Members you hated, but now love (or vice versa)

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by karles48, Oct 20, 2011.

1. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I have to agree lol
    My first impression of any member is their visual appearance tbh. I think you can get it as my oshi list is full of extremely cute girls [hehe]

And I would say Nana has a boyish character, but she has a girly and idolish side as well, and that's what makes her amazing. Plus I don't think I'd like her as much as I do now if she didn't cut her hair short. It looks fabulous on her.
    And please don't compare her with the ultimate-girly-fisher Milky. They have nothing to compare except the fact that Milky once cut her hair pretty short (I like it long on her anyways)

So yeah I can get people call Nana boyish tbh, although she is nothing like Sae or Sayaka imo [hehe]

2. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

Naachan maybe looks like a boy but nothing change from her act...100% pure girly movement with boy visual
    I kind like that

3. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    NAACHAN LOOKS LIKE NAACHAN!

• Like Like x 2
  4. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    A pixie cut or short hair doesn't make a girl boy-ish imho
    A lot of my favourite AKB members have had or still have short hair or look better with short hair: Mariko, Shiichan, Ranran and of course Miichan, same goes for Naachan, I think the short hair looks awesome on her.
    (ok, maybe I just like girls with with short hair :/ )

5. Third Child

Third Child Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Dislike -> Love
    Nakai Rika - This was a 180 degree turn around. Ever since I saw her SR video destroying an anti, I became very interested. Had to re-watch all shows featuring her since I purposely ignored her before.

Neutral -> Dislike
    Sashihara Rino - Scandal
    Okabe Rin - Not sure if it was scripted or not but I really didn't like it when she proposed to have Audrey replace Woman Rush Hour as AKBingo MC.

Neutral -> Love
    Tomonaga Mio - She's just too cute, even if she can't sing. [hehe]
    Komiyama Haruka - I believe that contrary to her Black-hearted character, she's a kind girl in reality. I remember when a scene in AKBingo where they were talking about the often-bullied Chiyori, Komiharu was the only one who noticed the momentary change in Chiyori's facial expression which implied that she was a little hurt. Plus she cried when she thought WRH was going to be replaced by Audrey as MC. [hehe]

• Like Like x 2
  6. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Did an updated one.

Not Really Hate or Dislike or Love/Hate (More Annoyed) - Shiraishi Mai

I don't really hate/Dislike/Love/Hate her or anything, It's more like I'm getting annoyed with her. Been feeling like she feels she is better then the group now. Does annoy me that she don't do HS Events anymore (Same with Nanase, Also don't use the Schedule excuse since Sasshi has a bigger schedule then those two combine, and she is still able to HS Events. It's just like, I hope she does announce soon and just get it over with.

Love/Hate to Dislike - Nakai Rika
    It's has now gotten to the point, where I can't stand her anymore to the point where I dislike her now. There is seriously something wrong with this girl (I don't know what though), But it's like everytime I wanna like her, she goes and does something that makes me wanna :fp:. Same with what @Yukitie said, I tried to like her as well. Then it just got to the point of "WILL YOU PLEASE JUST GROW UP RIKA!". Tbh though, I'm surprise she still has fans giving how she treats them. I hope Members wanting to Join NGT48 should know to NOT act like Rika and learn from girls like OgiYuka, Katomina, Gatanee, Hinatan, Mofuchan, hell even Noepii (She can teach you on how to be a weirdo lol). Honestly wondering how she is going to start acting once Rie is gone (and they aint going to Transfer Yukirin in).

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    @ForrestFuller did you watch last night's ANN? Because if you did it's normal for you to have those opinions on Rika [hehe]
    For me I just see her as a very selfish fisher-yandere and she is cute at times tbh. I don't know but I just don't hate her. I feel bad for those DD's though. And her future husband if she has one lol. I think Rika's kinda the opposite of Katomina who's very selfless, or Ogiyuka perhaps, and I also think that's what makes NGT rich (not money wise)
    Also, weirdly, Noepii is a very serious and polite girl despite her appearance [hehe]

8. mutomu

mutomu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Dislike -> Neutral
    Matsuoka Hana: Her overpush in both HKT48 & AKB48 made me hate her. However I found her to be very cute..
    Neutral -> Love
    Sashihara Rino: At first I didn't notice her as a member of Team A. Later, when she won the 5th SSK, I was completely shocked. But when I saw her appearance in variety shows, I started to like her (also because I actually share the same birthday with her).
    Love -> Dislike
    Nakai Rika: Same reason with @ForrestFuller.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2018
  9. maman

maman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    SR, KH
    err sasshi win the 5th SSK, not 4th (she is 4th place in that year(2012)).

10. mutomu

mutomu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    My mistake, I usually confuse between 4th & 5th SSK.

11. mutomu

mutomu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    This time I update about graduated members
    Love -> Neutral
    Kizaki Yuria: I love her when she was a member of SKE48, her overpush in AKB48 make me drop her out of my list. And I was very unhappy when she was being senbatsu of High Tension, while Dasu, Kitarie or Tomu should have that spot.
    Neutral -> Love
    Kawaei Rina & Nagao Mariya: I didn't notice them when they were members of AKB48. I start following and love them when they became actresses.
    Owada Nana: the first time I see 15th generation member, she was the only member that I don't interest. However, I watched Party is over and saw Naanya as the center, I start following since that time.

12. Husky

Husky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Just being curious: what Rikachan did/said that made you guys so annoyed?

