|Birthdate||July 15, 1991|
|Birthplace||Kagoshima City, Kagoshima, Japan|
|Current Age||30 Years Old|
|Social Networks||Official Website / 7gogo / Ameblo / Instagram / note / SHOWROOM / Twitter / Weibo / YouTube / YouTube / YouTube|
|Idol Career Info|
|Debuted||December 2006 / 3rd Generation|
- 1 Catchphrase
- 2 Trivia
- 3 History
- 4 AKB48 Senbatsu Elections
- 5 AKB48 Janken Tournaments
- 6 Solo Singles
- 7 Solo Concerts
- 8 Team History
- 9 Singles Participation
- 10 Albums Participation
- 11 Units
- 11.1 French Kiss
- 11.2 Team Dragon from AKB48
- 11.3 Stage Units
- 11.4 Concert Units
- 11.4.1 Live DVD wa Derudaroukedo, Yappari Iki ni Kagiruze! AKB48 Natsu Matsuri
- 11.4.2 AKB48 Masaka, Kono Concert no Ongen wa Ryuushutsushinai yo ne?
- 11.4.3 Nenwasure Kanshasai Shuffle Sumaze, AKB! SKE mo Yoroshiku ne
- 11.4.4 "Kami Kouen Yotei" AKB48 NHK Hall Concert 2009
- 11.4.5 AKB104 Senbatsu Members Sokaku Matsuri
- 11.4.6 Yokohama Arena 2010 'AKB48 Manseki Matsuri Kibou Sanpi Ryouron'
- 11.4.7 Surprise wa Arimasen
- 11.4.8 AKB48 Kouhaku Utagassen 2011
- 11.4.9 Gyomu Renraku. Tanomuzo, Katayama Bucho! in Saitama Super Arena
- 11.4.10 AKB48 in TOKYO DOME ~1830m no Yume~
- 11.4.11 AKB48 Kouhaku Utagassen 2012
- 11.4.12 AKB48 Group Rinji Soukai "Shirokuro tsukeyou janai ka!"
- 11.4.13 AKB48 Super Festival at Nissan Stadium
- 11.4.14 AKB48 2013 Manatsu no Dome Tour ~Mada mada, Yaranakya Ikenai koto ga aru~
- 11.4.15 AKB48 8th Anniversary
- 11.4.16 AKB48 Kouhaku Utagassen 2013
- 11.4.17 AKB48 Request Hour Setlist Best 200 2014
- 11.4.18 Unit Matsuri 2014
- 11.4.19 AKB48 National Olympic Stadium Concert
- 11.4.20 AKB48 Sister Groups in Saitama Super Arena
- 11.4.21 AKB48 Group at Ajinomoto Stadium
- 11.4.22 NMB48 National Tour
- 11.4.23 AKB48 Zenkoku Tour 2014
- 11.4.24 AKB48 Group Tokyo Dome Concert 〜Suru na yo? Suru na yo? Zettai Sotsugyou Happyou Suru na yo?〜
- 11.4.25 AKB48 Kouhaku Utagassen 2014
- 11.4.26 AKB48 Manatsu no Tandoku Concert in SSA 〜Kawaei-san no Koto ga Suki Deshita〜
- 11.4.27 Kojimatsuri ～Kojima Haruna Kanshasai～
- 11.4.28 AKB48 Kouhaku Utagassen 2017
- 11.4.29 Watanabe Mayu Graduation Concert ~Minna no Yume ga Kanaimasu you ni~
- 11.4.30 AKB48 Group Request Hour Setlist Best 100 2018
- 11.4.31 AKB48 Tandoku Concert ~Jabajatte Nani?~
- 11.4.32 AKB48 Team B Tandoku Concert 〜Megami wa Kawaii Dake Janai〜
- 11.4.33 AKB48 Group Request Hour Setlist Best 100 2019
- 11.4.34 AKB48 Zenkoku Tour 2019
- 11.4.35 AKB48 Group Request Hour Setlist Best 50 2020
- 11.4.36 2020 AKB48 shin Unit Live Matsuri Kaisai Kettei no Oshirase
- 11.4.37 Minegishi Minami Graduation Concert ~Sakura no Sakanai Haru wa Nai~
- 11.4.38 MX Natsu Matsuri AKB48 2021 ~Saigo no Summer Party!~
- 12 Solo Songs
- 13 Photobooks
- 14 DVDs
- 15 Media Appearances
- 16 Gallery
- 寝ても覚めてもゆきりんワールド、夢中にさせちゃうぞ♪ ゆきりんこと柏木由紀です。よろしくお願いします
- Nete mo samete mo Yukirin WAARUDO, muchuu ni sasechau zo♪ Yukirin koto Kashiwagi Yuki desu. Yoroshiku onegai shimasu
- (Whether asleep or awake it's Yukirin world, I'll make you dazed♪ I'm Kashiwagi Yuki also known as Yukirin. Please be nice to me)
- Audition Song: Aoi Usagi (Sakai Noriko)
- Hobbies: Karaoke, collecting cute things
- Special skills: Musical instruments, positive thinking
- Favorite AKB48 songs: Hizukehenkousen, Namida no Shounan
- Favorite foods: Watermelon, salmon, acai Bowl. She claims she can live on watermelon alone.
