Unit Songs Ideas for NMB48 Girls

Discussion in 'General NMB48 Discussion' started by mysoshipinups, Sep 6, 2014.

1. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

Hi guys this is a thread where you post unit song ideas for NMB48 girls. It's like a hope, predictions and wishes thread except specific to unit songs.

I like thinking about silly things like these and since Aki-P is probably never gonna make them for us, I thought we could make our dreams slightly more real for us by typing it out.

I'm gonna start with one for Mirurun (Center), Anchu & Maokyun. IDK about the song title but the song will be all about how I am so sexy with my abs and being a fitspo in general. The song is gonna sound abit like Olivia Newton John's Physical and they'd be in spandex gym clothes. Something like this.
    [​IMG]

Next I have one for Fuuchan (Center), Riichan and Yuukitsun. It's gonna be somewhat like Yabane Soft Cream but with a sassy twist. The song will start off all idolish and cute but the chorus will be big and massive and then basically Riichan will rap in the second verse. Basically it's an idol hip hop song. This is inspired by nandeyan camp where we got to see Fuuchan work her skinny ass like a true bad bitch.

As for outfits, maybe something like the dog poop song from Team B with more colours?

That's all I have for now. Have fun guys <3

2. Larushi

Larushi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    umedaayaka
    If Team BII has new ori stage , unit will be:
    1.Haruna , Umeda , Churi , Konomin : dance song ( as End Roll) :banana:
    2.Mirei , Miorin , (Kanako) , Momoka : funny song :inlove:
    3.Kokoro , ( Kanako ), Nagisa , Antan :dark song :awesome:
    4.Kanae , Shu , Chihiro : Cute song :^O^:
    5.Hazuki , Miyuki , Emichi : sexy song (as Dakishimetara ):drool:

Although Unit of K5 [Sakaagari] is so good for BII:blush:

That's all :^^;:

3. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

2 of your units are exactly the same as K5 hahaha. You really like it alot eh?

Hm. I really want (Kinoshita) Momoka to center her own unit! It should be something BABYMETAL-esque. very heavy metal, lots of blood where she can go all out and be her pervert self. Not sure if mgmt would allow her to do that tho/ :\

4. jeauexe

jeauexe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Twitter:
    jeauexe
    If the current Team M ever get an original stage, I kind of want the stage to flow like this. This is done with all 18 girls as cast members, so everyone gets an original part. I was originally going to only do units but I got a bit carried away and now I've done a whole stage (whoops) but I've spoilered everything except for the units because technically this is a unit thread (I've also included links for song references that I've made).

Centers will be Fuu and Miru, with Nana as a hidden center, Sasshi style.

00. overture
    01. Cute idol-like song with a slower tempo like RUN RUN RUN to start
    02. Energetic and cute song, but still with a slower tempo. Think along the lines of Seishun Girls, Boyfriend no Tsukurikata, Hissatsu Teleport or Kuma no Nuigurumi, especially the first few where they have lines of dialogue mid-song.
    03. A cute and energetic song with a fast tempo which really raises the crowd's tension where there is choreography but it's not too strict so the members can go nuts and let loose. I'm kind of thinking back to Minasan mo Goissho ni where the members bring in fans and streamers and all kinds of weird props.
    04. A darker, rock based song along the lines of ALIVE, Kobushi no Seigi or Kaiyuugyou no Capacity

