi members PVs

Deserved center position.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. conmaxanhle

conmaxanhle Kenkyuusei

Congratulations to Hono for being chose 3rd single center.
    Big clap to S&F because they rotation not only saku8 but the whole senbatsu slot as well.
    So excited about this new single.
    Kinda feel bad for Hono wotas wallet because the next few months :^O^:

3. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    @SteCola i hope you’re not planning on moving in here ? just stinking up the place

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Creative Creative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Really didn't expect Hono to get center, I thought that even if they'd switch out Hikaru it would be in Ten's favor. If only they'd change the contents of the single and make it more like a traditional Sakamichi single then I'd be over the moon.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Seele

Seele Kenkyuusei

ohnonono wtf, they changed the center, this can't be real :shock:

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2
  6. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    ^it's real!

I'm so happy with the senbatsu honestly, Honosu is going to be an amazing center for sakurazaka! It's great promotion for her photobook, and it gives her more visual screen time on tv shows so they'll see her > see her in book stores and magazine covers and go "hey its that girl from the pb, she's on tv!" or vice versa. Great publicity on both ends. Pe, Habu, and Risa are 1ki who have consistently been churning out solo jobs and appearances, so i'm glad they're getting their very well deserved spots in Saku 8 and center for Risa! I liken them to Nogi's Erika or Manatsu, locks forever and always deserving of a fukujin/saku-8 position.

I'm sad for Koike and Karin's drops, it's inevitable someone would drop from saku-8 to make way for other girls, so this would have bummed me out no matter who they dropped. Also sad for my girl Inori since I think she's been working so hard in variety, but so has Chukemon who has the upper hand on performance skill, so I hope Inori works hard on her stage presence to regain her position :')

Lastly, I'm relieved my Runrun isn't center anymore. It's frustrating to see so many people become bored of her or feel resentment towards her just for being center. She's been so strong and never showed obvious signs of wavering during her year as the groups center, and I'm so proud of her for keeping that smiley aura and energy around her. We all know she's a star, one who will no doubt center again someday, but for now, I'm happy she gets to experience time not as a center, away from the burdens that come with the title. I feel this could be a moment for her to grow and focus on promoting herself more, and I hope she doesn't feel like she let us down. She still centers a song, just not as stressful as an A-side, so I hope she can relax a little more and just enjoy being an idol :cute:

Well done to all the girls, and even the ones who didn't make it. 14 members is such a small number for a 30+ group, and I imagine we won't see a change in this number until 3ki (or a small bump to 16, but that's it). All our girls are strong idols, talented, cute, and finally funny, hilarious even. I'm soo excited to see how this 3rd single turns out. If it's anything like Keyaki's 3rd single in wow-factor, I'm all for it!

:banana:

• Like Like x 11
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    exactly. all the people whining about Hikaru being a consecutive centre for just 2 singles can keep her name out of their mouths now. though i know her still being a centre for a coupling still rubbed people the wrong way ctfu

• Dislike Dislike x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Pleasant surprise to have Hono as center. Aside from the music end of things (we need a hit, anthem, etc.), Sakurazaka also needs a face, a member who the general public, not just the fans, can easily associate with and identify as Sakurazaka46. Obviously Keya had you-know-who and Saku needs its own. For better or worse, fair or not, we just can't deny the power of visuals in the world of idols.

• Dislike x 3
    • Agree x 3
    • Winner x 3
    • Disagree x 1
    • Creative x 1
  9. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I really hope this new single will be a turnover and a really mature, elegant and refined one. Not really been a fan Nobody's Fault and BAN, Sakurazaka needs to change music style. It would be good something like "Konnani Suki ni Natchatte Ii no?" which for Hinatazaka was a different vibe compared to their previous singles. I would like something similar for this one.
    Our funny clumsy and girly Honosu deserves the best
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 9, 2021
    • Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oh my god this isn't even true
    You could easily find some more

Some of you guys need to relax with your comparisons with Hikaru lmao. Hikaru still had more recognition than Hono in this year's Nikkei Ent survey, and she has her whole schtick as Sakurazaka's tiny but powerful center. I love Hono, she's my third favorite member, and I am extremely happy that's she's received the opportunity to center but I think Hikaru did a wonderful job for the first two singles.