- Least favorite foods: Carrots, milk
- Favorite sports: Soccer, table tennis, bowling
- Favorite smell: Citrus
- Charm point: Small front teeth
- Good friends with: Watanabe Mayu (MaYuki), Miyazawa Sae (SaeYuki), Katayama Haruka, Minegishi Minami
- Future ambition: Singer
- Oldest member in AKB48 and Team B
- She describes her personality as “my-pace”. She likes to do her own thing without interfering with others. Takahashi Minami says she has a strong heart, while fellow Team B members say she rarely gets emotionally upset. However, she can also be shy and distant.
- She is an only child.
- Her grandfather chose her name "Yuki" after the heroine in the anime Space Battleship Yamato.
- Yuki says she likes her name, but wishes it was written with more feminine and less-angular kanji.
- At the age of three she was enrolled in a locally-renowned private music kindergarten.
- She had very poor eyesight in elementary school and wore corrective glasses to fix her vision. Her classmates called her “Tarsier” because her glasses made her eyes look big. Her vision had improved significantly by the time she was in fifth grade, though.
- She practiced piano, dance, and soccer for various periods growing up.
- In junior high school she was a member of the brass band club for one year.
- She has been an idol fan since she was young. Her favorite group is Morning Musume.
- She fell in love with Morning Musume after attending their concert in the summer of 1999. She was in second grade at the time.
- Her Morning Musume oshimen is Ishikawa Rika. She is such a fan of Ishikawa that she considers 14 to be a special number, because the Goroawase for 14 can be read as “I-shi”, similar to “Ishikawa”.
- She was called the “legendary female Morning Musume wota of Kagoshima”. She organized and participated in local Morning Musume fan events.
- She learned of Sashihara Rino during this time. Sashihara was called the “legendary female Morning Musume wota of Oita”, a prefecture just a few hours away by car.
- She auditioned for Morning Musume's 8th generation.
- She failed AKB48's 1st and 2nd Generation auditions. In both cases it was because her mother would not allow her to fly to Tokyo for the final auditions.
- After passing the AKB48 audition she and her mother moved to Tokyo. Her father remained in Kagoshima.
- Her debut performance was at the Aichi and Fukuoka concerts of the AKB48 Haru no Chotto dake Zenkoku Tour ~Madamada Daze AKB48!~. This was before Team B officially debuted. Yuki performed in Oshima Yuko’s position an understudy.
- She is known for her warm interactions with fans during handshake events. She says that because she is an idol fan herself, she understands the psychology and feelings of fans who visit her.
- She is also known for her expressive reactions on variety shows. This earned her the title of “AKB48's Reaction Queen”.
- Throughout her career she has done many gravure photoshoots and has been called "AKB48's Gravure Queen".
- She once stated that she wanted all members of Team B to feel that their opinion was valued, so she did not try to enforce her command as captain during her first year. After observing the team's dynamic for a year, she took on a more leader-like role.