MC

05. Miru, Maokyun, Yukitsun: A cute unit, but with a bit of a twist. I'm thinking along the lines of Wagamama na Nagareboshi where the song is cute but it also has a kind of techno sound to it. I want them to wear silver outfits kind of reminiscent of Kamonegix PV outfits and I want them to carry some kind of prop, kind of like how Heart gata Virus has the tambourines.
    06. Ayabaa, Momoka, Riichan: The enjou trio unit! No particular frontgirl for this unit, I want it to start out as a typical cute idol song and then it kind of degenerates into a song like Nandeyanen Idol in which they sing about idol expectations vs reality with an ad-lib section like Tengoku Yarou where the girls can go nuts and say whatever they want. I also want the tune to be really idol-like, such as Hajimete no Jellybeans or Kimi no C/W so the whole song would end up being a parody. And outfits wise, they'd wear really cute outfits kind of Kimi no C/W style and during the song they'll start destroying them and pulling parts of the costume off, Yume no Kane style.
    07. Nana, Saepii, Aapon: A cool dance number with Nana centering, but the dance formation being similar to ONEW in which the members change to center position a lot in the dance. Song wise I'm thinking along the lines of Seifuku Resistance. Outfits wise I'm thinking black with red accents and with sheer panels and garters, with long lace up boots
    08. Reinyan, Rinacchi, Sararan: A sweet, uplifting song like Himawari. I personally really like the voices of all of these girls, they all have a sweet tone to their voice which is nice to listen to. I'd want them to wear variations of a red plaid outfit like this.
    09. Yuipon, Renapyon: A duet which shows their boke/tsukkomi characters would be pretty awesome. I kind of just want the song to be one giant manzai, but with a cute idol-like tune like Avocado Jane~shi. Outfits wise, like Scandalous ni Ikou outfits. Really loud and gaudy but stil kind of trendy looking.
    10. Fuuchan, Airi, Anchu, Aririn: A rock number, like Kagami no Naka no Jean D'Arc, Itoshiki Natasha or Confession with a double center (Fuuchan as the lead and Airi as the secondary lead). Outfits wise, I think military style outfits with pops of colour, and I want them to use old school microphones with mike stands.

MC

11. A song with a dark tone and a more serious theme, like Two years later, Inochi no Tsukaimichi or Innocence. I also like the sound of Barette by Nogi as well for it's kind of ominous sounding tone so something like that would be cool.
    12. A slick, pop song like Kurumi to Dialogue, with complicated dancing.
    13. A cute idol-like song but with sad, bittersweet lyrics, like Futari nori no Jidensha, Only Today or Sobakasu no Kiss.

MC x 2, 9 members in each one

14. Heartwarming ballad that we usually get at the latter end of a stage, like Tanpopo no Kesshin or to be continued

ENCORE
    15. A ballad but with a beat, like Mori e Ikou or Stand Up
    16. A cute and energetic love song, like Kimi to Niji to Taiyou to, Honest Man, Zutto Zutto or Natsu no Saiminjutsu
    17. NMB song medley

MC - thoughts on today's stage (kind of like what they're doing right now before the last song)

18. An up-tempo, uplifting sort of song like Yuuhi wo Miteiru ka? or Sougen no Kiseki

I clearly have way too much time on my hands.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2014
  5. koko

koko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    naikikokoro
    Twitter:
    kokochan_48
    Just take Aki-p's job!!!! OMG your stage looks nice! Hahaha!

Envoyé de mon GT-I9195 en utilisant Tapatalk

6. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

Gotta say I love the details you put into your ideas and also, I'm really loving these two units! And wow at that f(x) inspiration. I always though that set of costumes were very AKB-ish but with a modern fashiony twist.

Oh yea, I want Momoka to have a unit where she gets to be all gory and bloody like this

[​IMG] [​IMG]

but I can't decide if I want it to be all intense and metal or oddly cute and idolish like Sailor Zombie. Lol they really should have replaced Yui with Momoka for Sailor Zombie eh?

7. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    my unit ideas for NMB teams if they get an ori stage

team N:

05. Yamamoto Sayaka, Kishino Rika, Muro Kanako: a dark, sexy, upbeat song like junjou shugi with sayanee singing most of the solo lines. i really miss the sexy sayanee days before she cut her hair. nad rikanyan and murokana's sexiness impressed me so this song should also expose their sexy side to the fullest. and i want them to wear an outfit like Yuuwaku no Garter, but for murokana and rikanyan, not so vulgar. sayanee's outfit will be cheetah theme, with a skirt but reveals her legs in the middle, kinda like kitarie's manatsu no cristmas rose outfit that she wore at nissan stadium, and for the rest two, black nad light brown with rikanyan wearing a super mini skirt and murokana super mini pants, and stockings.