Like what? Hikaru's super cute has been praised for her visuals from the beginning. Hono is pretty but like it's not like Hikaru is a gremlin omg. They both have great visuals. As a Hono fan it's so off-putting to see people putting down Hikaru in order to praise Hono when both have their strong suits.

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  11. wuerfel

wuerfel Member Studio48 Contributor

Wait. So you did not only want them to change the center (to the one with the strongest Nogi vibe, as people pointed out before in other threads, as far a I remember), but now also their music style to elegant and mature? Are you sure, you shouldn't simply go to the Nogi threads in that case? :^^;:
    Why would they copy another group's style instead of finding their own? Not that I have anything against a ballad-like song like Konnani Suki. But wouldn't it be better if they had something that was only associated with them, like Nogi and Hinata have?

And congrats to Hono! This was unexpected, but a nice surprise~ I'm just a bit sad for Karin, because she had wonderful songs with wonderful MVs on both singles and her expressions made them even better. This spot will not be easy to fill.

• Like Like x 5
  12. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

A different vibe? Isn't all the songs Sakurazaka46's had a different vibe? Plus if you really follow, you will know through their performances that they have some elegant and mature songs. Nobody's fault and Ban are so different. So you like Konna ni but not these songs? If you're in for such love songs, Sakuzaka been having them a lot in these 2 singles so what is the issue? Honestly speaking, I hardly think anything they do would please you. Say you dislike the group, that would be very easy to understand given you always talk bad about them but going around it like this just makes it confusing.

• Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  13. Baal

Baal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Not a complaint, but just a thought. The management wants to push Morita and Yamazaki to the top again, but they are already with their strength consolidated. Why don't try a kirei (beauty) line? Bring Rei Ozono and Rena Moriya next to Center Tamura. Build more strong members on the front. I think the 1st row, at this moment, would be better used this way

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    From what they shown so far both Rei and Rena are still in the "getting there" phase.
    Rena did wonderfully with Bluemoon kiss to the point the song felt like it was wrote for her and Rei pushed her way in fans' hearts. Yet I feel it would be a little too soon for them to be in Saku8.
    I would love an unit song with them both though.
    I'm most disappointed about Hikari. Her exclusion both from Saku8 and main song means mngmnt didn't learn anything.

And if it's hard for a 2ki who shown her talent and hard work, I don't wanna think what it means for 1ki.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    The group itself when born proclaimed to be more elegant/refined oriented so why shouldn't I desire a song like that? I think it would be great, and not a Nogizaka rip-off. I wouldn't say that "Konanni" was a Nogi rip-off for example but a beautiful elegant song for Hinatazaka.
    Of course Sakurazaka has already a different and more refined vibe compared to Keyakizaka but I think this style they currently have goes nowhere. Keya singles are not exactly my favourites but they were bangers and iconic. Sakurazaka singles instead... are just forgettable and not interesting. At least the first two, but the group is just born so I hope there will be a turnover with the 3rd single and for center they chose the best one to try something similar to what a refined and glamorous Sakurazaka is supposed to be.
    The title of the song doesn't give me that kind of vibe but who knows, maybe I'll still like it.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Uhhh... was this officially proclaimed? Maybe I missed it cos I don't remember. I only know it was one of the presses mentioning how sakuzaka looks elegant/refined like you said. That was their thoughts, not the real thing. And it's no lie. The girls look elegant and refined, but that shouldn't be a reason for them to have such songs, even though they have Guuzen which is as elegant as can be.

Sakurazaka said they starting afresh from a new view of things. They trying all sorta things hence why their logo is white, so they can colour it with all sort of things until they find the right colour. That's what they said. And like you said, they're only 2 singles in. And we don't know if this single is refined or not. What we want is a song that can warm people's heart refined or not.

maybe to you so say 'for me' cos some of us really love all songs. I personally don't think they are forgettable. I love listening to it a lot and never get bored. All the songs are bangers such as Keyaki's. You only have to see it but from your posts, you're not giving them the chance so I don't get why you have to want something when you clearly won't be satisfied with it.