13. mayuoshiri

mayuoshiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Tomonaga Mio
    for the longest time I disliked her because she couldn’t sing and she was so pushed. I also didn’t like how she tried so hard to be cute.
    Not too long ago I was watching some HKT variety shows and I fell for her. Yes she can’t sing but she turns it around and makes a joke out of it. She is actually a very mature person, in this episode she wasn’t the leader of her team but she dif a good job at telling them what to do and being stern if she newded too. She was also very cute and funny in the ep too and she didn’t have to over exaggerate. I can honestly say I had a change of heart and like Mio now.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Hayuucchan

Hayuucchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    Neutral -> Dislike/Hate
    Shimazaki Haruka: I actually liked her because of all the YuiParu and the idea that she was the next Acchan and stuff like that but her saltyness and her weird push because of her saltyness (???) made me really dislike her. I don't get the love for someone that doesn't look gratefull at all.
    Owada Nana: In my eyes the reason why Nishino Miki got into the scandal and graduated, I know... Really biased.
    Matsuoka Hana: I didn't care for her push but there si something in her smile that I don't particulary like and when she only ranked 80th despite her push the dislike sort of happened.
    Sashihara Rino: I didn't mind her on the early days of AKBINGO and didn't mind her scandal but there is something about her variety praise that I don't get since to me she is super boring so it slowly became a hard dislike. It's only about her variety praise but yeah.

Dislike/Hate -> Neutral
    Miyazaki Miho: I just didn't like her and the fact that she remained in the group despite being at the bottom made me really sad and wanted her to graduate. Now thanks to her efforts in Produce48 I kind of don't mind her and I'm finally ok with her and wish her the best.

Dislike/Hate -> Love/Like
    Kitahara Rie: I never undestood my initial dislike toward Kitarie but it sort of vanished after some days of getting to know her and I was really sad when she dropped out of senbatsu but love that she became the Nuggets' mom and I absolutely adore her.

Love/Like -> Dislike/Hate

Nakai Rika: I liked the concept that her fans called her Rikahime and actually liked when she called out an anti on her showroom but after the whole "I imagine some of my team mates' faces on bubble wrap and destroy them" I slowly began to hate her. She seems really immature and needy to me. I really can't stand her.
    Minegishi Minami: While watching the firsts episodes of AKBINGO and when the GA was alive I liked her and her interaction with everyone but now she just seems so worn up. I don't see anything special in her anymore and I think she tries way too hard for nothing. Also the whole "this is my last SSK"x3 was the thing that completely made me dislike her.
    Watanabe Mayu: I absolutely LOVED her when she was CG and on the Kokoro no Placard Era, but when she lost her bangs her charm dissapered for me, I also don't like the change on her voice since it was always kind of cute and recently it felt like she was trying too hard to sound mature. Everything sort of went even worse at the time of her graduation because I could only see bad acting instead of real sadness.
    Oguri Yui: I don't dislike her too much but I'm kind of fed up with her, her push seems way too much for me and I'm tired of seeing her face everywhere.

Love/Like-> Neutral
    Itano Tomomi: More than neutral it's actually a "sort of find annoying and sometimes dislike". It's mostly because people complained that Acchan looked uncompromised on lives because she looked like she wasn't engaged with the dancing but when I looked at Tomochin I didn't understand why they didn't said the same about her.
    It's all too confusing.

Oh, it's a nice Team -> I would die for them
    Team8: I. LOVE. THEM.

• Dislike Dislike x 8
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Nelke

Nelke Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takita Kayoko
    Strong Dislike -> Love

Shibuya Nagisa: Honestly I can peg my early dislike and near hatred of Nagisa on management. During her kks days I didn’t pay much attention to her, but managements decision to promote her to two teams at once put a really bad taste in my mouth. I couldn’t see what was so special about her that she needed to be in two teams right off the bat, and heavily pushed in both of the teams to top it off. I feel out of the 48 world for a bit not to long after her promotion, and when I came back she was in Team M with all my other NMB favorites. I finally began to pay some attention to her and followed her Instagram so I could get a better feel for her and almost instantly fell in love. She’s so sincere, charming and funny that it became hard to look at her and not smile, plus her being a part of Queentet just solidified how much I actually liked Nagisa. I’m honestly still made at management for making those decisions that every made me dislike this girl so strongly!

16. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I never "hated" any girls.. but I was pretty indifferent towards Annin. Now that she's gone, I kinda miss her being in the group. I think she would have killed in Teacher Teacher.

17. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Hate > Admire:
    Komiyama Haruka
    I used to seriously dislike/hate Komiyama Haruka. But after watching her documentary and seeing her recent growth through AKBINGO and following her Insta, I can't help but like her a bit.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

18. Akari Hisakawa

Akari Hisakawa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    I actually really disliked Yukirin because I thought her reactions were pretty annoying and my oshimen kissing her before kinda ticked me off but I'm starting to open up to her more

19. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Like > Dislike
    Okada Nana. Hate is a strong word, but I really dislike her. I used to love the three musketeers more or less (Kojimako always more and Nana always slightly less), but she's become insufferable for me. She didnt bother me when she was in undergirls or the very last row of senbatsu. But center? Hell no. I find her to be annoying, slightly arrogant and the opposite of what an idol should be (to me)

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Husky

Husky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Like a lot -> annoyed

Yamada Noe
    I really really liked her. I started to follow her more after SasshiKita and found her interesting, cute and original. But then she started to scream more... and more... and aaaaaagh my ears just couldn’t stand her anymore:( I still think she is a good girl and I just hope that in the future she will once again put more energy in the content then in the loudness while speaking, lol.