06. Kashiwagi Yuki, Kotani Riho, Yamagishi Natsumi: a folk song like french kiss' new single, Omoidasenai Hana. i mean, please tell me i'm not the only one that thinks 48G should get more songs like that??? with life inspirational lyrics. these three's voice should harmonize just fine. with yukirin's beautiful voice, ripo's soothing voice, and natsumin's cute but not too cute voice. for outfits, i'm thinking of casual dresses, with a country touch. and long boots.

07. Yoshida Akari, Nishimura Aika, Yamaguchi Yuuki: a soft, cute song like Finland Miracle, but with an equal division of lines. akarin has the softest voice in N, and i really want to see her soft voice exploited, not just her tall figure and her legs(gorgeus legs.) and aika will be the 2nd girl so she can get some spotlight and promote herself, and yuppi will add it just fine. for outfits, a petite, soft coloured dress with different colour of skirt for each member. akarin use a pink top, aika uses soft blue, and yuppi uses soft lime green. and then they all uses bandana with a colour switch from each other's skirts, and with a ribbon on it w. and using cute flat shoes with a flower on it.

08. Jonishi Kei, Murashige Anna, Koga Narumi: a beat song. with a song like Kokoro Hashi no Sofa with the members hamboning, tapping, and dancing. for dress, maybe casual street look, with a touch of jeans. and sneakers.

09. Ota Yuuri, Kato Yuuka, Sutou Ririka, Yamauchi Tsubasa: a song like Hone-Hone Waltz. with yuuri as the main center and uuka as secondary center, but the lines are made so equal that only accurate people can tell that yuuri's the main center. and for the outfits, no. i don't want them to wear a bone costume. maybe something like this:

[​IMG]

or this:

[​IMG]

it looks really fun so i'm gonna do the whole stage for M

Mirurun and Fuuchan center with nana hidden center, but not troughout the whole stage. and in some song, the center changes

for the costumes, i want them to wear a top like the deattached version of N3's encore costume and with the skirt of with my soul's costume

M01: a cheerful song, where the members come in one by one like in with my soul

as i said, i want them to wear a skirt like with my soul's costume, and we all know that it's like a giant fuzz. in M02, they took it off and use a simpler, smaller version of it

M02: a fun, upgoing song that interacts with the audience like Minassan mo go isshoni

M03: a dark song that becomes light in the reff like KIV's Mukashi no Kareshi no Oniichan to Tsukiau to Iu Koto with momoka hidden center

M04: a super upbeat and fun song like UHHO UHHO UHHO

M05. Shiroma Miru, Murakami Ayaka, Kawakami Rena: a really ladylike song, about a girl that's treated really royal by her boyfriend, but the girl don't like to be treated as a princess, but more as a fun, adventurous life companion. a cute song that shows both cute and mature side of these members. for costumes, i'm thinking of a fusion of Zipper and Gyakuten Oujisama. like zipper, at the last reff of the song, they deattachad their skirt, which is like Aoi tsuki ga miteiru kara.
    M06. Yamada Nana, Takano Yui, Okita Ayaka: a slow, sexy song like Dakishimeraretara. for the costume, a bluish version of dakishimeraretara
    M07. Yagura Fuuko, Kondo Rina, Azuma Yuki: a song like Kataomoi no Taikakusen with a more upbeat music and faster dance moves, that tell a story about a "river that's impossible to cross" that crosses between the girl and the boy she loved. costume wise, it's like kataomoi no taikakusen. and for the backdancers, something that glows like takane no ringo. and because it's "river" themed, at that part between the 2nd and the last reff, the backdancers make a formation of a wavy river with lights off.
    M08. Fujie Reina, Tanigawa Airi, Kinoshita Momoka, Ishizuka Akari: a super ikemen danso song where they act and look like dreamy boybands. and the song will be something like Himawari
    M09. Murase Sae, Kushiro Rina, Mita Mao: an acoustic number where saepi plays the guitar, rinacchi with tambourine, and mao with some bongos

M10. Shiroma Miru, Yagura Fuuko, Yamada Nana, Fujie Reina, Murase Sae, Takano Yui, Tanigawa Airi: a soft song like tentoumu chu's Smile Kamigakushi. for costumes, a white dress with flowers.

