|Birthdate||January 12, 1996|
|Current Age||23 Years Old|
|Social Networks||7gogo / Google+ / Instagram / Twitter / YouTube|
|Idol Career Info|
|Former Team||Team B|
|Debuted||September, 2009 / 9th Generation|
- Koukou sannensei, 23sai no Takuechi Miyu desu
- (High school third grader, 23 years old Takuechi Miyu)
- On September 20th, passed the auditions for AKB48's 9th Generation.
- On November 15th, made her theater debut with the 8th and 9th Generation members with the Kenkyuuseei stage Idol no Yoake.
- On December 1st, passed the 3rd Kenkyuusei Selection and became an official Kenkyuusei of AKB48.
- On July 10th, was announced as a member of the Kenkyuusei Sub-unit "Mini Skirt."
- On July 18th, released her debut song "Mini Skirt no Yousei" as part of "Mini Skirt."
- On December 8th, during the 5th Anniversary Performance, was promoted to Team Unknown.
- On June 6th, affiliation with newly formed Team 4 is announced.
- On May 23rd, was chosen for her first Senbatsu for the song Manatsu no Sounds good!.
- On August 24th, during the AKB48 in TOKYO DOME ~1830m no Yume~ concert, affiliation with Umeda Team B is announced.
- On October 25th, started activities for Team B.
- On November 4th, announced that she would attend her first choice university, Keio University in Tokyo.
- On February 24th, during the AKB48 Group Daisokaku Matsuri, stayed in Kuramochi Team B.
- On April 28th, appeared in her Shonichi (first day) performance of Pajama Drive.
- On May 16th, posted her first YouTube video, a cover of the song "Symphathy Tears Morai Nagaki" by Hitoto Yo.
- On March 26th, during the Spring Shuffle, stayed in Kizaki Team B.
- On August 27th, appeared in her first Senshuuraku (final day) performance of Pajama Drive.
- On May 10th, her appearance in the Korean surival show "Produce 48" was announced.
- Received Rank A during the initial auditions.
- Received Rank B during the re-evaluations.
- Performed AKB48's "High Tension" during the first group battle performance and was picked as the main vocalist.
- During the Position Evaluation, chose Vocal and Rap and performed BTS' "The Truth Untold."
- During the Concept Evaluation, chose Dance Pop and performed the original song "See You Again" (다시 만나).
- During the Debut Evaluation, chose the Korean song "We Together" and was the main vocalist.
- Finished in 17th place on Produce 48 and did not debut with IZONE in Korea.
- On September 4th, announced her graduation from AKB48.
- On December 25th, had her last performance with AKB48 during the Senshuuraku of Kamikyoku Shibari.
- On March 8th, the South Korean agency Mystic Entertainment confirmed that Takeuchi signed a contract with them.
- On May 6th, will have her last handshake event and also last AKB48 activity.
AKB48 Senbatsu Elections
- 2nd Senbatsu Election - Not Ranked
- 3rd Senbatsu Election - Not Ranked
- 4th Senbatsu Election - Not Ranked
- 5th Senbatsu Election - Not Ranked
- 6th Senbatsu Election - Not Ranked
- 7th Senbatsu Election - Didn't Participate
- 8th Senbatsu Election - Didn't Participate
- 9th Senbatsu Election - Not Ranked
- 10th Senbatsu Election - Not Ranked
AKB48 Janken Tournaments
- 1st Janken Taikai - Didn't Qualify
- 2nd Janken Taikai - Round 2 (Lost to Yamaguchi Yuuki)
- 3rd Janken Taikai - #7 (Lost to Uchida Mayumi)
- 4th Janken Taikai - Round 2 (Lost to Tsuchiyasu Mizuki)
- 5th Janken Taikai - Round 1 (Lost to Uchida Mayumi)
- 6th Janken Taikai - Round 2 (Lost to Nomura Nao)
- 7th Janken Taikai - Round 2 (Lost to Oshima Ryoka)
- AKB48 Kenkyuusei → Team Unknown → Team 4 → Team B → Graduation
- Joined AKB48 as a Kenkyuusei on September, 2009
- Promoted to Team Unknown on December 8, 2010 (AKB48's 5th Anniversary)
- Transferred to Team 4 on June 6, 2011
- Transferred to Team B on August 24, 2012 (Tokyo Dome Team Shuffle)
- Graduated from AKB48 Team B on December 25, 2018 (Last theater performance: December 25, 2018 | Last handshake event: May 6, 2019)
- High school days (Koko ni Ita koto)
- Koko ni Ita Koto (Koko ni Ita koto)
- Chokkaku Sunshine (1830m)
- Renai Sousenkyo (1830m)
- Aozora yo Sabishikunai ka? (1830m)
- Ponkotsu Blues (Tsugi no Ashiato)
- Kanashiki Kinkyori Renai (Tsugi no Ashiato)
- To go de (Koko ga Rhodes da, Koko de tobe!)
- Music Junkie (0 to 1 no Aida)
- SS8 (Kamikyoku Shibari)
- Nakinagara Hohoende (playing the piano)
- Everyday, Katyusha (playing the piano & singing)
- Yoyaku Shita Christmas (Piano)
- Iiwake Maybe (Acapella)
- Shiritsu Bakaleya Koukou (私立バカレア高校) (2012)
- Majisuka Gakuen 3 (マジスカ学園3) (2012)
- Shukan AKB
- AKB48 Nemousu Terebi (Season 8/9)
- Saturday Night Child Machine
- AKB48 no Anta, Dare?
- Likes: Photography
- Good friends with: Ichikawa Miori
- Member of Drama Club and Shino-Club
- Seiyuu of AKB0048
- Learned classic ballet from age 2 to 8th grade
- Original 9th Generation ace
- Can play the piano, trumpet and guitar
- Took piano classes since she was 2 years old
- Her B Garden line reads: "If flowers could sing / I'd give them piano accompaniment"
- Has absolute pitch, being able to identify a musical note without the benefit of a reference tone. This way she can play a song after hearing it only once
- Was accepted at the Keio University SFC school
- Writes her own songs
- Her mother is an opera singer
Takeuchi Miyu 10th Senbatsu Election Poster (2018)
Takeuchi Miyu (Produce 48) (2018)
Takeuchi Miyu (2018)
Takeuchi Miyu 9th Senbatsu Sousenkyo Poster (2017)
Takeuchi Miyu (2017)
Takeuchi Miyu (2016)
Takeuchi Miyu (2015)
Takeuchi Miyu (2014)
Takeuchi Miyu (2013)
Takeuchi Miyu (2012)
Takeuchi Miyu (2011)
Takeuchi Miyu (Late 2010)
Takeuchi Miyu (Early 2010)
Takeuchi Miyu (2009)