- She was shy around the AKB48 1st and 2nd generation members, since they were her seniors. She called everyone with the honorific "-san".
- In the 2008 AKB48+10 physical fitness test she was judged to have the fitness of a 10-year-old, despite being 16-years-old at the time.
- She was nicknamed “Black Yukirin” in 2009 after Kikuchi Ayaka saw her wearing an all-black outfit during practice. The name spread, and members began creating exaggerated stories of Yuki being “black-hearted” and secretly cruel.
- “Evidence” included the fact that Yuki rarely texts people back or follows through on her promises.
- Her character in Majisuka Gakuen was named “Black”.
- She is a former member of French Kiss.
- She is a member of the now-inactive Drama Club.
- She loves the game series Monster Hunter.
- She is a fan of the baseball team Yomiuri Giants.
- Her family makes sandwiches with sliced banana, mayonnaise, and margarine, calling it "banamayo bread". This became a menu item at the AKB48 Official Cafe, but received mixed reviews.
- She carries a neck pillow with her whenever she travels.
- She is afraid of animals, especially pigeons.
- She strongly dislikes walking barefoot outdoors or in public settings, such as in the AKB48 practice room. She finds it dirty.
- She uses Kagoshima dialect when speaking with her hometown friends and family, but standard Tokyo dialect otherwise.
- She often winks at the camera during music show performances.
- She is known to take along time doing her makeup.
- Some members call her "giraffe" because of her long neck, which is also a pun of her nickname "Yukirin" (kirin meaning "giraffe" in Japanese). Other members have called her “long body” due to her long torso, but she hates hearing this comment.
- She is called an Ame Onna (Rain Woman) by the members, because every time they perform outside with her, it rains. Her photobook Yu Yu Yukirin was even shot during a days-long rainstorm.
- She is known to never follow through on promises to meet up. She once promised Team N that she would treat them all to yakiniku, but never did. She later promised NGT48 that she would invite them over to eat her homemade gyoza, but again never did.
- In an episode of AKBINGO! she ranked last in "Senpai who Juniors Would Like to go to Dinner With". The anonymous comments mentioned that she never texts people back and seems like the type to be stingy with splitting the bill.
- She wore the same dance lesson shoes for five years. Oshima Yuko gifted her a new pair for her 19th birthday.
- In April 2009 she was selected as a regular weather girl for the Wednesday and Thursday weather corner of TBS "Hiruobi!". She continued to appear until 2020.
- In September 2011 one of Yuki's stage costumes was stolen from the AKS warehouse and put up for auction online. AKS made a successful bid of 300,000 yen to buy the costume back, then submitted a damage report to the police. The perpetrator was never caught.
- On July 13th, 2012, Akimoto Yasushi announced her solo debut (Shortcake) on Google+. This was the first time Yuki heard about it.
- In January 2015 she received her first A-side center position for the AKB48 39th single Green Flash.
- In July 2017 she cut 25cm of her hair for a project with the magazine VOGUE GIRL. This was the first time she had hair shorter than her shoulders since joining AKB48 in 2007.
- On February 2nd, 2020 she opened her official YouTube channel, "Yukrin World". She uploads a variety of videos, including makeup tutorials, food reviews, and backstage content. Some of her most popular videos include random AKB48 choreography dance challenges and collaborations with former AKB48 members.
- On June 8th, 2021 she was diagnosed with syringomyelia, which is the development of a fluid-filled cyst in the spinal chord. On June 25th she underwent spinal chord surgery for more than 7 hours, and the surgery was reported a success three days later. She resumed activities on July 15th, 2021.
- She was diagnosed with coronavirus on January 15th, 2022. She resumed activities on January 26th, 2022.
- She is the only currently active AKB48 member (with the exception of Team 8) to have never been a Kenkyuusei.
- She said in an interview that she plans to stay an idol until she turns 40, or until people stop calling her an idol.
- She is the second member of AKB48 to reach age 30 and still be active within the group. The first was Tsukamoto Mariko. However, Mariko was chosen as part of Otona AKB48 and therefore over 30 to begin with. Yuki is the first AKB48 member to reach 30 while starting her idol career as a teenager.
