Why won't you like my oshi!?

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by aakun, Feb 21, 2011.

1. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

ok i actually wanted to make this thread like, months ago but i was never completely sure if i should post it or not. due to the recent macchan drama i decided to make it now.

when i thought of making this thread, the idea came from when people post in the Ranking thread asking other forum members why they dont like certain girls (why do they have them at a low position in their rankings). there were times that i also wanted to ask it but i didnt think that was a good place to ask such things (the ranking thread), so thats where this thread comes.

other than asking what other members think of a certain member, you can also explain why you like your favorite members. as well as asking people why they like someone you think its terrible, etc..

now, heres where the problem comes. since we will be talking about dislikes mostly, everyone needs to understand that the thread wont be exactly full of praise.. so you are warned if you are too sensible to listen to other ppl's opinions.

so yeah, its open to all kinds of discussions. (maybe not just members, also songs ands shit like that.) but theres also the rant thread naomi posted in the oku grad thread, please dont forget that this is NOT a rant thread. its intended to have an actual discussion going on. of course we are talking about tastes, so we arent trying to agree with each other, just to know other people's opinions about.. something.

2. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

Re: [DISCUSSION] why wont you like my oshi!? EXPLAIN IT TO M

NOW GO FIGHT.

due to recent events [notme] , wanna start with you you didnt like/liked oku?

i'll post my own opinion later on. (as well as asking some ppl about some members)

3. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

Thanks for not saying names.

4. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

^ do not understand lol.

SO YEAH.

about oku, i never saw that i-dont-give-a-damn altitude so i always liked her because i loved her bitchy personality. nothing more really =|

now i cant think of anything other than this:

LOVEANDCOFFEE

why dont you like yukirin again? i remember you mentioning it somewhere but i dont remember why. and yeah im just curious.

and a lot of people apparently have a problem with mariko and haruna. i think i can understand why people dont like nyan (her fakeness is too fake), but why mariko? shes awesome D=

OH RIGHT. AND KANA. (i knew i was forgetting someone important). so. what about her ;_;

5. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina

I've always wondered why people don't like Mariko?

I've seen comments somewhere else where people call her bitchy.

6. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I've never understood why anyone could dislike Mariko, either. D: I like Mariko. She's awesome. <3

And as for Oku, ET summed it up for me in her grad thread. :fear:

How come a lot of people dislike Sayaka? I noticed she got a lot of negative votes in the Member of the Year. I love Sayaka, so I've never understood why people dislike her. ._.

7. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

For me, Oku has always been "just another AKB member," similar to a lot of other girls. She never really did anything to get my interest, but in no way did I hate her. Her voice is pretty nice in Katatsumuri though, so I don't think bad about her at all. Her personality doesn't really bother me tbh.

Regarding Mariko, perhaps some people don't really like her playful-muchaburi attitude? I actually really like Mariko, so it's hard for me to say though. She's a great entertainer and does a lot of silly things sometimes, so I can sort of see how she gets on some people's nerves.

Sayaka is probably similar to Mariko in a way where she messes around a lot. I personally don't like it when she does all the gorilla/goat impressions. Because she's actually quite beautiful, perhaps it just annoys me that her personality sometimes ruins her image. I do like Sayaka though, and I definitely respect her, it's just constant gags can get kind of annoying

LOVEANDCOFFEE

I would like to know about the Yukirin thing too as well if possible. She's my second AKB oshi, so I'm curious too =X

SADA

Talk to me about Chiyuu D=

8. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

And this was made by the " i-hope-you-graduate-soon-so-the-kenkyuseis-can-take-your-place-soon list " person....

¬¬

9. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

lol.

what do you mean.

i do think that though. too bad. tbh, even though i liked oku(shes like my top 25), i was more worried about whos going to be promoted in her place. its the truth =/.

10. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki

I have nothing to add, but this is an awesome thread.

I don't think anyone dislikes my oshi, but if you do, please give me a heads up and a reason. Just curious.

11. Rin

Rin Kenkyuusei

Ooh ooh I think I know why. It's because she's too cool! :XD: Ok seriously, I'm saying that because I used to dislike Mariko I was a fool :fp: but that was probably because I didn't know her that well. Like when I see her on AKBingo and other stuff, it always seemed like she has a "I'm better than you" attitude and she always made fun of the other members [wonder]

I don't remember when I started to like her. Now I don't really see her as that anymore and her "making fun" is just teasing because she's close with the members. Also I don't understand why people would think she's bitchy, but I'm guessing it's that coolness that she's giving off if that makes any sense. :^^;:

I used to dislike some of the members when I first got into the 48 groups, but now I don't really understand the random hate/dislike for the members I see around the forums. :lol: I think I pretty much like all of the members (but I like Taka the best <3 ) and I don't really have an opinion for the members that I don't know that well.

12. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

isnt this tomochin? :awesome:

13. sada

sada Kenkyuusei

Ahh. Chiyuu.

MIND YOU TOMOMI OSHIS THIS IS MY STRICT OPINION.
    Well then. I never really minded her until B5. I didn't really know her very well. I was really upset with her in Candy. Her voice is terrible and hurts my ears. Her character pisses the crap out of me. To me it's so much more fake than Haruna's. Whenever I watch AKBINGO, I hope she's absent. She's just there and I won't deny she is pretty. Well more recently anyway but she's just there and the way I see it is that she's acting like she's adorable and the cutest little thing. Which bothers the crap out of me. Her and the chiyuus like god.

SO before B5, I thought that she was ruining Team K's dynamics. SHH. MY OPINION. I would watch a stage and be like wow Team K you're so cool! and then you see Tomomi and I'd be like WHY ARE YOU IN TEAM K YOU'RE NOT COOL LEAVE. But I realize now she was friends with Team K and maybe her image didn't fit but she was a part of Team K so I do feel bad now thinking about wanting someone to graduate because I didn't like them. coughsorryMaiyanuucough.

ANYWAY. I'm done.

14. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

I haven't seen anyone outright hate Sakiko, but I have seen her low in rankings. I'm curious-- if anyone has an opinion about her, I'd love to hear it. :D

15. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

Speaking of the devil, what do you have against Mariya?, for that matter?.

16. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

Ah her voice. It definitely is pretty unique in that it's all high/sweet-like? if you can call it that. I can understand how it can be annoying for some people, there are voices that get on my nerves too (I don't think there's any in the 48 franchise currently though, but my memories kinda fuzzy). I don't really mind the whole acting like she's adorable and the cutest thing, because to be fair, she's one of the most gorgeous girls in AKB (along with Acchan), so x-x

Though yeah, that kind of attitude is definitely annoying for many people (hell it would probably annoy me too, if it was someone else). And I just love the chiyuus so I yeah xD

This part is true though, she definitely doesn't give off the aura of Team K like the other members. When I first started off I felt the same way too, but after watching more and more of them together, you can feel that she really was a part of ori K and I grew to really like her there too. There are a few moments that I can't remember right now, where I thought to myself "Chiyuu you so badass" or something along those lines though.

Awesome thread btw <3

17. Llewella

Llewella Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

First, a comment on the thread.
    It can be a very interesting thread if it does not become too emotional with invectives and names flying. It's a good idea to try it.

Concerning Oku Manami.
    She's between rank 46 and 47 in my still 48 members ranking list.
    She's cute, and I do not know much about her personality. So nothing I have against her is against her personally, I do not hate or dislike her.
    But when I am seeing her on stage or on TV shows, the first thing that comes to my mind is "What the fuck is she doing there ??". It's like she wants to be anywhere else but the place she is at the moment.
    She seems to take everything slow, and to be far too nonchalant.
    It's not an appropriate behavior for an idol.

So I think her graduation can be a good thing for AKB.

(I know, that's pretty much what ET said elsewhere before his ban ...)

18. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina

OH MARIYANNU

Well...She annoys me.
    I try to like her but I just can't get myself to do it. She's a cute a girl and everything but there's just something inside that makes me go "EWWW", well not really Eww but something along the lines.
    Also I hate her voice, I don't know why. Oh and her smile, I don't like.

Off Topic: FUCK I'M GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL

19. Betazu

Betazu Kenkyuusei

I don't get why some people hate Mariko either...if she's bitchy then what's so bitchy about her hmmm? [wonder]

20. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

(posting a lot)

For me, I actually don't mind Mariyannu at all. But that's probably the problem. She's another one of those AKB girls that I don't really have much interest in (yet). I haven't seen/experienced her doing anything to capture my attention so far, so I can't say I really like her, but I definitely don't dislike her either.

She seems like a nice girl and all, but she just doesn't really stand out for me.

So let's move on to the second reason this thread was created, why do you like Mariyannu so much Gobo? If you express it out here, it might get some people's interests.