They are only 3 singles in, and they're doing great, upon all that's gone down. They slowly finding their rhythm. They gaining support and momentum. I'm looking forward to this single and hope it helps propel them more

• Like Like x 2
  17. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I don’t know what’s got y’all mad about this mmmm nothing wrong was said <3

18. Rev4

Rev4 Member

A very nice surprise and a welcome one. I'm not disappointed Rei and Rena didn't got into Saku8 I think it's still too soon and too soon for Rei to center a couple song. Run-chan is a safe card for S&F like Ikoma was for Nogi's mngmt.

Risa has been long overdue to center a song in the group since they experimented with her since 2nd annila. I'm happy for her S&F finally gave her a original song.

While my heart wanted to see Rei center a song very soon after her PV song from 1st single which is very mysterious that plenty of fans have been craven for in Saku after many love songs it can wait until she has full confidence.

Regarded song structure for Saku I don't think they are forgettable. I still remember Nazekoi because it's from the veterans of Kimi ga inai and Futari Saison. Even BAN has become a banger and iconic for me, it's just different.

Some complains about lack of iconic bangers and most songs from Keyaki era repeated composers while they switch composers very often and try new ones for each single in Saku.

Keyaki repeated Bug Bear for two singles very early on and Nazca became almost a main composer for Keyaki after 4th single. It was a Nazca show from 4th to 1st album to 5th.

We have passed that behind us and we should move forward. Saku is in for the third single and they should just continue to look for their own flavor until they find it. Honosu could definitely give something different than energetic Run-chan, maybe a more powerful song with pride. She has the strength, muscles and capacity to do it.

• Like Like x 3
  19. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

With meguri applications opening today, some news for people who are curious about that...

Last single had 5 slots per day (same structure as the Nogi meguri) but this one went back to 6 slots which is what we had for the 1st Single. For the 1st Single the sell-out rate was a lot higher than for 2nd, and nearly every member sold at least 1 slot. These slots are a lot shorter, so there are less tickets available for each, so selling out a single slot should be easier to do overall. Hopefully we could see some raised morale and enthusiasm with the members who weren't able to sell much or at all last single. Obviously, since the 1st Single was the first event in a long time for the members (and the first one for 2.5ki) I think it would be very difficult to achieve the same success until in-person events resume. But I'm hoping for better results for our girls.

For Hikarin, fans are focusing their efforts in selling out her last block on the last date of the single, hoping her fans could finally pull it off :cute:

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    @minaeshi's post is clearly a winner for conveying the overal feeling of enthusiasm and optimism about the course of Sakurazaka46, regardless who is in 1st, 2nd or 3rd line, who is centering and which song. Things do get moving, there is shuffling and changes and a lot of "Hono-hope" expressed by everybody. I also like the fact that we are seeing more Hinata and Nogi fans in our Saku forums - guys you are all welcome! We want Sakurazaka to (re)gain the huge fanbase and we Saku-fans have to be polite to all who post here (even if they are/seem to be a little toxic).

Hono will be a great center. Whatever she does, attracts only love and she has proven to be a girl with a great heart and HUGE love for everything Keyaki and now Sakura. She of course has expressed so many times her love and affection about her 2nd gen mates (especially Runrun, her buddie).
    Runrun, has proven her worth, she is still the "face" of a group that in my humble opinion needs no "face" - not any more! She has become a pillar for Sakurazaka and nobody (fan or anti) can tarnish her image or reputation.
    Karin was a surprise indeed but on the other hand you can't have rotation if you don't rotate...
    Risa, ah Risa... I don't think there might be even one Sakamichi fan aware of her that wouldn't like to enjoy her at the center of at least one song... It's being too late but here we are now: a song with Risa centering!
    I am not surprised about Ten-chan: This teenager will surely be a huge star after a few years. Ever since her first appearence when she asked the whole Keyaki to follow her to dance with her centering, it was obvious that she was determined to follow a leader's course. She is mature enough and with an imposing figure and aura to stomp through success (I just hope that management will not repeat same old mistakes on her).

I absolutely understand everyone that expressed their wishes for Endo, Kira, Rena (and I should add timidly my personal dream to see Akiho and Marino juuuust a little bit to the limelight) but painful as it may be, competition is fierce and there is so much talent, beauty and charisma already. This would also mean ONE thing (and this is my personal wish for the immediate future): Group songs...

• Like Like x 2