- Part of the Wind Instruments club at school and played the trombone.
- Applied for the first generation of AKB48, but failed because her mother didn't allow her to go to Tokyo for the audition process.
- In February, she applied for the second generation of AKB48, but again was not allowed to go to the audition because of a disagreement with her mother.
- In July, she applied for the seventh generation of Morning Musume and lost in the third round of auditions.
- Applied for the third generation of AKB48 and her mother finally let her go to the audition. Her father was still against it, but Kashiwagi was already accepted as a member and joined the Original Team B.
- During the AKB48 Spring Concert concert on 17th and 18th March, Oshima Yuko and Akimoto Sayaka could not participate. Inoue Naru and Yuki were chosen as the unders, although Team B had not yet officially debuted. Being Yuko's under was Yuki's stage debut.
- Officially debuted as a Team B member on 8th April with the stage Seishun Girls.
- On 7th July, she and Watanabe Mayu were chosen for their first senbatsu for the fourth single BINGO!.
- On 3rd February, AKB48 tested the members for physical fitness for "AKB48 + 10!". Yuki's physical age was 10, making her the youngest and fittest member at the time.
- On 27th February, Yuki was chosen as a senbatsu for Sakura no Hanabiratachi 2008. Since this single she has been part of every senbatsu (except Janken singles).
- On 1st March, Pajama Drive started, Team B's first original stage.
- Was part of the AKB variety show "Shukan AKB".
- Became a regular on AKBINGO!. Thanks to the show she got the reputation of a "black-hearted woman."
- Started appearing on AKB48 Nemousu Terebi.
- Played Maria (the female lead) in the AKB48 Stage Musical AKB48 Kagekidan 「∞・Infinity」.
- On 25th March she signed with Watanabe Entertainment.
- In April she became a regular for "Tsubasa's Weekly Corner" for the weather; however, she actually had no real interest in weather.
- In the first Senbatsu Election, ranked 9th.
- On 23rd August, appointed to Team Captain of Team B.
- On 29th August, released her first photobook "Ijou, Kashiwagi Yuki Deshitatsu".
- Made a guest appearance in the music video for "SA・YO・NA・RA ～ Kimi wo Wasurenaiyo～" by CLIFF EDGE, which was released on 4th November.
- On 26th December, Won 1st place for TBS' ranking for Best Photobook.
- Starred in the AKB48 drama Majisuka Gakuen starting 10th January.
- A DVD for the making-of for her photobook was released called "Ijou, Guam kara Kashiwagi Yuki deshita". Because of this, she ranked second in a national survey "Famous People I Want to Date".
- On 21st May, the new team activities started, making Yuki the official Team Captain.
- In June, the unit French Kiss was formed together with Takajo Aki and Kuramochi Asuka.
- On 8th September, French Kiss had their CD debut with Zutto Mae Kara.
- Participated in the Janken Tournament for the first time and lost in the first round. This was the first single she didn't participate in since Romance, Irane.
- Started appearing as a regular on TBS' "Kiseki Getter Butt Birth!!" on 20th November.
- From 26th February to 11th March, starred in the AKB48 drama "Sakura Kara no Tegami".
- On 9th March started posting on ameblo and was voted second-most entertaining AKB48 member after Oshima Yuko, overtaking Maeda Atsuko and Sashihara Rino.
- On 2nd April, French Kiss started their own broadcasting show "French Kiss' Kiss Rage! ~ Anata e no YELL ~" on Tokyo FM.
- On 7th April, French Kiss made the opening theme for the anime "SKET DANCE." Furthermore, Yuki voiced the hero's younger sister Rumi.
- On 15th April, Majisuka Gakuen 2 aired with Yuki returning as her original character Black.
- On 22nd April, her second solo DVD "Love Letter" was released.
- On 9th June, Yuki broke through Kami 7 in the 3rd Senbatsu Election, ranking 3rd.
- On 10th July, she appeared in the Fuji Terebi drama "Hanazakari no Kimitachi e〜 Ikemen☆ Paradise〜" together with Maeda Atsuko.
