Why won't you like my oshi!?

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by aakun, Feb 21, 2011.

1. JAKKfromAKB48

JAKKfromAKB48 Kenkyuusei

Re: [DISCUSSION] why wont you like my oshi!? EXPLAIN IT TO M

I can't stand Rena :/ I've tried to like her so many times but I can't. She seems like a nice person and all but she looks like an ugly version of Akane. To me she just looks like Jurina's friend. IDk shes just really gross to me.

And is it me or is Uchi fucking boring?? When she was announced for the Janken I was like "hkay she seems cute" and then when I saw the video I was like "WTF?! This is like a total waste!" I really tried to be happy for her but I couldn't, so I hope she improves because if she does I'd probably like her more.

IDK why I don't follow RS that much, maybe because there isn't much info about them and they don't get PV's, and I don't think they have RS LOD's but I don't really watch LOD's anyways.

2. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina

I used to be one of those people who didn't like KKS, but I've learned to appreciate them especially Miorin <3

3. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira

They do. And since kenkyuusei perform like 20x more than full member teams, there's tons and tons of kenkyuusei LODs.
    http://www.dmm.com/lod/akb48/
    As you can see [cool]
    YOU SHOULD.

@Tyzer: but WHY didn't you? I NEED TO KNOW THESE THIIIINGS

4. Azarashi

Azarashi Kenkyuusei

It looked like she just didn't recognize who are the people calling her in the middle of the night... She didn't introduce herself when was asked for and was somewhat rude but as soon as she recognized Yuko it was fine.
    It's 100430 right in the middle after 2 a.m.

5. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina

I don't know why I didn't like kenkyuusei?

Probably because they weren't official members of AKB.
    They were more like H!P Eggs or something like that to me

6. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira

Oh okay cool that's what I assumed but I thought I'd ask anyways 8D

7. IndigoSkies

IndigoSkies Kenkyuusei

I don't think I've ever come across anyone that actively dislikes Harugon [shock]

Hmm. There are very few girls I dislike in AKB. There are some girls that bug me and some girls where the fandom bugs me as well though.
    In Mariko's case, I probably wouldn't mind her if she wasn't such a frontgirl. But I don't like her voice at all, and I don't think she's very pretty (though she looked good with her longer hair!) so it's more like, I don't understand why she's so popular and well-known? And there was that period where she barely performed at the theater at all - I think it was early 2010 or something? And to be honest I just felt like, AKB is the theater performances. And since she was missing them so much, maybe I felt like she wasn't really...part of AKB as much as the other girls. I felt like there were girls that worked a lot harder and were at the theater every day and it wasn't really fair to them that Mariko had a front-girl spot when she was barely even around. That kind of thing isn't as big now because all the front girls are away from the theater so much, but I guess it's just left a bad impression and I still just. don't like Mariko at all.
    Actually a lot of the other frontgirls bug me too, but I think it's more, I'm sick of seeing them everywhere and I wish the other girls would get a chance. None of my favorites are senbatsu so I guess I'm a little jealous >_______>;;;;;
    In terms of fandom affecting my opinions of someone...I hate to say it especially because I know you're all HERE, but Sayaka fans have negatively affected my opinion of her somewhat. I don't dislike her at all, I still like her, but there was a while where everyone was complaining about her not being in senbatsu, and I don't really remember what else (I know it's better now because of DIVA) but more than any other girl, I feel like the Sayaka fans are really hardcore which is a GOOD thing, but sometimes it's a little much XD;; And then the Saeyaka fans that hate on Yukirin because of SaeYuki, that makes me pretty mad. Hating people just because they "ruin" your ship is pretty immature [wonder] Whether it's in anime or TV or real life people. And I'm not saying everyone's like that, because I know people who have given reasons as to why they don't like Yukirin, but I also know people who just hate her because of SaeYuki.

I actually can't really think of anything else. Huh. I guess that's good? XD
    (sorry if this is somewhat incoherent it's 4am but I wanted to post before I forgot about this thread.)