M11: a kami song like Natsu no Mae with fuuchan-saepi Wcenter
    M12: a sexy song like Seifuku ga Jama wo Suru with nana as center
    M13: a sweet,soft ballad like So Long! would put a nice cherry on top to the main show

in the encore, the rest (aririn, sararan, or any other memebrs in the future) joined
    EN01: an energetic song like AKB Sanjou! or Pioneer with NMB themed lyrics, and with 1st gen members (nana, mirurun, riichan, renapyon, momoka, aapon) at the front row
    EN02: a song like Juuryoku Sympathy or Iiwake Maybe with the formation based on their management rankings,
    EN03: a brithday song
    EN04: a Team M nationality song, that sounds like Wasshoi B! with 2nd gen team M founders that have been the frontliners of team M at the beginning of it's formation (fuuchan, airi, ayabaa, yuipon) (saepi was a back memebr until Kimi to Deatte Boku Wa Kawatta) as the top 4
    ENO5: medley

show end

Last edited: Sep 29, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  8. PooPyon

PooPyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoshihashi Yuzuka
    Twitter:
    akibachans
    Ooh, this looks fun!

Kawakami Rena, Sutou Ririka, Watanabe Miyuki
    It'd be a goofy, cutesy song; the melody would sound similar to something like Wagamama Collection or Avocado Janeshi (there's chanting-singing(?) part at the beginning, like ichigo, banana, apple~ and are totte kore wa totte~) and it would be about being love rivals, the lyrics like YuMilky's Heart no Dokusenken [hehe] During the middle of the song, they would do Janken and the winner would do the spoken part where they can say whatever they want -- Milky can fish, Renapyon can do her thing with her voice :XD:, and Ririka can show off her 4D-ness or something lol. Basically I want an idolish unit that's funny and full of banter-like qualities(?) (would be translated to the choreography and plenty of fast-paced solo lines) The costume would be something like Suteki na Sankaku Kankei:

[​IMG]

9. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

Sayanee x Rikanyan x Murokana sounds like a lethal combination. I definitely approve :3

I want a Akarin x Ayabaa x Antan unit since they are the prettiest in their generation imo and the song is going to sound like Tomochin's tunnel.

if the video does not show watch the video here

10. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

Ok here's my waiting stage ideas for NMB. The stages are all based on their current stages (Koko ni Datte Tenshi wa iru, Reset and Saka Agari) with some changes made to the set list to fit the girls better. Oh yeah I also shuffled the teams so that they are 16 nins (which means some girls got demoted lol) all teams have some kennins but they don't take part in the shonichi and when they appear, everyone's get shuffled as well so you can't really say that the kennins snatched anyone's position.

Yamamoto Team N
    [​IMG]
    Captain: Yamamoto Sayaka
    Co-Captain: Umeda Ayaka

01. Aoi tsuki ga miteru kara
    02. Boku ga mou sukoshi daitan nara (NMB48 4th c/w) (Jo and Chuuba center)
    03. Koko ni datte tenshi wa iru
    04. Cattleya no hana wo miru tabi ni omoidasu
    -mc-
    05. Sono mama de (Team Surprise 1st Stage) (Umechan, Uuka, Ripopo)
    06. Kimi ni tsuite (AKB48 18th c/w) (Keicchi, Murokana, Rikanyan, Yuppi, Riripon)
    07. Kono sekai ga yuki no naka ni umoreru mae ni (Sayanee, Nagisa, Jo, Megumin)
    08. Jungle Gym (NMB48 3rd c/w) (Chuuba)
    09. Bye Bye Bye (Himawari Gumi 2nd Stage) (Akarin, Antan, Natsumin)
    -mc-
    10. Hajimete no hoshi (Sayanee, Umechan, Rikanyan, Keicchi, Akarin, Nagisa, Uuka)
    11. 100nen saki demo (Sayanee, Umechan, Rikanyan, Keicchi, Akarin, Nagisa, Uuka, Ripopo, Murokana, Jo, Riripon)
    12. Prom no koibito (NMB48 9th c/w)
    -mc-
    13. Degas to Ballerina
    -encore-
    14. Hoshizora no Caravan (NMB48 6th c/w)
    15. Sukoshi nigai jinsei soudan
    16. Fumou no tochi wo mankai ni...
    17. Kamonegix (NMB48 8th)
    18. HA! (NMB48 1st Album)
    19. Zetsumetsu kurokami shoujo (NMB48 1st)
    20. Seishun no Lap Time (NMB48 1st c/w)