- On 26th July, Google released a survey that showed Yuki was the most searched AKB48 member.
- On 1st November, was chosen as a representant for a PR video about her home prefecture, Kagoshima.
- Appeared as a guest on the HKT48 variety show "HaKaTa Hyakkaten."
- On 2nd April, became the weather fairy for TBS and signed to Nabe Pro, together with Takajo Aki, Kuramochi Asuka, Oya Shizuka and Sato Natsuki.
- On 19th April she released her second photobook, "Yu, Yu, Yukirin".
- Held her first solo concert on 13th July, called Netemo Samete mo Yukirin World.
- On 5th June, the magazine Margaret released a whole story about Yuki leading up to the 4th Senbatsu Election and called it "Yukirin ni Naritai! ~ Real Heroin ni Manabe☆with Hinata & Mairu" (I want to be Yukirin! Learn from a real heroin ☆ with Hinata and Mairu).
- On 13th July, Akimoto Yasushi announced Yuki's solo debut on his blog, making Yuki the 6th person to have a solo debut.
- On 17th July, became the ambassador for Kagoshima in a second PR video.
- On 24th August, the title of Team B captain was moved from Yuki to Umeda Ayaka.
- On 18th September, became 11th in the 29th Single Janken Senbatsu Tournament, allowing her to participate in her first Janken single (Eien Pressure.
- On 31st October, the single UZA was released. The B-sides were WCenters with the respective team's aces. Yuki was chosen as the Team B ace alongside Shimazaki Haruka.
- On 11th November, the release date and title for her first solo single were decided: 6th February 2013, titled "Shortcake".
- On 28th November, was announced as the lead role for her first original TV Tokyo drama "Mieriino Kashiwagi", to debut the following year.
- On 11th January, starred in the drama "Mieriino Kashiwagi".
- Was part of the Team B variety show "Saturday Night Child Machine."
- On 6th Februrary, released her first solo song "Shortcake".
- On 12th Februrary, held her second solo concert "Netemo Samate mo Yukirin World 〜Muchuu ni Sasechauzo ♡〜".
- From 8th July, starred in the AKB48 drama "Fortune Cookies" together with Oshima Yuko, Shinoda Mariko, Kojima Haruna, Watanabe Mayu and SKE48's Shibata Aya.
- On 16th October, released her second solo song "Birthday Wedding".
- On 7th November, held her third solo concert "〜Netemo Samete mo Yukirin World 〜Motto Muchuu ni Sasechauzo ♡〜".
- Starred in the drama "Tagaarin".
- On 24th February, it was announced during the AKB48 Group Daisokaku Matsuri shuffle that Yuki would have a concurrent position in NMB48's Team N.
- On 5th April, had her concert debut with NMB48 during the Saitama Super Arena concert.
- On 30th April, had her first official theater debut as a NMB48 member in the Yes-Namba Building in Namba.
- Starred in the drama "Kurofuku Monogatari".
- On 25th January, was made Center for the first time for the 39th single Green Flash together with Kojima Haruna.
- On 26th March, her concurrent position with NMB48 was cancelled and she started her concurrent position with NGT48 during the AKB48 Spring Shuffle 2015.
- On 1st June, received the title "Queen of Cover Girls" by Big Spirits Comics in their 25th Issue.
- On 11th June, Weekly Bunshun released a series of photos of Yuki embracing a male artist belong to the group Johnny's Jimushu Shozoku.
- On 21st August, French Kiss announced their disbandment.
- On 5th November, French Kiss held their final concert.
- On 10th January, promoted to Team NIII.
- On 16th March, it was decided that Yuki would have her first solo tour. On 14th April, the tour started in Niigata, then moved to Osaka, Nagoya, Tokyo and Kagoshima.
- From 25th July to 5th August, appeared in the stage "Majisuka Gakuen ~ Lost in the Supermarket ~".
- On 23rd November, the DVD/Blu-ray of her first tour was released, featuring a new song called miss you.
