|Birthdate||August 20, 2001|
|Current Age||22 Years Old|
|Social Networks||7gogo / Ameblo / Instagram / TikTok / Twitter|
|Idol Career Info|
|Former Team||Team 8/Team K|
|Debuted||April 2014 / Team 8|
- 1 Catchphrase
- 2 Trivia
- 3 History
- 4 AKB48 Senbatsu Elections
- 5 Team History
- 6 Singles Participation
- 7 Albums Participation
- 8 Units
- 8.1 Stage Units
- 8.2 Concert Units
- 8.2.1 Team 8 National Tour 〜47 no Suteki na Machi e〜
- 8.2.2 AKB48 Team 8 Senbatsu Concert ~Bokutachi wa Nekkyou Suru~
- 8.2.3 8gatsu 8nichi wa Eito no Hi Natsu da! Eito da! Pitto Matsuri 2018
- 8.2.4 AKB48 Team 4 Tandoku Concert 〜Tomodachi ga Dekita〜
- 8.2.5 AKB48 Team 8 Foxies Concert 〜The Only One!! Foxies!〜
- 8.2.6 AKB48 Team 8 Everybody Concert 〜Come On!! Everybody!〜
- 8.2.7 AKB48 Zenkoku Tour 2019 ～Tanoshii bakari ga AKB!～
- 8.2.8 August 8th is Eito no Hi 2022 Puroland no Suteki na Machi e
- 8.2.9 MX Matsuri! AKB48 60th Single "Hisashiburi no Lipgloss" Announcement Commemoration Concert in Budokan 2022
- 9 Media Appearances
- 10 Gallery
- Koe no suru hou, chuumoku shite kudasai. Chicchai kedo mietemasu ka? (Doko? Doko?) Koko ya de. Karada wa chicchai keredo, dekkai biwako no aru Shiga-ken kara kimashita, na no hana no you ni ippai egao wo sakasetai Hama Sayuna desu
- (Pay attention to where the voice comes from. I am small, but can you see me? (Where? Where?) I am here. My body is small, but I came from Shiga prefecture that has the great Lake Biwa, I want to make many smiles flower like a rapeseed flower, I am Hama Sayuna)
- Team 8 Performances: Tokushima, Nagano, Okinawa, Hyogo
- Hobbies: Eating, playing basketball, watching Star Wars movies, listening to music, welding
- Special skills: Make people laugh, imitations, dancing, sit-ups
- Strong points: Smile
- Weak points: Scary flat face, negativity
- Charm point: Eyes, eyelashes
- Favorite word: "Thank you", "Fun", "Basketball"
- Favorite foods: Nyuumen, tomatoes, tuna and shrimp sushi, Hiroshima-style okonomiyaki, kitsune udon
- Favorite color: Yellow
- Favorite season: Summer
- Favorite 48 Group song: Eien Pressure
- Admired People: Muro Tsuyoshi, Ishihara Satomi, Matsui Jurina, Sashihara Rino
- Close friends: Oda Erina, Yamada Nanami, Tanikawa Hijiri, Takahashi Ayane
- Future Dream: Actress
- Her name is spelled with the character 濵 for "Hama", but since this character can display differently on different computer operating systems, on many mobile sites and media images it is written using the more common character 浜 instead.
- Also, Japanese names with 4 characters are usually split into 2 characters for family name and 2 characters for first name (e.g. 前田敦子 Maeda Atsuko: 前田 is Maeda, 敦子 is Atsuko). It is rather unusual to have a 4-character name where only 1 character represents the family name (濵) and 3 characters represent the first name (咲友菜). More commonly, families with a 1-character last name tend to use 2-character first name so it's easier to read (e.g. 沖侑果 Oki Yuka: 沖 is Oki, 侑果 is Yuka).
- She auditioned for Team 8 after her father reminded her that she had declared that she wanted to be an idol when she graduated from nursery school.
- Because of her small size and her childlike personality, she is known as Team 8's "little sister". She is known for being bright and cheerful with everyone.
- One of her hobbies is metal welding. She first experienced welding using an AR simulator at a vocational training event in Kusatsu City in November 2019. She found it fun, and after practicing she obtained her Arc Welding Special Education Certificate in September 2020.
- She was diagnosed with coronavirus on December 26, 2020, and resumed activities on January 3, 2021.
- In April 2021 she began appearing as a regular in Biwako Broadcasting's "Friday Omoro Shiga".
