|Birthdate||May 7, 1998|
|Current Age||24 Years Old|
|Social Networks||7gogo / Blog / Instagram / SHOWROOM / TikTok / Twitter / YouTube|
|Idol Career Info|
|Debuted||November 2013 / Draft 1st Generation|
- 1 Trivia
- 2 AKB48 Senbatsu Elections
- 3 AKB48 Janken Tournaments
- 4 Team History
- 5 Singles Participation
- 6 Albums Participation
- 7 Units
- 8 Gallery
- Admired member: Kojima Haruna
- Hobbies: Buying clothes, talking with friends, fashion, professional wrestling, watching YouTube, learning about Kyoto, playing games, watching horses
- Special skills: Ballet, Calligraphy
- Biggest dream: To bring smiles to a lot of people
- Favorite food: Macarons, boba
- Favorite word: Oh, you're right! (ほんまそれ, Honma sore!, Kyoto dialect)
- Future ambition: To work in Kyoto prefecture.
- Close friends with: Aoki Shiori, Kurashima Ami, Takatera Sana, Sugawara Maya
- Debuted on September 22, at the AKB48 Group Draft Kaigi 2013
- She was inspired to try to
- She failed the NMB48 3rd Generation auditions.
- Team KII's 4th choice at the Draft.
- She debuted at the theater on March 18, 2014, performing Glass no I LOVE YOU with Goudo Saki, Soda Sarina and Takatsuka Natsuki.
- She loves macarons and alpacas.
- She speaks in Kyoto dialect.
- She was in the tennis club in junior high school but wasn't good at it.
- She is very active on SNS and SKE48 Mobile. She is regularly one of the members with the most subscribers and most mails sent per month.
- She has the nickname "Gossip Girl" among members, referencing the American drama. Oba Mina once said, "Yuki-chan's mobile phone is probably the most dangerous mobile phone in the world, it contains a mess of videos and photos that can't be shown to people."
- She is bad at waking up in the morning.
- She was selected for all five Passion For You Senbatsus, and was center of Anokoro no Locker.
- She is one of three SKE48 Members to become the DDT Ironman Heavymetalweight Champion (A Comedic Championship from the Pro Wrestling Organization DDT Pro-Wrestling). The other ones being Matsumura Kaori and Suda Akari.
- She and Aoki Shiori have started many joint projects together as the combo "OshiYuki", such as:
- On July 28th, 2019 they opened a joint TikTok account called "OshiYuki".
- On October 16th, 2020 they opened a joint YouTube account as a celebration of their TikTok account passing 500,000 subscribers.
- On June 30th, 2021 they began a collaboration with the fashion brand brand "kitson me", designing short-sleeved T-shirts and zip hoodie jackets.
AKB48 Senbatsu Elections
- 6th Senbatsu Election - Not Ranked
- 7th Senbatsu Election - Not Ranked
- 8th Senbatsu Election - #86
- 9th Senbatsu Election - #58 (Future Girls)
- 10th Senbatsu Election - #28 (Undergirls)
AKB48 Janken Tournaments
- 5th Janken Taikai - #13 (Lost to Kojima Haruna)
- 6th Janken Taikai - Round 2 (Lost to Shibuya Nagisa)
- 2013 Member Draft Pool → SKE48 Kenkyuusei → Team KII
- Jibuntachi no Koi ni Kagitte (＃SukiNanda)
- Kimi wa Boku no Kaze (Teacher Teacher)
- Sandal ja Dekinai Koi (Sentimental Train)
Arai Yuki (2018)
Arai Yuki 10th Senbatsu Election Poster (2018)
Arai Yuki 9th Senbatsu Election Poster (2017)
Arai Yuki (2017)
Arai Yuki (December 2016)
Arai Yuki (2016)
Arai Yuki (2015)
Arai Yuki (December 2015)
Arai Yuki (2014)
Arai Yuki (2014)
Arai Yuki (2013)