- Was made captain for Team Akagumi (red) in the AKB48 Kouhaku Utagassen 2016 and led the team to victory.
- Dropped out from Senbatsu Election.
- Released on 2nd August, she was featured on a duet on Nakayama Hideyuki's anniversary albim "50".
- Released on 4th August, she modelled for various clothing lines for the magazine Vogue Girl, including Dolce & Gabbana, Valentino and Chloe.
- Released on 25th October, sang the Cinderella song "A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes" on the Japanese compilation album Thank You Disney.
- On 16th December, performed a special live together with Yamamoto Sayaka.
- On 3rd January, performed solo at the Laguna Music Festival.
- On 23rd and 24th January, performed solo mini concerts in Shanghai.
- On 18th March, performed did an acoustic live for Lagunasia.
- On 10th April, did a gravure cover shoot for the 30th Anniversary of the magazine Young Champion.
- In April, announced she produce the stage Idol Shuugyouchuu♡ for the 16th Generation and 3rd Generation of Draftees. The Shonichi was on 4th May.
- On 25th April, became the cover girl and exclusive model for a new lingerie line made by the designer Ravijour.
- On 20th June, released a book for young girls who aspire to be idols, titled "Idol tanjou! ~Konna Watashi wa AKB48 ni!?~" (The birth of an Idol! ~Can someone like me be in AKB48!?~).
- On 24th June, was the ambassador for a commemorative 45 year anniversary event for Miyazaki City.
- On 13th June, was part of the cast for an episode in the NHK drama "Saigou Den".
- On 4th and 5th August, performed solo mini concerts in Shanghai. She extended this later to a tour with other dates in Chongqing (12th October), Taiwain (14th October) and Hong Kong (16th October).
- On 24th August, the catalogue for the lingerie line by Ravijour was released.
- On 21st April, her concurrent position with NGT48 was cancelled.
- On June 21st, performed at the AKB48 theater together with Minegishi Minami for the first time since the theater closed due to COVID-19.
- On July 15th, had her solo birthday performance at the AKB48 theater, "Kashiwagi Yuki Solo Kouen ~Nete Sametara 29-sai ni nacchaimashita!~" (柏木由紀ソロ公演～寝て覚めたら29歳になっちゃいました！～).
- On December 27th, had her own solo dinner show at the New Otani hotel in Tokyo.
- On February 19th, was the model for the fashion line 'tocco closet'.
- On March 3rd, released her fourth single "CAN YOU WALK WITH ME??".
- On May 14th, announced she would be releasing 7 songs in collaboration with the music production company WACK. They would be released on August 31st.
- On June 1st, it was announced that she would hold two solo concerts on July 7th and 8th, called "Nete mo Samete mo Yukirin World 2021."
- On June 8th, after having been diagnosed with Syringomyelia, it was announced that her solo concerts would be postponed and she would also not participate in AKB48's upcoming AKB48 THE AUDISHOW. She underwent treatment and surgery.
- Syringomyelia is a term used for a disorder, in which some sort of growth, such as cysts, have developed on the spinal chord and affect the nervous system. In Yuki's case, this has caused her hands and arms to feel numb. It affects 8.4 out of 100,000 people (source: Wikipedia).
- On July 15th, released her third photobook, Experience.
- On July 15th, resumed her activities as part of AKB48 again after recovering from her surgery and treatment.
- Throughout November, released 7 songs in collaboration with some groups under WACK (Kashiwagi Yuki x WACK).
- Fans of the WACK groups could buy these singles and use the included codes to vote for their favourite WACK members.
- On November 26th and 29th, held the post-poned solo concerts.
- On December 26th, held a concert together with the WACK groups she released songs with.
- The results from the CD voting sousenkyo from July were announced. The top 7 members would become a sub-unit called "SPY" and Yuki would produce a single for them.
- On February 14th, became the image girl for a Calbee "Kappa Ebisen" shrimp chips promotional campaign.
- On March 18th, was part of the senshuuraku performance for Team B's Theater no Megami stage.
- On April 1st, appeared on Nihon Terebi's "Yoru Baguette" (夜バゲット) alongside Honda Hitomi.