- She is a fan of the Shiga Prefecture basketball team Shiga Lakes. She has done promotional work with Shiga Lakes players.
- On AKB48 Sayonara Mouri-san, revealed welding as one of her unusual interests. Her father works at a factory where she likes to help out. It is considered to be very physically challenging.
- On April 3rd, was announced as a member of AKB48's Team 8.
- On June 24th, had her first appearance on AKBINGO!. She was one of 15 selected Team 8 members to perform Koi Suru Juuden Prius with Sashihara Rino.
- On July 29th, was one of 16 selected members to perform 47 no Suteki na Machi e on AKBINGO!.
- On August 5th, had her theater debut with Team 8's 1st stage, PARTY ga Hajimaru yo at the SKE48 theater.
- On October 11th and 25th, was one of 16 selected members to perform a medley on the AKB48 SHOW!.
- On October 16th, was part of the shonichi performance for AKB48's 3rd special stage, Dounaru?! Dousuru?! AKB48.
- On November 14th, was part of the shonichi performance for Team 8's 2nd stage, Aitakatta.
- On December 8th, at the AKB48 12th Anniversary Shuffle, received a kennin position in Murayama Team 4.
- On September 24th, was part of the final episode of AKBINGO!.
- On December 26th, was confirmed to have contracted COVID-19 and went on a hiatus.
- On January 2nd, was confirmed to have recovered.
- On January 3rd, resumed her activities.
- On December 8th, at the AKB48 16th Anniversary Team Shuffle, it was announced her kennin position would be transferred to Taguchi Team K.
- On January 31st, appeared in the BUBKA magazine alongside Asai Nanami, Omori Miyuu, Kubo Satone, Kuranoo Narumi, Taguchi Manaka and Mukaichi Mion.
- On April 4th, was part of the senshuuraku performance for Team 4's Te wo Tsunaginagara stage.
- On April 19th, officially became a member of Taguchi Team K.
- On July 22nd, appeared on AKB48 Sayonara Mouri-san (AKB48サヨナラ毛利さん) for the first time.
- On February 4th, announced her graduation.
- On April 30th, graduated from AKB48.
AKB48 Senbatsu Elections
- 6th Senbatsu Election - Not Ranked
- 7th Senbatsu Election - Not Ranked
- 8th Senbatsu Election - Not Ranked
- 9th Senbatsu Election - Not Ranked
- 10th Senbatsu Election - Not Ranked
- Team 8 → Team 8 and Team 4 → Team 8 and Team K → Graduation
- Joined AKB48 as a Team 8 member on April 3, 2014
- Had a Concurrent Position in AKB48's Team 4 from December 8, 2017 (AKB48 12th Anniversary Shuffle) to April 19, 2022
- Had a Concurrent Position in AKB48's Team K from April 19, 2022 (Announcement: December 8, 2021 (AKB48 16th Anniversary Team Shuffle))
- Graduated from AKB48 Team 8 and Team K on April 30, 2023 (Announcement: February 4, 2023)
- Henachoko Support (Koko ga Rhodes da, Koko de tobe!)
- Issho no Aida ni Nannin to Deaerudarou (0 to 1 no Aida)
- 84 (Sono Shizuku wa, Mirai e to Tsunagaru Niji ni Naru.)
- Honehone Waltz
- Jingle Bells
- Snack Time
- Perapera Perao (Center)
MX Matsuri! AKB48 60th Single "Hisashiburi no Lipgloss" Announcement Commemoration Concert in Budokan 2022
- New Team Concert
- AKB48 no Anta, Dare? (AKB48のあんた、誰?) (2014)
- AKBINGO! (2014 - 2019)
- AKB48 Sayonara Mouri-san (AKB48サヨナラ毛利さん) (2022 - )
- Kokoro Odoru (ココロ踊ル) (2022)
Hama Sayuna (2019)
Hama Sayuna (July 2018 - Team 8)
Hama Sayuna 10th Senbatsu Election Poster (2018)
Hama Sayuna (2018) (AKB48)
Hama Sayuna (July 2017)
Hama Sayuna 9th Senbatsu Election Poster (2017)
Hama Sayuna (2017) (AKB48)
Hama Sayuna (December 2016)
Hama Sayuna (2016) (AKB48)
Hama Sayuna (2016)
Hama Sayuna (2015)
Hama Sayuna (2014)
Hama Sayuna (2014)
Hama Sayuna (2014)