Yamada Team M

[​IMG]
    Captain: Yamada Nana
    Co-Captain: Okita Ayaka

01. RESET
    02. Natsu no saiminjutsu (NMB48 2nd Album)
    03. Kanojo ni naremasu ka?
    04. Uhho Uhhoho
    -mc-
    05. Seifuku Resistance (Fuuchan, Riichan, Sararan)
    06. Sailor Zombie (AKB48 37th c/w) (Nana, Momoka, Airi)
    07. Gyakuten oujisama (Renapyon, Rinacchi, Saeppi)
    08. Ashita no tame ni Kiss wo (Reinyan, Ayabaa, Anchu, Yuki)
    09. Ima ga Ichiban (HKT48 1st c/w) (Mirurun, Aapon, Mao)
    -mc-
    10. Renai higaitodoke (NMB48 6th c/w) (Reinyan center)
    11. Hitonatsu no hankouki (AKB48 37th c/w)
    12. White Day ni wa...
    -mc-
    13. Awajishima no Tamanegi (SDN48 2nd c/w) (Momoka center)
    -encore-
    14. Hoshizora no Mistake
    15. Doshaburi no seishun no naka de (NMB48 8th c/w) (Mirurun center)
    16. Bokura no Eureka (NMB48 7th)
    17. Takane no ringo (NMB48 10th)
    18. Oh My God! (NMB48 2nd)
    19. Kitagawa Kenji (NMB48 6th)
    20. Hikkoushimashita

Kamieda Team BII
    [​IMG]
    Captain: Kamieda Emika
    Co-Captain: Kondo Saki

01. Tenohira
    02. Sakaagari
    03. Umi wo watare!
    04. Sono ase wa uso wo tsukanai
    -mc-
    05. Nagisa no CHERRY (Team A 2nd Stage) (Aika)
    06. Wagamama na nagareboshi (Yamarina, Miorin)
    07. Pera Pera Perao (Not Yet 3rd Single) (Yuuri, Shu, Konomin, Momoka)
    08. Jajauma Lady (SDN48 1st Stage) (Haru, Kanakichi, Emika, Sakipi, Miire, Haako)
    09. Zipper (Team N 3rd Stage) (Milky, Naru, Rachel)
    -mc-
    10. Migi e magare (NMB48 3rd c/w)
    11. Fugiri
    12. Hanpa na Ikemen
    -mc-
    13. Sonzai shitenai mono (NMB48 5th c/w)
    -encore-
    14. Kimi ni Yarareta (NMB48 2nd Album)
    15. Machikado no Party
    16. Mikazuki no senaka (NMB48 1st c/w)
    17. Nande yanen, Idol (NMB48 2nd c/w)
    18. Koi no onawa (Team Z 1st)
    19. Teppen tottande! (NMB48 1st Album)
    20. To be continued

11. milkykoala

milkykoala Kenkyuusei

Waiting Stages for reshuffled teams

Team N

Yamamoto Sayaka, Yokoyama Yui, Jonishi Kei, Fujie Reina, Kotani Riho, Kato Yuuka, Tanigawa Airi, Takano Yui, Murashige Anna, Sutou Ririka, Okita Ayaka, Matsubara Megumi, Kishino Rika, Muro Kanako, Ishizuka Akari, Ijiri Anna, *Koga Narumi, *Azuma Yuuki, *Kono Saki

*not part of the shonichi

M01. Tsukimisou (N1)
    M02. Teppen Tottande! (1st Album)
    M03. Koko ni datte Tenshi wa Iru (N3)
    M04. Virgin Love (N2)