- On April 7th, appeared on AKB48 Sayonara Mouri-san (AKB48サヨナラ毛利さん) for the first time.
- On April 13th, had her first appearance on AKB48, Saikin Kiita? ~Issho ni Nanka Yatte Mimasen ka?~.
- On May 21st, appeared on FM Fuji Gekisan.
- On May 26th, appeared in the gravure magazine Weekly Young Jump. It included a mini photo book of her on Miyakojima island.
- On June 1st, "SPY" released their first single "Anata wo Neraiuchi♡" (あなたを狙い撃ち♡), produced by Yuki.
AKB48 Senbatsu Elections
- 1st Senbatsu Election - #9 (Media Senbatsu)
- 2nd Senbatsu Election - #8 (Media Senbatsu)
- 3rd Senbatsu Election - #3 (Media Senbatsu) (Kami 7)
- 4th Senbatsu Election - #3 (Senbatsu) (Kami 7)
- 5th Senbatsu Election - #4 (Senbatsu) (Kami 7)
- 6th Senbatsu Election - #3 (Senbatsu) (Kami 7)
- 7th Senbatsu Election - #2 (Senbatsu) (Kami 7)
- 8th Senbatsu Election - #5 (Senbatsu) (Kami 7)
- 9th Senbatsu Election - Didn't Participate
- 10th Senbatsu Election - Didn't Participate
AKB48 Janken Tournaments
- 1st Janken Taikai - Round 1 (Lost to Chikano Rina)
- 2nd Janken Taikai - Round 1 (Lost to Kikuchi Ayaka)
- 3rd Janken Taikai - #11 (Lost to Shimazaki Haruka)
- 4th Janken Taikai - Round 2 (Lost to Watanabe Mayu)
- 5th Janken Taikai - #15 (Lost to Kawamoto Saya)
- 6th Janken Taikai - Round 1 (Lost to Muto Tomu)
- 7th Janken Taikai - Round 1 (Lost to Izuta Rina)
- See also Kashiwagi Yuki x WACK
|03||CAN YOU WALK WITH ME??||2021.03.03|
|01|| Sokkenai Kimi
- Team B → Team B and Team N → Team B and NGT48 → Team B and Team NIII → Team B
- Joined AKB48 as a Team B member on December 9, 2006
- Had a Concurrent Position in NMB48's Team N from February 24, 2014 (AKB48 Group Daisokaku Matsuri) to March 26, 2015 (Last theater performance: May 24, 2015)
- Has a Concurrent Position in NGT48 from March 26, 2015 (AKB48 Spring Shuffle 2015) to April 21, 2019 (Promotion: January 10, 2016 | Graduation: April 22, 2019)
- Akigan Punk (Seishun Dokei) (WCenter with Kitahara Rie)
- Kurayami Motomu (Seishun Dokei)
- Nani ka ga Iru (Sekai wa Doko Made Aozora na no ka?)
- Gikochinai Tsugaku Densha (Sekai wa Doko Made Aozora na no ka?)
- Jouhatsu Shita Suibun (Haru wa Doko kara kuru no ka?) (Center)
- Kokoro ni Taiyou (Sekai no Hito e)
French Kiss A-Sides
- Zutto Mae Kara (Center)
- If (Center)
- Kakkowarui I love you! (Center)
- Saisho no Mail (Center)
- Romance Privacy (Center)
- Omoidasenai Hana (Center)
French Kiss B-Sides
- Sugar Rush (Wreck-It Ralph Soundtrack)
- Tenohira ga Kataru Koto (Tenohira ga Kataru Koto)
- Harukaze Pianissimo (Yasashiku Suru Yori Kisu wo Shite)
- Chikai no ni Hanareteru
- Ibiza Girl (Sekai no Chuushin wa Osaka ya 〜Namba Jichiku〜)
- Densha wo Oriru (Sekai no Chuushin wa Osaka ya 〜Namba Jichiku〜) (WCenter with Yamamoto Sayaka)
- Heart no Dokusenken (Sekai no Chuushin wa Osaka ya 〜Namba Jichiku〜) (Duet with Watanabe Miyuki)
- B2 (Aitakatta)
- NIII3 Revival (Hokori no Oka)
- Inori wa Donna Mirai mo Shiawase ni Kaeru (WCenter with Takakura Moeka)
- AKB48 Group
- Fukuoka Dome
- Sapporo Dome
- Osaka Dome
- Nagoya Dome
- Tokyo Dome
- NHK Hall (Tokyo)
- Yokaze no Shiwaza (Solo)
- Kakkowarui I love you! (Center)
- Yokaze no Shiwaza (Team B 5th Stage)
- Chinmoku (If)
- Pokkari (Kakkowarui I love you!)
