|Nickname||Macharin (まちゃりん), Matcha (抹茶)|
|Birthdate||December 21, 1996|
|Current Age||25 Years Old|
|Social Networks||7gogo / Instagram / Twitter / YouTube / SHOWROOM|
|Idol Career Info|
|Debuted||December, 2015 / AKB48 Taiwan Audition|
- 1 Trivia
- 2 History
- 3 AKB48 Senbatsu Elections
- 4 AKB48 Janken Tournaments
- 5 Team History
- 6 Single Participation
- 7 Units
- 8 Media Appearances
- 9 Gallery
- She passed the AKB48 Taiwan Audition and debuted on December, 2015 (AKB48 Kouhaku Utagassen 2015)
- She is know for her catchphrase "ottamage", with its origin in AKBINGO!
- She attended a fan meeting in Taiwan on July 16, 2016, with Sato Nanami and Kuranoo Narumi
- At 68 days, she is currently the fastest AKB48 member to be promoted.
- She is actually born in Kaohsiung, but she grew up in Taichung.
- She is Team 4's oldest member.
- One of her nicknames is “matcha”, due to its similar sound to “Ma Chia-Ling”. Since matcha is often paired with azuki beans in Japanese desserts, she nicknamed her fanbase “Azuki”(s).
- On February 21st, promoted to Team 4. This made her the fastest member to ever be promoted.
- On June 1st, was part of her first AKB48 song, Koi wo Suru to Baka wo Miru on the group's 44th single Tsubasa wa Iranai.
- On May 9th, had her first appearance on AKBINGO!.
- On March 14th, was part of her first senbatsu for the group's 51st single, Jabaja.
- On July 20, 2021, appeared in the special AKBINGO NEO episode 2 for ranking 7th place in the AKB48 no Dobboun! Hitori Jime app event.
- On July 30th, appeared in the September issue of BIG ONE GIRLS with a solo interview.
- On December 8th, at the AKB48 16th Anniversary Team Shuffle, was moved to Mukaichi Team A.
AKB48 Senbatsu Elections
- 8th Senbatsu Election - Not Ranked
- 9th Senbatsu Election - Not Ranked
- 10th Senbatsu Election - #97 (The 10th AKB48 World Senbatsu Sousenkyo Kinen Waku)
AKB48 Janken Tournaments
- AKB48 Kenkyuusei → Team B → Team 4
- Koi wo Suru to Baka wo Miru (Tsubasa wa Iranai)
- Maebure (Negaigoto no Mochigusare)
- Private Summer (＃SukiNanda)
- Tomodachi ga Dekita (Jabaja) (Center)
- Neko Allergy (Teacher Teacher)
- Nami ga Tsutaeru Mono (Sentimental Train)
- Yuri wo Sakaseru ka? (Sentimental Train)
- Oosawagi Tengoku (Ne mo Ha mo Rumor)
- How Long Did You Believe in Santa Claus? (サンタクロースをいつまで信じてた?) (2021) - Short Film, Lead role
Ma Chia-Ling 10th Senbatsu Election Poster (2018)
Ma Chia-Ling (2018)
Ma Chia-Ling 9th Senbatsu Sousenkyo Poster (2017)
Ma Chia-Ling (2017)
Ma Chia-Ling 8th Senbatsu Sousenkyo Poster (2016)
Ma Chia-Ling (May 2016)
Ma Chia-Ling (Early 2016)
Ma Chia-Ling Debut