|Birthdate||July 10, 1991|
|Birthplace||Ichikawa, Chiba, Japan|
|Current Age||30 Years Old|
|Social Networks||Instagram / Official Site / Twitter|
|Idol Career Info|
|Former Team||Team A|
|Debuted||October, 2005 / 1st Generation|
- 1 Catchphrase
- 2 Trivia
- 3 AKB48 Senbatsu Elections
- 4 AKB48 Janken Tournaments
- 5 Solo Singles
- 6 Solo Albums
- 7 Team History
- 8 Singles Participation
- 9 Albums Participation
- 10 Units
- 10.1 AKBIdoling!!!
- 10.2 Team Dragon from AKB48
- 10.3 Stage Units
- 10.4 Concert Units
- 10.4.1 AKB48 First Concert "Aitakatta ~Hashira wa Naize!~"
- 10.4.2 AKB48 Haru no Chotto dake Zenkoku Tour ~Madamada Daze AKB48!~
- 10.4.3 Live DVD wa Derudaroukedo, Yappari Iki ni Kagiruze! AKB48 Natsu Matsuri
- 10.4.4 AKB48 Masaka, Kono Concert no Ongen wa Ryuushutsushinai yo ne?
- 10.4.5 Nenwasure Kanshasai Shuffle Sumaze, AKB! SKE mo Yoroshiku ne
- 10.4.6 "Kami Kouen Yotei" AKB48 NHK Hall Concert 2009
- 10.4.7 AKB104 Senbatsu Members Sokaku Matsuri
- 10.4.8 Yokohama Arena 2010 'AKB48 Manseki Matsuri Kibou Sanpi Ryouron'
- 10.4.9 Surprise wa Arimasen
- 10.4.10 AKB48 Kouhaku Utagassen 2011
- 10.4.11 Gyomu Renraku. Tanomuzo, Katayama Bucho! in Saitama Super Arena
- 10.4.12 AKB48 in TOKYO DOME ~1830m no Yume~
- 10.4.13 Kojimatsuri ～Kojima Haruna Kanshasai～
- 11 Solo Songs
- 12 Photobooks
- 13 Books
- 14 Solo DVDs
- 15 Media Appearances
- 16 Gallery
- Konbanwa. Maeda Atsuko desu
- (Good evening. I'm Maeda Atsuko)
- Hobbies: Sleeping
- Favorite kind of sushi: Shellfish
- Favorite member: Takahashi Minami
- Good friends with: Takahashi Minami (AtsuMina), Minegishi Minami, Shinoda Mariko
- Future ambition: Actress
- In July 2007, it was announced that Atsuko, Oshima Yuko and Ono Erena would be signed by the talent agency Ohta Pro.
- With the end of 2020, she left Ohta Pro. She is currently a free agent.
- She was the second AKB48 member to debut as a soloist.
- Former member of MINT, the winner unit of the AmebaPigg Unit Battle
- Former member of Cooking Club and Driving Club
- She was the center for most of AKB48 singles until her graduation (22 out of 27 single A-sides she participated in)
- She was considered by many fans as the most popular member and the face/ace of AKB48
- Since the beginning of AKB48, she, along with Team A captain Takahashi Minami, have been in the forefront of the group
- She has been the center in many of AKB48's A-side music videos (from Skirt, Hirari with Itano Tomomi and Takahashi Minami until Manatsu no Sounds Good! with Watanabe Mayu).
- Her last appearance as a member of AKB48 was in Gingham Check's first PV and Yume no Kawa's PV. She later appeared in the music video of Kibouteki Refrain and Kimi wa Melody.
- Her younger sister's name is Miyuki
- Describes herself as having no talents
- Greatly admires actress and singer Shibasaki Kou
- Her audition song was Glitter by Shibasaki Kou.
- The first CD she ever bought was LOVE Machine by Morning Musume
- Has a Guinea Pig named Shokora, and a dog named Cocoa
- Wears glasses, "but only when I'm at home"
- Says she's bad at enunciation, so practices by just saying vowels
- Is left-handed. But as revealed in one of AKBINGO!'s segments, she can write using her right hand.
- She is a fan of baseball team Yomiuri Giants
- Her favorite Dragon Ball character is Son Gohan.
- As seen on AKB 1ji 59fun!, she, along with Takahashi Minami, can't skip properly
- Her first appearance in AKB 1ji 59fun! was in Episode 1, where she appeared as a life-sized cardboard cut-out of her with a sash which reads: "on leave, filming for a drama" (ドラマ収録のため欠席, Dorama shuuroku no tame kesseki). She was the first member to have a cardboard cut-out of herself up until AKBINGO!.
- Donated 1.25 million yen for charity to Green Cross International in 2009
- She makes a cameo appearance in the Aitakatta Kamoshirenai PV of Nogizaka46, briefly encountering Ikoma Rina who played the role that Acchan portrayed in their own Aitakatta PV. This made her the first AKB member to work with Nogizaka in a music video.