- Mayonaka no Hamigaki (Saisho no Mail)
- Kazanbai (Romance Privacy)
- Hiroi Sekai no Naka de Deaeta Koto (Omoidasenai Hana)
- Yowamushi Kemushi (Koko ga Rhodes da, Koko de tobe!)
- [2009.09.28] |Ijou, Kashiwagi Yuki Deshita-! (以上、柏木由紀でしたっ)
- [2012.04.19] Yu, Yu, Yukirin (ゆ、ゆ、ゆきりん･･･)
- [2021.07.15] Experience
- AKB48 Kagekidan 「∞・Infinity」 (2009) – Takashima Maria
- Majisuka Gakuen (マジスカ学園) (2010) – Black
- Sakura Kara no Tegami (桜からの手紙) (2011) – Yuki
- Majisuka Gakuen 2 (マジスカ学園2) (2011) – Black
- Hanazakari no Kimitachi e〜 Ikemen☆ Paradise〜 (花ざかりの君たちへ〜イケメン☆パラダイス〜) (2011) – Kishinosato Juri
- TAGAARIN (2013) – Ejima Chihiro
- Mieriino Kashiwagi (2013) – Yuki
- So Long! (Special Drama) (2013)
- Yorozu Uranaidokoro Onmyoya e Yokoso (よろず占い処 陰陽屋へようこ) (2013) – Ayukawa Tamaki
- Fortune Cookies (2013)
- Kurofuku Monogatari (黒服物語) (2014)
- Segodon (西郷どん) as Saigo Sono (2018)
- Kono Koi wa Tsumi Nanoka!? (この恋はツミなのか!?) (2018)
- Azatokute Nani ga Warui no? (あざとくて何が悪いの？) (2020)
- AKBINGO! (2008 – 2019)
- Shukan AKB (2011 – 2012)
- Saturday Night Child Machine (2012)
- HaKaTa Hyakkaten
- AKB48 Nemousu Terebi (Season 5/6)
- Yoru Baguette (2022)
- AKB48, Saikin Kiita? ~Issho ni Nanka Yatte Mimasen ka?~ (2022 - )
- AKB48 Sayonara Mouri-san (AKB48サヨナラ毛利さん) (2022 - )
- FM Fuji Gekisan (2022)</small<
Kashiwagi Yuki (NGT48) (Christmas 2018)
Kashiwagi Yuki (2018) (NGT48)
Kashiwagi Yuki (2018)
Kashiwagi Yuki (NGT48) (Christmas 2017)
Kashiwagi Yuki (2017) (NGT48)
Kashiwagi Yuki (2017)
Kashiwagi Yuki (December 2016) (NGT48)
Kashiwagi Yuki 8th Senbatsu Election Poster (2016)
Kashiwagi Yuki (2016) (NGT48)
Kashiwagi Yuki (2016)
Kashiwagi Yuki (2015) (NGT48)
Kashiwagi Yuki (2015)
Kashiwagi Yuki (2014)
Kashiwagi Yuki (2013)
Kashiwagi Yuki (2012)
Kashiwagi Yuki (2011)
Kashiwagi Yuki (Late 2010)
Kashiwagi Yuki (Early 2010)
Kashiwagi Yuki (2009)
Kashiwagi Yuki (Late 2008)
Kashiwagi Yuki (Early 2008)
Kashiwagi Yuki (Late 2007)
Kashiwagi Yuki (Early 2007)