M05. Omoide Ijou: Yokoyama Yui, Tanigawa Airi, Matsubara Megumi

M06. Junjou Shugi: Yamamoto Sayaka, Okita Ayaka, Muro Kanako

M07. Oshibe Meshibe Yoru no Chochou: Jonishi Kei, Kishino Rika

M08. Himawari: Fujie Reina, Kato Yuuka, Takano Yui, Ijiri Anna

M09. Tengoku Yarou: Kotani Riho, Murashige Anna, Sutou Ririka, Ishizuka Akari

M10. 100nen Saki Demo (N3) ( Yamamoto, Yokoyama, Kato, Fujie, Tanigawa, Jonishi, Murashige, Kotani, Takano, Okita, Muro,)
    M11. Kamonegix (8th SG)
    M12. HA! (AKB 29th)
    M13. Korogaru Ishi ni Nare (N2)
    M14. Lily (1st Album)

EN01. Ibiza Girl (2nd Album)
    EN02. Bokura no Eureka (7th SG)
    EN03. Nagiichi (4th SG)
    EN04. Seishun no Lap time (1st SG)

Team M
    Shiroma Miru, Yagura Fuuko, Yoshida Akari, Matsuoka Natsumi, Ota Yuuri, Ichikawa Miori, Nishimura Aika, Kushiro Rina, Kawakami Chihiro, Kinoshita Momoka, Kadowaki Kanako, Yamagishi Natsumi, Yamauchi Tsubasa, Kurokawa Hazuki, Mita Mao, Yamaguchi Yuuki, *Uno Mizuki, *Miura Arisa, *Takei Sara

M01. With my soul (1st Album)
    M02. Kanojo ni Naremasu ka? (M2)
    M03. Seifuku ga Jama wo Suru (N1)
    M04. Kitagawa Kenji (6th Album)

M05. Zannen Shoujo: Ota Yuuri, Kushiro Rina, Yamauchi Tsubasa

M06. Hoshi no Ondo: Matsuoka Natsumi, Kinoshita Momoka, Nishimura Aika, Yamaguchi Yuuki

M07. Candy: Yoshida Akari, Ichikawa Miori, Kawakami Chihiro

M08. Kataomoi no Taikakusen: Yagura Fuuko, Kadowaki Kanako, Yamagishi Natsumi

M09. Zipper: Shiroma Miru, Kurokawa Hazuki, Mita Mao

M10. Peak (2nd Album) (Shiroma, Yagura, Yoshida, Matsuoka, Ichikawa, Ota, Kushiro, Nishimura, Kinoshita, Kadowaki, Kawakami, Yamauchi, Kurokawa)
    M11. Rifujin Ball
    M12. Sobakasu no Kiss (M1)
    M13. Todokanasoude Todokumono (7th SG)
    M14. Hikoushimasta (M2)

EN01. Wasshoi M! (B3)
    EN02. Rashikunai (10th SG)
    EN02. Natsu no Saiminjustu (2nd Album)
    EN04. Oh My God! (2nd SG)

Team BII

Watanabe Miyuki, Yabushita Shu, Shubuya Nagisa, Murase Sae, Takayanagi Akane, Umeda Ayaka, Ogasawara Mayu, Jo Eriko, Kinoshita Haruna, Kamieda Emika, Murakami Ayaka, Kondo Rina, Yamao Rina, Kawakami Rena, Kusaba Konomi, Hayashi Momoka, *Akashi Natsuko, *Ueda Mirei, *Naiki Kokoro, *Iso Kanae

M01. Zetsumetsu Kurokami Shoujo (1st Single)
    M02. Junjou U-19 (3rd SG)
    M03. Only Today (BII2)
    M04. Aitakatta (BII1)

M05. Enjou Rosen: Takayanagi Akane, Umeda Ayaka

M06. Glory Days: Yabushita Shu, Jo Eriko, Hayashi Momoka

M07. Romance Privacy: Watanabe Miyuki, Murakami Ayaka, Kinoshita Haruna

M08. Nanimori Kakigoori: Murase Sae, Ogasawara Mayu, Kamieda Emika, Kusaba Konomi,

M09. Hatsukoi Dash: Shibuya Nagisa, Kondo Rina, Kawakami Rena, Yamao Rina

M10. Takane no Ringo (10th SG)
    M11. Musou Girlfriend
    M12. BINGO! (BII2)
    M13. Sunglasses Uchikaebaneshi (7th SG)
    M14. Boku wa Matteru (1st Album)

EN01. Mikazuki no Senaka (1st SG)
    EN02. Kimi ni Yarareta (2nd Album)
    EN03. Team BII Oshi (B5)
    EN04. Almond Croissant Keikkaku (1st Album)