- She was the only victim in AKBINGO!'s AKRangers segment to be covered in flour twice.
- She can't stand spicy food. In the second episode of AKBINGO! Acchan had to retire from the episode after eating spicy chicken. It was too hot for her and she ended up crying in pain.
- Said in an interview and in her blog that if she hasn't found her partner in the future, she'll want Takahashi Minami to live with her.
- She married actor Katsuji Ryo on July 30, 2018.
- On March 4, 2019, she gave birth to a baby boy.
- On April 23rd, 2021, announced and finalized her divorce from Katsuji Ryo.
- Appeared in a photo exhibition in March 2021, alongside Oshima Yuko and many other celebrities.
- Was highly praised by publications from around the world for her role in movie To The Ends of the Earth and was even named the 3rd best acting performance of the year by American publication The Film Stage.
AKB48 Senbatsu Elections
- 1st Senbatsu Election - #1 (Center) (Kami 7)
- 2nd Senbatsu Election - #2 (Media Senbatsu) (Kami 7)
- 3rd Senbatsu Election - #1 (Center) (Kami 7)
- 4th Senbatsu Election - Didn't Participate
- 5th Senbatsu Election - Didn't Participate
AKB48 Janken Tournaments
- 1st Janken Taikai - #15 (Lost to Kobayashi Kana)
- 2nd Janken Taikai - Round 2 (Lost to Akimoto Sayaka)
|02|| Kimi wa Boku da
|03|| Time Machine Nante Iranai
|04|| Seventh Chord
- Team A → Graduation
- Seventeen (SET LIST ~Greatest Songs~ Kanzen ban)
- Anata ga Ite Kureta kara (SET LIST ~Greatest Songs~ Kanzen ban)
- Baby! Baby! Baby! 2010 (Kamikyokutachi)
- Kimi to Niji to Taiyou to (Kamikyokutachi) (Center)
- Shoujotachi yo (Koko ni Ita koto) (WCenter with Takahashi Minami)
- Overtake (Koko ni Ita koto) (WCenter with Takahashi Minami)
- Kimi to Boku no Kankei (Koko ni Ita koto) (Duet with Itano Tomomi)
- Koko ni Ita koto (Koko ni Ita koto)
- First Rabbit (1830m) (WCenter with Oshima Yuko)
- Hate (1830m)
- Omoide no Hotondo (1830m) (Duet with Takahashi Minami)
- Daiji na Jikan (1830m) (Center)
- Guu Guu Onaka (1830m) (Center)
- Itterasshai (1830m)
- Aozora yo Sabishikunai ka? (1830m)
- Sakura no Hanabira ~Maeda Atsuko solo ver.~ (1830m) (Solo)
Team Dragon from AKB48
- A2 (Aitakatta)
- Team Surprise 1st Stage (Juuryoku Sympathy)
- Omoidasu Tabi ni Tsuraku Naru
- Heart no Vector
- 7ji 12fun no Hatsukoi
- Hajimete no Jelly Beans
- Nagisa no CHERRY
- Kuroi Tenshi
- Idol Nante Yobanaide
- Kimi wa Boku da
- [2009.01.23] Hai. (はいっ。)
- [2010.02.25] Acchan (あっちゃん)
- [2010.04.26] Maeda Atsuko (前田敦子)
- [2010.06.07] ATSUKO
- [2012.03.16] Bukiyou (不器用)
- [2012.08.24] Maeda Atsuko AKB48 Sotsugyo Kinen Photo Book "Acchan" (Kodansha Mook) (あっちゃん)
- Maeda Atsuko's Movie Notebook (前田敦子の映画手帖) (2015)
- Photo Essay (Title To Be Announced) (2021)
- [2009.02.14] Muboubi (無防備)
- 2011: Voce Beauty Awards 2011 Best Cosmetics Grand Prix - The Best Beauty of the Year
- 2012: 35th Japan Academy Awards - Popularity Award - Actor/Actress for "Moshidora"
- 2012: 21st Japan Movie Critics Circle - Best Newcomer for "Moshidora"
- 2012: Japan's Foreign Film Importers and Distributers Association - Foreign Cinema’s Best Supporter
- 2012: 4th Tama Film Awards - Best New and Upcoming Actress for "Kueki Ressha"
- 2012: Vogue Japan Women of the Year
- 2013: 22nd Japanese Film Professional Awards - Best Actress for "Kueki Ressha"
- How to Become Myself (あしたの私のつくり方) (2007) - Hanada Hinako