8. azury

azury Kenkyuusei

I'm sorry for saying this but I don't like Harugon. I think she always tries to act cute and it turns out unnatural. I might have a lot of negative thoughts on her. But she's focusing on where the camera is too much. And a lot of the time when the camera was focusing on someone in the front, I always see her in the back trying to get some attentions. I understand that in this big group they have to stand out or else they won't get noticed. That's why I'm trying to understand and let it go. :(

9. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48

I don't particularly like this sort of thread but as long as people keep it civil then whatever. But if something from here ends up spilling into and spoiling another thread, I won't be impressed at all.

10. viiolawonder

viiolawonder Kenkyuusei

I just wondering this for a while now and I don't know where to ask. so I think maybe I should ask
    in this topic.

To me I saw Maeda Ami (Aamin) for a while now in some singles with senbatsu members and Komorin
    but her ranking in Mixi seem to be lower than Komorin and some members that didn't get promote
    as much as her.

It's make me wonder that why she doesn't gain more popular ? Is there anything wrong with her? [worried]

11. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

About Kenkyuuseis. First, it was bothersome to follow them (this is all IMO ofc) because they would get cut all of a sudden and I'd be bummed that the girls I liked were gone. Now I don't follow them because I literally have no time. I can't watch LODs, I work all day and study at night and my schedule is really hectic. I really can't take time to watch most things AKB related, like TV shows or LODs. The only ones I actively try my best to watch are the ones where my oshis are featured, like birthday shows and the such. It's also the reason why I stopped following SKE and gave up hope on NMB xD I just have no time.

12. vutt

vutt Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc

I'm little bit surprised that no one have so far mentioned Jurina. She was the most hated girl in 2010 popularity poll after all.

About Tomochin hate - I was wondering have she actually have done something or said something to other members that confirm "I'm better than others" sentiment? I do understand where her diva like impression might be coming. She does not have outgoing easily impressed personality which might lead to impression that she does not care, but it's far cry from being or saying nasty things towards others.

I myself personally do not hate anyone constantly. There have been periods when one or another have done something I did not like, but I'm forgetting usually those isolated incidents pretty quickly. So no long time hate here...
    ...It's completely opposite however with some of the members here who keep bashing Tomochin. I'm trying to cope with my dark feelings, but it's really hard. It's especially difficult because they tend to be lead voclas here on s48.

13. oddball

oddball Member

^
    ^
    Yeah I get a bit of a guilt trip when it comes to the kk's I must admit I don't really follow them and so when I see that they have members that get cut or graduate I feel a bit bad becuase I didn't even know who they are.....

Intresting to see alot of talk nere about girls fans effecting your views on a particular girl, I can see where this agument is coming from, I mean it does kinda irk me that a girl's fans hate on another girl becasue 'she's not a good as Miss X' or 'Miss X deserves to be there insted of Miss A 'cos Miss A sucks!' but this does not change my personal opinions on the girl herself, I'm happy to like them, or not like them, in my own way

What I suppose annoys me personally is seeing people sort of randomly hating on girls you like, I'm sure this must be true of most of us, I mean these girls are the one we like the best, so of course we feel defensive towards them

Yes I know we are all entilted to our own opinions and that one persons heaven is another persons hell, but that's really the point isn't it, just becasue you don't like a girl why rile the people who do like her up? It just really bugs me that's all.

14. hikki

hikki Kenkyuusei

No time... I barely have time to know the rest of the ladies. I mean, I spend a good 14 hrs at work each day and add on other things in between, I really don't have much time for anything.

As for disliking, I guess there's only one: Mayuyu... There were some many things that I wanted to like; she's sweet, into nerdy things, skilled at drawing... but, when I saw a clip of her at the election, and she said that "This isn't good enough for me", it just killed everything for me. I'm sure she didn't mean it this way, but I just kinda saw it as spitting in the face of all the fans that voted for her. I don't have any issues with her, I just can't bring myself to care/support after that.

15. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48

I don't think anyone needs an explanation for why some people don't like her, though. [hehe]

I don't like being told who I'm supposed to like. When girl x gets all the camera time and is pushed in my face, it's pretty obvious they want me to like her more than the ones in the background. I want to make my own choice, thanks.

16. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

^
    ^

we actually had a big fight about that around here XD. i was personally really pissed with mayu back then, but when the full election video came out you could see how her speech was actually quite nice and the way they used that line for the morning shows just misinterpreted everything x.x

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fpe8WyWvI0Q

about mariko. yeah her voice is terrible but wow i never knew it could bother people that much lol. and everyone is saying all of these girls have "bitchy characters". but its NOT the same for all of them.

i dunno, i dont think kana mariko or oku have a diva complex, but i think tomochin does. kana has a baka character if anything, and thats not the same as "bitchy". and then mariko is more like lolz about everything, and macchan was also different.

...at least imo

17. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

What do you think first gave aakun the idea to make this thread? He's just waiting for the right timing.

If it's not you, then it would have to be me :fear: I know I can remember a few instances where I said negative things verbally, and I know we can get quite annoying so >_<

Anyways more opinions

For KANA: I already talked to aakun about this, and the reason I don't like her very much isn't very based/solid. It's a really stupid reason and it's because I really really really really really don't like Kurukurupaa and her stupid leak costume. There was a period where I never had to see that costume for a long time, and I started to like her more... then she put in on again and she fell down my rankings again. It's a stupid reason, but that's why I don't like her

For TOMOCHIN: Tomochin is really on and off for me. There's moments where I really like her and moments where she's annoying. Like most people, I'm not a fan of her DIVA, bitch-like attitude. When she's just being cute and whatever, and not acting all DIVA though, I like her. =/

About KKS: I like the KKS, but I won't go out of my way to watch them through LODs, because well... I'm me. I'm not a fan of LODs >_> I get whatever KKS dose I can get from Ariyoshi AKB Kyowakoku which is alright since I can still see a lot of there greatness. I realize I can't really see the amazingness of most girls if I don't watch them perform at the theater but... it just doesn't do it for me.

Finally the SAYAKA issue: I have to agree that a lot of the ill feelings that I have for Sayaka could possibly be because of her overprotective fanbase. Sometimes it gets really scary when they start defending her and everything. I understand that you just want the best for your oshi (everyone does), but it really does get kind of over the top when there's something to complain about every single. I can see where they're coming from most of the time though, but it's still really over the top sometimes.

Did I miss anyone?

18. Ange

Ange Member

The Stage48 Institute for Akimoto Sayaka Worship

I'm sorry everyone for being so "rabid". I know most of your darts are pointing to me. Whoops. But you can't deny I've been more civilized lately.

I'm ok with people saying they don't like Sayaka, but what turns me into an assassin is when people are disrespectful and offensive. I guess everyone is the same, but I'm more hot blooded about it.

Just that. I won't go into details about my disliked members because they change according to the season.

Thank you.

19. Azarashi

Azarashi Kenkyuusei

People at this forum hate two things: that the front girls are always the same and when someone who is not a front girl gets some attention. :)
    The girl may get initial push because the management likes her, but if fans don't want her they will stop. On the other hand if the push works they will push her even more. It's just the way it should be. Otherwise we will never get new front girls.
    And look how it was with 9th gen: management decided that Shimada is the best girl in the generation and gave her a push. But fans said "Hey! We don't want Shimada, we want Yokoyama", and management agreed to it and gave her a push, it worked, so she has got a place in Ota production and will be pushed all the way to the top. But it doesn't mean that she will be pushed forever, when the management see that she has reached her top they will stop to push her like they did with Myao. All the girls have the chance, you have to grab it when it comes. If you missed your first chance, yes, it will be harder to get a push, but another chance will come anyway, it's the way AKB48 is.

20. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

i had enough yokoyama.

can we stop now? ;_; lol

and yeah what Azarashi is saying is 100% is true. look at ami. from leading songs to having 1 scene in the pvs. poor girl ;___;

of course shimada and takeuchi are so so so so awesome that they are still pushed :awesome:. its the next jurinas somehow. gotta love the management decisions.

if you are not Amina of course (diaf management)