Last edited: Nov 9, 2014
  12. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Team N 4th Stage [Mokugekisha]

Sayanee / Acchan (Yuuri center sub)
    Yukirin / Takamina (Uuka in Yukirin's position when she's not around, which probably be most of the time)
    Akarin / Kojiharu
    Keicchi / Mariko
    Uuka / Akicha
    Yuuri / Sasshi
    Ripopo / Aichan
    Aika / Mocchi
    Riripon / Harugon
    Rikanyan / Haachan
    Shige / Aamin
    Jo / Nakayan
    Koga / Chiichan
    Yamarina / Wasamin
    Nattsu / Natsumii
    Murokana / Shiichan

Uwe wo Kunde: Akarin, Rikanyan, Jo
    *Ripopo center sub

Enjou Rosen: Uuka, Yuuri
    *Jo Uuka sub, Yamarina Yuuri sub

Itoshisa no Accel: Sayanee (duh)
    *Uuka sub

Hoshi no Mukogawa: Yukirin, Aika, Riripon, Nattsu
    *Yuuri center sub

Saboten to Gold Rush: Keicchi, Ripopo, Shige, Murokana, Koga, Yamarina
    *Aika center sub

Team M 3rd Stage [Koko ni Datte Tenshi wa Iru]

Mirurun / Sayanee (Rinacchi center sub)
    Fuuchan / Mirukii
    Reinyan / Macchun
    Saepi / Akarin
    Rinacchi / Lemon
    Airi / Keicchi
    Yuipon / Mirurun
    Momoka / Ripopo
    Renapyon / Kanikichi
    Riichan / Riichan
    Aapon / Haruu
    Megumin / Rikanyan
    Anchu / Aika
    Maokyun / Moka
    Ayatin / Yuppi
    Yukitsun / Koga

Yume no Dead Body: Saepi

Nando mo Nerae!: Airi, Yuipon, Momoka, Riichan, Anchu
    *Momoka center sub

ONEW no Uwabaki: Fuuchan, Renapyon, Maokyun
    *Renapyon center sub

Kono Sekai ga Yuki no Naka ni Umare kawa Mae ni: Rinacchi, Aapon, Ayatin, Yukitsun,
    *Aapon center sub

Zipper: Mirurun, Reinyan, Megumim
    *Megumin center sub

Last edited: Mar 7, 2015
  13. milkyzipper

milkyzipper Guest

NMB does SKE stages!!!

Team N 4th Stage - Seifuku no Me
    Omoide Ijou - Yamamoto Sayaka, Jonishi Kei, Kishino Rika
    Ookami to Pride - Oota Yuuri, Kato Yuuka,
    Onna no ko no dairokkan - Yoshida Akari, Nishimura Aika, Yamao Rina, Koga Narumi, _______
    Kareha no Station - Akashi Natsuko
    Mangekyou - Sutou Ririka, Jo Eriko, Nishizawa Rurina, Ishida Yuumi, Yamaguchi Yuki

Team M 3rd Stage - Ramune no nomikata
    Cross - Shiroma Miru, Tanigawa Airi, Kondo Rina
    Finland Miracle - Yagura Fuuko, Uemura Azusa, Kawakami Rena
    Manazashi Sayonara - Murase Sae, Kinoshita Momoka
    Usotsuki na Dachou - Kushiro Rina, Nakano Reina, Matsumura Megumi
    Nice to meet you! - Fujie Reina, Ishizuka Akari, Okita Ayaka, Mita Mao, Takei Sara

Team BII 4th Stage - Te wo Tsunaginagara
    Glory Days - Watanabe Miyuki, Kusaka Konomi, Kurokawa Hazuki
    Kono mune no Barcode - Shibuya Nagisa, Umeda Ayaka, Kamieda Emika
    Wimbledon e tsureteitte - Ichikawa Miori, Kwakami Chihiro, Hayashi Momoka,
    Ame no Pianist - Naiki Kokoro, Kinoshita Haruna, Ijiri Anna
    Choco no Yukue - Yabushita Shu, Iso Kanae, Odan Mai, Ueda Mirei