- The Suicide Song (伝染歌) (2007)
- Nasu Shounenki (那須少年記) (2008) - Sasahara Megumi
- Drucker in the Dug-Out (もし高校野球の女子マネージャーがドラッカーの『マネジメント』を読んだら) (2011) - Kawashima Minami
- The Drudgery Train (苦役列車) (2012) - Sakurai Yasuko
- The Complex (クロユリ団地) (2013) - Ninomiya Asuka
- Tamako in Moratorium (もらとりあむタマ子 Moratoriamu Tamako) (2013) - Sakai Tamako
- Pikachu and Eevee Friends (2013) - Narrator
- Seventh Code (2014) - Akiko
- Eight Ranger 2 (2014) - Saigo Jun (weekly magazine reporter)
- As the Gods Will (神さまの言うとおり) (2014) - Maneki-Neko (Voice)
- Kabukicho Love Hotel (さよなら歌舞伎町) (2015) - Saya
- Initiation Love (イニシエーション・ラブ) (2015) - Mayu
- The Mohican Comes Home (モヒカン故郷に帰る) (2016) - Yuka
- Shin Godzilla (シン・ゴジラ) (2016) - Refugee
- Mukoku (武曲 MUKOKU) (2017) - Kazuno
- Before We Vanish (散歩する侵略者) (2017) - Kase Asumi
- The Last Shot in the Bar (探偵はBARにいる3) (2017) - Suwa Reiko
- Dynamite Graffiti (素敵なダイナマイトスキャンダル) (2018) - Makiko
- Flea-picking Samurai (のみとり侍) (2018) - Ochie
- Eating Women (食べる女) (2018) - Shirako Tamiko
- Masquerade Hotel (マスカレード・ホテル) (2019) - Takayama Keiko
- The Confidence Man JP: The Movie (コンフィデンスマンJP the movie) (2019) - Suzuki-san
- Almost a Miracle (町田くんの世界) (2019) - Sakae Rira
- To The Ends of The Earth (旅のおわり世界のはじまり) (2019) - Yoko
- The Master of Funerals (葬式の名人) (2019) - Watanabe Yukiko
- The Confidence Man JP: Episode of the Princess (コンフィデンスマンJP プリンセス編) (2020) - Suzuki-san
- Caution, Hazardous Wife: The Movie (奥様は、取り扱い注意) (2021) - Saegusa Reiko
- Remain in Twilight (くれなずめ) (2021) - Mikie
- DIVOC-12 (2021) - Toko
- Swan no Baka! (スワンの馬鹿!) (2007)
- Shiori to Shimiko no Kaiki Jikenbo (栞と紙魚子の怪奇事件簿) (2008)
- Taiyou to Umi no Kyoushitsu (太陽と海の教室) (2008)
- Majisuka Gakuen (マジスカ学園) (2010)
- Ryomaden (2010)
- Q10 (2010)
- Sakura Kara no Tegami (桜からの手紙) (2011)
- Hanazakari no Kimitachi e〜 Ikemen☆ Paradise〜 (花ざかりの君たちへ〜イケメン☆パラダイス〜) (2011)
- Majisuka Gakuen 2 (マジスカ学園2) (2011)
- Saikou no Jinsei no Owarikata ~Ending Planner~ (2012) - Ihara Haruka
- Ghostly Girl | Kasuka na Kanojo (幽かな彼女) (2013) - Kawai Chiho
- Asakiyumemishi (2013)
- Nobunaga Concerto (信長協奏曲) (2014) - Oharu
- Kageri Yuku Natsu (翳りゆく夏) (2015)
- Dokonjo Gaeru (ど根性ガエル) (2015)
- Majisuka Gakuen 5 (マジスカ学園 5) (2015)
- Yuriko's Barenaked Diary (毒島ゆり子のせきらら日記) (2016)
- Gou Gou, the Cat 2: Good Good The Fortune (グーグーだって猫である2 -good good the fortune cat-) (2016) - Iida
- A Family Goes Job Hunting (就活家族～きっと、うまくいく～) (2017) - Tomikawa Shiori
- Inspector Zenigata: Crimson Investigation Files ( 銭形警部 真紅の捜査ファイル) (2017) - Sakuraba Natsuki
- Izakaya Fuji (居酒屋ふじ) (2017)
- The Public Enemy (民衆の敵) (2017) - Koike Mia
- Bye Bye Blackbird (バイバイ、ブラックバード) (2018)
- The Confidence Man JP (2018)
- The Legendary Mother (伝説のお母さん) (2020) - Mei
- Ichikei no Karasu (イチケイのカラス) (2021)
- The Parallel World of Noodles and Chihiro (麺と千尋の並行世界, Men to Chihiro no Heikou Sekai) (2021)
Maeda Atsuko after her graduation (2013)
Maeda Atsuko's graduation in Tokyo Dome (2012)
Maeda Atsuko (2012)
Maeda Atsuko (2011)
Maeda Atsuko, winner of the 3rd Senbatsu Election (2011)
Maeda Atsuko (Late 2010)
Maeda Atsuko (Early 2010)
Maeda Atsuko (2009)
Maeda Atsuko, winner of the 1st Senbatsu Election (2009)
Maeda Atsuko (Late 2008)
Maeda Atsuko (Early 2008)
Maeda Atsuko (Late 2007)
Maeda Atsuko (Early 2007)
Maeda Atsuko (Late 2006)
Maeda Atsuko (Early 2006)